Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What were these 2 imbeciles doing even thinking of creating an even stupider version of themselves???? They’re not the full shilling - aged 32 and trying to get pregnant for the past 6 years. Not a pot to piss in - living on benefits. I read a very cruel but true post on Sarah Burke #38 last night. If you’re trying to get pregnant for years and there’s no medical reason why you can’t - it means you’re both incompatible. Your eggs are rejecting his sperm. You are not meant to be. Don’t get ivf - as it’s forcing something that shouldn’t happen. Never thought of it that way before. Apparently so many couples parted and went on to have children successfully with other partners afterwards
I totally disagree with this post. Many ppl need help nowadays. In our parents and grandparents day, women got pregnant in their 20s. Nowadays ppl tend to settle down and start a family in their 30s and unfortunately we’re just not as fertile. Many couples have gone on to have beautiful, healthy children thanks to IVF. You’re basically saying those couples should have gone their separate ways? I call BS on this nonsense. I think it’s a very insensitive comment to post.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I totally disagree with this post. Many ppl need help nowadays. In our parents and grandparents day, women got pregnant in their 20s. Nowadays ppl tend to settle down and start a family in their 30s and unfortunately we’re just not as fertile. Many couples have gone on to have beautiful, healthy children thanks to IVF. You’re basically saying those couples should have gone their separate ways? I call BS on this nonsense. I think it’s a very insensitive comment to post.
I agree 100% with the poster on Sarah Burke #38. Not my post but a refreshing way of thinking. Let nature take its course. After what I’ve seen played out with this pair of assholes - it’s food for thought

Reactions: 2
im a great believer in what is meant for you wont pass you by. i was 5 y trying for ny beautiful child before it happened. it can test you but thankfully we came out stronger in the end. the part i personally disagree with is basically the post hinting at incompatibility being the reason for infertility; my friend got pregnant really quickly with her husband - sadly they had a baby that died two days post birth, they tried again and same thing happened (rate medical issue). since this they have been unable to. i get the sentiment but tbh i think its a bit harsh and could be raw for some reason

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They were trying from when they were in their mid twenties. I don't think their age had anything to do with their fertility

I agree 100% with the poster on Sarah Burke #38. Not my post but a refreshing way of thinking. Let nature take its course. After what I’ve seen played out with this pair of assholes - it’s food for thought
It must be lovely to be so blasè on this subject. Does your little theory apply for miscarriages also!? Is that a sign that a couple aren’t compatible? Should they cut their losses and look for a more fertile partner?

I’m thankful I don’t think like that. Personally I chose my husband for the long haul. And after multiple miscarriages we were blessed with a healthy baby. Sometimes these journeys don’t run in a straight line.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What were these 2 imbeciles doing even thinking of creating an even stupider version of themselves???? They’re not the full shilling - aged 32 and trying to get pregnant for the past 6 years. Not a pot to piss in - living on benefits. I read a very cruel but true post on Sarah Burke #38 last night. If you’re trying to get pregnant for years and there’s no medical reason why you can’t - it means you’re both incompatible. Your eggs are rejecting his sperm. You are not meant to be. Don’t get ivf - as it’s forcing something that shouldn’t happen. Never thought of it that way before. Apparently so many couples parted and went on to have children successfully with other partners afterwards
Sorry but that is disgusting

It must be lovely to be so blasè on this subject. Does your little theory apply for miscarriages also!? Is that a sign that a couple aren’t compatible? Should they cut their losses and look for a more fertile partner?

I’m thankful I don’t think like that. Personally I chose my husband for the long haul. And after multiple miscarriages we were blessed with a healthy baby. Sometimes these journeys don’t run in a straight line.
If we had let nature take its course we wouldn't have out two precious daughters today so ya without IVF we wouldn't have them it's a very cruel insensitive way of looking at things ....it's like saying if someone is sick they shouldn't seek medical help , some people can't get pregnant naturally for medical reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nonsense on so many levels.

Reactions: 10
Incompatibility can be a possibility, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have ivf. I was told I’d struggle to conceive at 16 due to pcos and was never really careful at preventing pregnancy. I’m currently expecting my 4th baby with my husband. Does that mean I wouldn’t try everything to have a child with him if we struggled? Absolutely not! Not trying for a wanted child is more ridiculous

Reactions: 6
totally disagree with this. I had my first child with husband without trying. On my second we needed help from fertility clinic after trying for 3 years, so based on what your saying we shouldn’t have bothered and if we really wanted another, should have split up and got with someone else? why do you say there living on benefits? Robbie works and Kim worked right up until she got preg and got all we know could have been working behind the scenes.

Reactions: 6
Ah the comments on here have gone crazy.I wish her all the best.I think she will be a great mom

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wonder what doctor it was that made that ridiculous assumption.

Ah the comments on here have gone crazy.I wish her all the best.I think she will be a great mom
So upsetting to read....I honestly am shocked I have two children born through doing IVF and myself and their father are so in love even if it never happened I couldn't imagine not being with him . I have seen couples have babies one after another only to kill each other and not get on at all to end up breaking up ....but apparently a couple that love each other deeply shouldn't stay together if they can't have a baby without medical help ....it's actually mind boggling .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'll be killed for this but I think the person who posted about the incompatibility possibly meant Kim and Robbie , not for people with fertility issues.
I have fertility issues and I wouldn't have taken that personally to be honest, we are trying and having recurrent miss carriages but we stick through it.
I do agree with the comment about them not having a pot to piss in between them and now they are bringing another little person into that scenario. Kim is still quite young and I feel she still had plenty time to gave a baby, they should have gotten themselves a roof over their head, a stable income and even Robbie a licence to drive then a baby.

Reactions: 7
I'll be killed for this but I think the person who posted about the incompatibility possibly meant Kim and Robbie , not for people with fertility issues.
I have fertility issues and I wouldn't have taken that personally to be honest, we are trying and having recurrent miss carriages but we stick through it.
I do agree with the comment about them not having a pot to piss in between them and now they are bringing another little person into that scenario. Kim is still quite young and I feel she still had plenty time to gave a baby, they should have gotten themselves a roof over their head, a stable income and even Robbie a licence to drive then a baby.
I read it as for anyone that needs IVF not just Kim and Robbie that's what the post said if two people can't conceive naturally together it means they aren't compatible and should not do IVF it wasn't just aimed and Kim and Robbie it was aimed at all couples who can't conceive without medical intervention

Reactions: 11
Honestly this is the least "refreshing" and possibly one of the most ignorant things I've heard someone say regarding infertility

Reactions: 14
I read it as for anyone that needs IVF not just Kim and Robbie that's what the post said if two people can't conceive naturally together it means they aren't compatible and should not do IVF it wasn't just aimed and Kim and Robbie it was aimed at all couples who can't conceive without medical intervention
As someone who struggles big time with fertility issues and who is literally at the end with regards to trying... I honestly wouldn't take offence to it, maybe I'm being ignorant to it for the sake of my mental health but if I let a comment like that get to me then I'd never get up out of bed.

Reactions: 4
She’s 39 weeks, would they do it that late? Since she’s almost due it could be a section either? 🙈
Not ideally that late and a ftm but depends on the consultant too. Mine was 38 weeks and was later than they d have preferred but I was giving him as much time to turn himself as I could.

Not ideally that late and a ftm but depends on the consultant too. Mine was 38 weeks and was later than they d have preferred but I was giving him as much time to turn himself as I could.
She’s booked in for a section in the morning 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh she just said section tomorrow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.