RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate when she does this, compares the place she's in to somewhere else they've been. It's her way of boasting that she's so well travelled and has been all over the world and even when she's in one place, she can't miss an opportunity to drop in somewhere else. It's nauseating.
She will never make a good “travel influencer” because she never enjoys the moment, always thinking of somewhere or something else. That, and that fact that she does nothing in these places she goes to.

Reactions: 1
She will never make a good “travel influencer” because she never enjoys the moment, always thinking of somewhere or something else. That, and that fact that she does nothing in these places she goes to.
It think she takes it all for granted. For most of us some of her destinations would be a once in a lifetime opportunity. She goes multiple times and I really don’t think she appreciates where she is.
I doubt she wants to ‘mix’ either much which is why she had to go ‘posh’ backpacking 🙄 I’m sure her immaturity plays a part too.....

Reactions: 4
I think she grammed LiftGate(™) because we've said it always looks too perfect. So she thought a bit of real life would make her relatable. I bet in the past she would never have even mentioned the drama.

Reactions: 9
Her travel blogs are absolute BS. We went to Florida last month and I thought I'd check out what she'd written compared to what it was really like and it was honestly all SO FAKE. The way she portrayed multiple places as tiny islands when in fact they were huge and sprawling with traffic. The way she portrayed the cute gelato shops that were actually on the busy highways. I could go on. Her posts and photos were so different from the reality of it all, she'd literally just taken snaps of the best instagrammable bits and left out all of the authentic bits (they weren't necessarily bad but it's all just so deceiving). If you were planning your trip around her blogs you would be veryyyyyy disappointed.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
And what kind of halfwit uses a lift during a power cut?!
I was about to say exactly that 🤷‍♀️ 🙈 Serves him right, but also what a waste of time/resources for the fire crew

And the drama continues... she saw a ‘twister tornado wind thing’ (allllll the best descriptions there Grabby) and then ‘found a lost little boy’ who they had to ‘hand to the police’. Luckily, in between the Benpecked in the lift drama and tornadoes 🌪 on the lake, there was time to watch a programme about Gisele & Tom Brady.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s that hovering hand...why doesn’t he want to touch his wife!? So bizarre!!

Reactions: 5
He’s such a twit ! This still doesn’t top calling the police when he once left the front door open. Went downstairs , tit himself and dialled 999! He’d just not shut the door properly!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is 100% reading along here.

Probably one of the most boring people on this planet. Who gives a tit about Ben stuck in a lift? She would honestly be the worst person to be sat next to a a party, nothing interesting to say, she's not lived her life, zero sense of humour, so, so dull.

It’s not just the eating out thing though...if there are eating disorder issues at play then I feel it’s a step too far to comment or judge on that...(but it IS bloody boring to be eating in every night on holiday, FACT)...but it’s also that every single trip, whether it be a “cosy weekend” in the Cotswolds or a far flung trip to the Caribbean is filled with the same Insta-cliches.

She doesn’t post about the mishaps, the entertaining characters and people they met along the way, they don’t appear to do any activities - no water sports, no trips to the local museums, cookery classes, whatever...it’s just ambling around trying to find instagrammable walls to take photos in front of and captioning everything as “dreamy this” and “dreamy that”...it’s pretty ironic how when you look past the “successful” influencers and content creators staged photos you realise these people are devoid of any creativity or personality!
You forgot OBSESSED

Maybe it was overloaded with him and the bags? 🙊
That made me so happy! 😂

I was thinking he got himself trapped in there for a bit of peace.. drastic but I can see where he was coming from 😉

Last edited:
She is 100% reading along here.

Probably one of the most boring people on this planet. Who gives a tit about Ben stuck in a lift? She would honestly be the worst person to be sat next to a a party, nothing interesting to say, she's not lived her life, zero sense of humour, so, so dull.
Totally agree! She has no life experience and would be able to contribute very little to a meaningful conversation.
Benpecked was probably aiming for a few minutes peace, or maybe he was trying to escape so that he could eat in an actualllll restaurant?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s obvious that she reads here and it was said that she only posts the “perfect” - then she posts about the lift. Unfortunately, like the boy who cried wolf, she had lied many times, so I can’t automatically believe he was stuck in the lift, and that she didn’t just see it as an opportunity for a story. Would the lift not already be stopped if there was a power cut? And if it wasn’t, who would be stupid enough to get in one?!

Reactions: 5
Goes to Italy and doesn’t eat the food 🤷🏻‍♀️
Saving £s when her husband ‘earns 10 times more’ than most people 🤷🏻‍♀️
She really is a thicko isn’t she? There is great evidence now that the Mediterranean diet is one of the healthiest and most varied on the planet...yet Grabby is too stupid to realise there is more than pizza and pasta available. Do you think there are no healthy Italians then Grabs? 🙄

Why are they saving ££££? Thought they were loaded? A pizza costs about €5 so times must be very hard! 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh do sod off Grabecca justifying why you are eating in, because you are sat in your Airbnb kitchen reading along here rather than out enjoying Italy and living life, you saddo!

If she’s breastfeeding she can eat more than normal. I’d be trying different salads, risottos and pizzas.

Such a cool picture of a basket and scarf on the pebbles🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.