Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are awful pics 🫣 her 28 week bump was the same size as mine at 38 wks. She’s never mentioned weights, she’ll be induced/sectioned early due to big baby from all the crap food and beer!
Same. Couldn’t believe she was only 28 weeks ….. some size

Reactions: 2
Whatever about the state of the pics, I just don't understand how she thinks her followers are so invested in her that they would even be interested... giving a "sneak peek" earlier like she's a Kardashian or something 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whatever about the state of the pics, I just don't understand how she thinks her followers are so invested in her that they would even be interested... giving a "sneak peek" earlier like she's a Kardashian or something 🙄🙄
Oh that made me chuckle 😂 did she think people would be on the edge of their seats to see her maternity pics? I'll repeat it for her, no one cares as much about your pregnancy and you and your partner.

Reactions: 3
Oh that made me chuckle 😂 did she think people would be on the edge of their seats to see her maternity pics? I'll repeat it for her, no one cares as much about your pregnancy and you and your partner.
From the way Robbie goes on and how little time he spends with her I think he's as uninterested with her prattling on about it as the rest of us tbh

Reactions: 7
Most of that baby bump is really McDonald’s and Heineken! They’re not the most flattering pics!

Reactions: 7
One picture of her standing in the water would have been enough and it’s a beautiful picture.

Reactions: 1
I was planning on buying that Perfect Prep machine, but a small bit of research into it suggested it wasn't a great idea; they're not recommended by any of the maternity hospitals.
To be fair maternity hospitals don’t recommend a lot of things either but I have the prep machine and couldn’t live without it. Best invention in my opinion

Reactions: 2
That maternity photo shoot looks ridiculous.

I've taken many pics of my growing bump over the last 8 months, but actually posing for a professional photographer seems like a bit much.

I don't think the pictures are that bad but god the holding of the bump is making me cringe so bad!!

I don't think the pictures are that bad but god the holding of the bump is making me cringe so bad!!
I think they are so cringy to be honest and no sign of the daddy to be in any of them either . I couldn't stand there posing like that and on the beach to she must have been frozen .

That maternity photo shoot looks ridiculous.

I've taken many pics of my growing bump over the last 8 months, but actually posing for a professional photographer seems like a bit much.
I'm sorry I didn't take more pics of my bumps to but not a hope would I do what she did I didn't want anyone taking my photo 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You can see how much excess weight is on her bump. Her mate has a lovely round bump. You can see the big line of I dunno what around her naval, but it ain't baby bump. That's where her pouch is gonna start after baby. And she won't ever get rid of it.

Reactions: 5
You can see how much excess weight is on her bump. Her mate has a lovely round bump. You can see the big line of I dunno what around her naval, but it ain't baby bump. That's where her pouch is gonna start after baby. And she won't ever get rid of it.
The dent is cos she has an innie bellybutton still.

Honestly some of these comments are disturbing. She has gained weight yes, like many women do when they are pregnant. It is not the end of the world. And many women who didn't gain much at all during pregnancy have pouches they can't get rid of. Thats what happens for lots of peoole when they grow a baby .

Reactions: 9
The dent is cos she has an innie bellybutton still.

Honestly some of these comments are disturbing. She has gained weight yes, like many women do when they are pregnant. It is not the end of the world. And many women who didn't gain much at all during pregnancy have pouches they can't get rid of. Thats what happens for lots of peoole when they grow a baby .
No one has an issue with her gaining weight in pregnancy. It's the staple diet of fast food and 0% beer she has nourished this baby with, predominantly eaten in bed in the same festering walking petri dish of bed clothes and then coming on saying she was doing too much and needs to take it easy, having given up work from the moment of conception. She looks unhealthy. She looks pasty. She is not glowing. I couldn't give a flying duck if she gained 8 stone during her pregnancy but stop the duck showing the shite diet and unhealthy lifestyle to your following on a public forum!! I have second hand embarrassment for her!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.