Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaand she's back giving out about Robbie not proposing.

She won't give a flying fig once the baby arrives, she's really in for some land.

Reactions: 3
[TE="Lollipops23, post: 9636145, member: 229806"]
Aaaand she's back giving out about Robbie not proposing.

She won't give a flying fig once the baby arrives, she's really in for some land.
[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't surprise me if he's under strict instructions to propose after baby, with one of those onesies or something like that. Gotta get that content!

Reactions: 8
It's almost as if she feels she won't be established unless she is married, being married isn't the be all and end all. How the hell can she afford it as well. Surely she'd want to concentrate on getting established as a mother and making sure to have a roof full time over their heads first 🙄

One of her sisters is getting married this summer so I'd say it's pissing her off thst she's still not engaged

Reactions: 2
No sorry now she didn’t actually record her partner snoring and put it on her insta for 10 k people to hear?!

No wonder there’s no ring Kim, you big childish pain in the arse!
Imagine he done that to her! 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 10
No sorry now she didn’t actually record her partner snoring and put it on her insta for 10 k people to hear?!

No wonder there’s no ring Kim, you big childish pain in the arse!
Imagine he done that to her! 🥴
And calling him names for it! My husband snores but a little nudge stops it. No need for her rude behaviour towards him 🙄

Reactions: 6
The man is probably wrecked from being out working all day to support her while she sits on her hole and this is what she does

Reactions: 9
The man is probably wrecked from being out working all day to support her while she sits on her hole and this is what she does
She hasn’t worked since the day she found out she was 3 weeks pregnant.

That’s great content. Shot of her tea/bread and jam 🙄🥱😴

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t she have two dogs? It’s clear to see who the favourite is! I wonder how much time she’ll have for it when the baby arrives

I can’t deal with this one. Never works and now whinging about being up with a dog ive right. Some land coming her way but no doubt she ll be one of these getting him to pamper her and so everything with the baby and work while she sits on her arse eating jellies.

I’ve been up many nights with my dogs when they’ve been sick and had dodgy tummies, Jesus she has no idea what’s coming for really does she 🤣🤣

I said this before, Mark my words, she will have rid of those dogs once that baby comes. She has zero interest in them. Those poor dogs don't know what's coming.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.