Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fortycoats

Chatty Member
What were these 2 imbeciles doing even thinking of creating an even stupider version of themselves???? They’re not the full shilling - aged 32 and trying to get pregnant for the past 6 years. Not a pot to piss in - living on benefits. I read a very cruel but true post on Sarah Burke #38 last night. If you’re trying to get pregnant for years and there’s no medical reason why you can’t - it means you’re both incompatible. Your eggs are rejecting his sperm. You are not meant to be. Don’t get ivf - as it’s forcing something that shouldn’t happen. Never thought of it that way before. Apparently so many couples parted and went on to have children successfully with other partners afterwards
I totally disagree with this post. Many ppl need help nowadays. In our parents and grandparents day, women got pregnant in their 20s. Nowadays ppl tend to settle down and start a family in their 30s and unfortunately we’re just not as fertile. Many couples have gone on to have beautiful, healthy children thanks to IVF. You’re basically saying those couples should have gone their separate ways? I call BS on this nonsense. I think it’s a very insensitive comment to post.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
I’m just going to say it….

I’m sick shit of hearing about breastfeeding, seeing breastfeeding, discussing breastfeeding, seeing boobs, nipples, pumps and milk. For the love of fuck get over it. For Christ sake you are not a saint for breastfeeding and you are not a criminal if you don’t decide to breastfeed. I feel like all I see lately is bragging and shaming those who don’t breastfeed. Just feed the child.

And before anyone jumps at me-I’m all for seeing the reality of being a new parent and the struggles. Im all for it. And I breastfed. But just give over shiting on about it

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Sorry herself and Robbie are together a decade and their families never met?! I can’t be alone in thinking that’s weird AF?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Lollipops23

VIP Member
My beautiful baby boy joined the world just before midnight last night and I’m every bit as besotted as Kim is with her little fella.

But can already tell I’m going to be 10 times more OTT protective….I didn’t even like the nurse taking him away for his vitamin K injection 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Oll36

I haven't been on in a while here, as many of you guys know I have been struggling with getting pregnant and found Kim's behaviour very upsetting at the arrival of her pregnancy etc so had to unfollow but said I'd come on to tell you all that I am now 9 and a half weeks pregnant and am absolutely thrilled 😍 obviously every cramp gives me a heart attack but I finally can smile again and my heart is full.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
You know she's very dim often but she is besotted with him. It is fresh to see a new Mammy embrace those early weeks and know she can't spoil him!

Not a chance did any nurse tell her keep the baby in bed beside her. She is absolutely nuts this one. To have a baby in the bed is one of the most dangerous things to do. Also no nurse would tell her hold a baby as much as she can. They need routine ! Oh lord I fear for this baby already!

Nurses do give that advice. They advise around safe co sleeping especially for night 2 to improve chance of establishing breastfeeding. Very common practice now and great they are telling people how to do it safely

Reactions: 18

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Does anyone else hate the talk of breastfeeding v bottle feeding 🤔 does anyone really give a fuck how anyone else feeds their baby..

Reactions: 17

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
What were these 2 imbeciles doing even thinking of creating an even stupider version of themselves???? They’re not the full shilling - aged 32 and trying to get pregnant for the past 6 years. Not a pot to piss in - living on benefits. I read a very cruel but true post on Sarah Burke #38 last night. If you’re trying to get pregnant for years and there’s no medical reason why you can’t - it means you’re both incompatible. Your eggs are rejecting his sperm. You are not meant to be. Don’t get ivf - as it’s forcing something that shouldn’t happen. Never thought of it that way before. Apparently so many couples parted and went on to have children successfully with other partners afterwards
Sorry but that is disgusting

It must be lovely to be so blasè on this subject. Does your little theory apply for miscarriages also!? Is that a sign that a couple aren’t compatible? Should they cut their losses and look for a more fertile partner?

I’m thankful I don’t think like that. Personally I chose my husband for the long haul. And after multiple miscarriages we were blessed with a healthy baby. Sometimes these journeys don’t run in a straight line.
I agree 100% with the poster on Sarah Burke #38. Not my post but a refreshing way of thinking. Let nature take its course. After what I’ve seen played out with this pair of assholes - it’s food for thought
If we had let nature take its course we wouldn't have out two precious daughters today so ya without IVF we wouldn't have them it's a very cruel insensitive way of looking at things ....it's like saying if someone is sick they shouldn't seek medical help , some people can't get pregnant naturally for medical reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 17

fortycoats

Chatty Member
I agree 100% with the poster on Sarah Burke #38. Not my post but a refreshing way of thinking. Let nature take its course. After what I’ve seen played out with this pair of assholes - it’s food for thought
It must be lovely to be so blasè on this subject. Does your little theory apply for miscarriages also!? Is that a sign that a couple aren’t compatible? Should they cut their losses and look for a more fertile partner?

I’m thankful I don’t think like that. Personally I chose my husband for the long haul. And after multiple miscarriages we were blessed with a healthy baby. Sometimes these journeys don’t run in a straight line.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

gurlharbour

Chatty Member
Spelling errors by so called influencers really make me 🤮 why does she keeps referencing her ‘long legs’ … not something I would have noticed tbh 😵💫
I'm more grossed out by her saying he loves her boobs like his dad 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha

Louber

Chatty Member
Unfortunately people care way too much how you choose to feed! I've bf all mine and tbh I only talk about it when asked as I couldn't be listening to peoples shite. I have always found that most who ask have a judgement in their back pocket ready to fuck at you.. I deliberately don't ask people!

I got shit sick of being asked, then saying I bf and being told it's a waste of time, why bother, you'll never get any sleep.. like fuck off!

I would never say to a formula feeding parent "why wouldn't you bf? It's a pity baby won't get the antibodies"

Why wouldn't I say that? Because it's an asshole thing to say and also because I really don't feckin care how other people choose to parent once it's safe. I've enough shit going on under my own roof to worry about!

nasa5

VIP Member
Driving your fella to his first ever driving lesson at 38 weeks pregnant is an ick I didn’t even know I had

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
Hear hear. You’re absolutely correct. It’s just the language. “I need to feed my child” vs “he needs boobie juice”. It just sounds so juvenile and turns my stomach.
She’s almost sexualising breastfeeding with her words, a stigma that already exists. We’ve already had the ‘he’s a boob man like his dad’ comment 🤢

• Sick

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
The size of her baby does not correlate with the amount she gains. And honestly the discussion on her weight is getting so boring. Yes she has gained. The average is an average for a reason, some gain less, some gain more, some gain the exact average amount. She might struggle to shift it. It might fall off. Who knows. Wish we were all as perfect as some of the ladies on here 🙄

Reactions: 14

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
Honestly this is the least "refreshing" and possibly one of the most ignorant things I've heard someone say regarding infertility

FloggingMolly

Between this one , randy sandy and Iv had the unfortunate luck of looking at solo mom's story there tonight . Iv seen enough engorged breasts to do me a life time. Nothing wrong with titties. Iv my own currently tucked into the top of my pyjama pants here as I type , but fuck me it's like a competition between the lot of them!

• Haha

Gooseyloo

The dent is cos she has an innie bellybutton still.

Honestly some of these comments are disturbing. She has gained weight yes, like many women do when they are pregnant. It is not the end of the world. And many women who didn't gain much at all during pregnancy have pouches they can't get rid of. Thats what happens for lots of peoole when they grow a baby .
No one has an issue with her gaining weight in pregnancy. It's the staple diet of fast food and 0% beer she has nourished this baby with, predominantly eaten in bed in the same festering walking petri dish of bed clothes and then coming on saying she was doing too much and needs to take it easy, having given up work from the moment of conception. She looks unhealthy. She looks pasty. She is not glowing. I couldn't give a flying fuck if she gained 8 stone during her pregnancy but stop the fuck showing the shite diet and unhealthy lifestyle to your following on a public forum!! I have second hand embarrassment for her!