Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine this one’s baby shower at the weekend! Christ.
if the bfp and gender reveal clips are anything to do by it’ll be one big cheese fest

Reactions: 3
It's her sign to slow down? WTF??? If she went any slower she would be going in reverse!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's her sign to slow down? WTF??? If she went any slower she would be going in reverse!
Came here when I seen that 🤐 I was working night shifts right up until I had my last baby because I had no other choice along with housework, keeping other children alive and school runs etc 🤣

Reactions: 5
If she's leaking fluid surely that means they have to take her in?

Also the faint/dizzy spells could be cos she's not used to being up and about. Tenner says she'll be totes grand for her mega baby shower (I'm personally not a fan of them, but can understand it when it's a much longed-for baby like this little one).

Reactions: 1
Had to jump on when I saw what she just posted. Make ya sick. I’m the same gestation as her she has annoyed me throughout constantly jumping in and out of bed and hospitals for scans. I obviously haven’t seen my baby as much as she has. I’ve got gestational diabetes and still working 5 days 8 hours a day with 2 kids at home. God f**king help her🙄 hope we don’t come into contact with eachother when delivering I would be allergic to being in the same room as her🤢

Reactions: 8
Had to jump on when I saw what she just posted. Make ya sick. I’m the same gestation as her she has annoyed me throughout constantly jumping in and out of bed and hospitals for scans. I obviously haven’t seen my baby as much as she has. I’ve got gestational diabetes and still working 5 days 8 hours a day with 2 kids at home. God f**king help her🙄 hope we don’t come into contact with eachother when delivering I would be allergic to being in the same room as her🤢
Indeed- I'm also 31 weeks, we're lucky enough that we're able to go private (I have a lot of medical complications from pre pregnancy), and still haven't been scanned as often as this wan.
I know it feels like the most important thing in the world, but as I've said before in here- I realised early on that nobody gives much of a tit about your pregnancy as you and your partner (and the grannies in waiting, in our case lol). Penny hasn't dropped for Kim.

Indeed- I'm also 31 weeks, we're lucky enough that we're able to go private (I have a lot of medical complications from pre pregnancy), and still haven't been scanned as often as this wan.
I know it feels like the most important thing in the world, but as I've said before in here- I realised early on that nobody gives much of a tit about your pregnancy as you and your partner (and the grannies in waiting, in our case lol). Penny hasn't dropped for Kim.
Same gestation as her, also private. Had some complications all through the pregnancy and still haven't been as scanned as her. You're right. Nobody cares as much about your pregnancy as you and your partner (and some very excited grandparents for us). I doubt that penny will ever drop for her tbh 😂

Reactions: 2
If she's leaking fluid surely that means they have to take her in?

Also the faint/dizzy spells could be cos she's not used to being up and about. Tenner says she'll be totes grand for her mega baby shower (I'm personally not a fan of them, but can understand it when it's a much longed-for baby like this little one).
I recently had a baby where she is and the policy there is if your leaking fluid your not going home in case of infection. Similar happened me

I recently had a baby where she is and the policy there is if your leaking fluid your not going home in case of infection. Similar happened me
But there’s a simple test to check if it’s fluid (or watery discharge which is very common at the end of pregnancy) so they’d know by now if it was-if my memory serves me right it takes 2-5mins for the results? The lightheadedness is most likely dehydration and poor nutrition, or possibly anemia.

But there’s a simple test to check if it’s fluid (or watery discharge which is very common at the end of pregnancy) so they’d know by now if it was-if my memory serves me right it takes 2-5mins for the results? The lightheadedness is most likely dehydration and poor nutrition, or possibly anemia.
It's a pretty quick test I think. Lightheadedness is common in third trimester too.

I can’t believe she actually said it’s a sign to slow down 😂😂 unless she does an awful lot she doesn’t show!! If it had been a few weeks ago when they were moving house maybe but not now!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s showing off the hand with the diamond on it to get more “are you engaged?!” questions.

• Haha
Came STRAIGHT here to see the comments when I read the "sign to slow down" part, lol 🤣🤣

Anyway, surely she would be actually healthier if she did a little MORE with her body, not less. I walked 5k every day at the end of pregnancy (...and ate healthily and looked after myself like a grown adult!!) and keeping active definitely stood to me.

I hope she’s more prepared when her due date comes around 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also just wondering if anyone else thinks she’ll make a massive song and dance about the birth? Like don’t get me wrong, labour is the least fun thing ever, but I could picture her screaming in the corridors at like 2cm as if she was crowning 🫣

Reactions: 4
Being following this one awhile and all I’m thinking she’s going to get some land when the baby is here all she does is moan and complain

Reactions: 7
Yes there is a simple test, sorry I should have been more clear that’s what I meant!! I wasn’t leaking fluid in the end but 2 weeks later I was, they didn’t keep me the first time but 2 weeks later I was kept and had baby within 24 hours! I never got the scan first day, they did the ctg for 20 mins or so which was fine and did bloods and sent me home and said they’d ring if there was a problem but I didn’t hear anything so assume they were ok as well!! I had a complicated pregnancy from the start, 4 scans before the actual dating scan 🙈 I was kept in a few days for bleeding again around the 20 weeks mark (as far as I recall she was bleeding not too long ago and she got sent home) I had to be clear for 24 hours before I got sent home. But if she was leaking fluid she’d have been sent up to a ward for monitoring in case of early labour. Idk what I’m trying to say but it doesn’t sit right with me how she had to wait for blood results before being sent home

Yes there is a simple test, sorry I should have been more clear that’s what I meant!! I wasn’t leaking fluid in the end but 2 weeks later I was, they didn’t keep me the first time but 2 weeks later I was kept and had baby within 24 hours! I never got the scan first day, they did the ctg for 20 mins or so which was fine and did bloods and sent me home and said they’d ring if there was a problem but I didn’t hear anything so assume they were ok as well!! I had a complicated pregnancy from the start, 4 scans before the actual dating scan 🙈 I was kept in a few days for bleeding again around the 20 weeks mark (as far as I recall she was bleeding not too long ago and she got sent home) I had to be clear for 24 hours before I got sent home. But if she was leaking fluid she’d have been sent up to a ward for monitoring in case of early labour. Idk what I’m trying to say but it doesn’t sit right with me how she had to wait for blood results before being sent home
Also just saw her latest story she’s been kept in I should have watched her stories before I commented

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.