RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still trying to figure out why she had a baby when she spoke so disparagingly about children before. Loss of control x a million.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers the "Life is good right now, why would I want children" type thing she wrote on her blog about why she was clutching the birth control pills ever so tightly! Suddenly when she wants one, she kicked up a huge fuss that it didn't happen in the first month and didn't think she could have them 🙄 Veryyy demanding when doctors say it can take a healthy couple with no problems up to a year.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
@Meringue22 ... but she has been “working”

You know, that “juggling” being a “working mama” that they all like to bang on about?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh has she? Ah my mistake. She’s being juggling allllll the balls 🤔

‘Don’t message me because tbh I don’t have any interest in replying unless you’re offering me free tit. Keep swiping up though and respond on my grid to keep the engagement up yeah? Thanks guys’ 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just seen that Water Babies have gifted lessons to someone else I follow, so I’m really hoping they don’t here too.....

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Always makes me laugh that she’ll find time to reply to lots of comments but doesn’t have time to reply to DMs. Code for “write something on my post and I might reply to boost engagement, you’re no good to me otherwise”. What’s the difference time wise in replying in a comment or in a DM? Nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Juggling”...two people sat in the comfort of their own home, at their own dining room table, on their own laptops... with their own bathroom a few feet away and their own kitchen where they can prepare themselves a snack or a cuppa at any given moment. With a baby in their own home environment that will occasionally require a nappy change, a feed or a bit of stimulation...

No commutes. No mad dash to arrange last minute childcare...No cross site working, apparent deadlines or unsympathetic Bosses that the rest of the world has to contend with...AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh has she? Ah my mistake. She’s being juggling allllll the balls 🤔

‘Don’t message me because tbh I don’t have any interest in replying unless you’re offering me free tit. Keep swiping up though and respond on my grid to keep the engagement up yeah? Thanks guys’ 🤬
“Ask me anything so everyone can benefit”?!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“Juggling”...two people sat in the comfort of their own home, at their own dining room table, on their own laptops... with their own bathroom a few feet away and their own kitchen where they can prepare themselves a snack or a cuppa at any given moment. With a baby in their own home environment that will occasionally require a nappy change, a feed or a bit of stimulation...

No commutes. No mad dash to arrange last minute childcare...No cross site working, apparent deadlines or unsympathetic Bosses that the rest of the world has to contend with...AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?!
But she’s “juggling” though...

I can’t wait for this usual badly written, “I’m a better mother than you and here’s the freebies I’ve been #gifted” {I’d she remembers to declare them that is}

Dear ASA..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“Ask me anything so everyone can benefit”?!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She needs to climb out of her own arse 😂

But she’s “juggling” though...

I can’t wait for this usual badly written, “I’m a better mother than you and here’s the freebies I’ve been #gifted” {I’d she remembers to declare them that is}

Dear ASA..
I’ve just seen that Water Babies have gifted lessons to someone else I follow, so I’m really hoping they don’t here too.....
I will explode if they do

Reactions: 2

Yes yes yes to all of this. No real reason for baby bee to be stuck in a sling. She is AT HOME with baby bouncer chair, sleep pod (or wherever baby usually naps), Benpecked and probably Mumma too all at her disposal. But a shot of her with baby in front of laptop will obviously hoodwink us all into believing she is juggling allllllll the balls!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

She’s absolutely ridiculous 🤣

Reactions: 3
Of course they will... if nothing else she will have read your comment and got straight on to Water Babies to pester them for a freebie.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
The only thing this woman can legitimately claim to juggle is courgettes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This just sums her up doesn't it??? She can't bare to sacrifice ANY of the aesthetics of her house to give her child some fun and happiness in the form of plastic toys. She really is beyond shallow. I can't wait for Freya to realise that the only place she can have fun and play with proper toys is at Grandma's. Makes me feel so sad. She really doesn't give a toss what Freya might actually want... as long as it is #gifted and fits the decor of the house then she can like it or lump it.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This just sums her up doesn't it??? She can't bare to sacrifice ANY of the aesthetics of her house to give her child some fun and happiness in the form of plastic toys. She really is beyond shallow. I can't wait for Freya to realise that the only place she can have fun and play with proper toys is at Grandma's. Makes me feel so sad. She really doesn't give a toss what Freya might actually want... as long as it is #gifted and fits the decor of the house then she can like it or lump it.
It’s almost like she’s embarrassed that we might think she has something colourful and plastic in her house so had to clarify that it was her mum’s house. So shallow.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.