Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually pity her from that post in so far as she has opened up and explained that she had some body issues previously. Now she is so happy to be pregnant she doesn’t mind putting on the weight with is a lot. Now I’ve never commented about her weight as everyone is different, her diet is bad let’s face it but there is very little chance of the body issues going away once the baby is born. It’s like she thinks everything is going to be baby baby baby. Eventually the weight will start to upset her and I just hope that with all the other emotions of parenthood that this won’t be the biggest one.

I’m rambling now so I’ll stop but let’s just say poor Robbie when the hype of the new baby has died down 😅
I never had body issues previously and I struggled after having both my kids with how much I weighed and how my body looked. I was lucky I managed to lose the weight quite fast as I'm naturally quite slim normally but I can imagine if you already have issues dealing with how your body is after the baby gets here would tip you over the edge when you are already sleep deprived, hormonal and not feeling great

Reactions: 3
I never had body issues previously and I struggled after having both my kids with how much I weighed and how my body looked. I was lucky I managed to lose the weight quite fast as I'm naturally quite slim normally but I can imagine if you already have issues dealing with how your body is after the baby gets here would tip you over the edge when you are already sleep deprived, hormonal and not feeling great
That’s it’s 100%, I was the same as you and it came of quickly thank god but I’d imagine it’s going to be hard for her. Now my problem is the menopause creeping up (that’s a whole other story) and the aul middle age spread 🤣

Reactions: 1
I probably gained the same as her first time round I was miserable all the time and ate for comfort. I think she’s pretty brave for putting her weight out there especially after all the horrible comments here . When has it become the norm to bash pregnant womens bodies ?
Im on my 4th baby now and while I’ve gained the least this time it’s because I literally can’t eat or I’m sick all the time . I can’t walk because I’ve SPD , SI joint dysfunction , tendonitis and other ailments. I would hope nobody thinks that I’m lazy/not taking care of myself because I’m barely surviving over here .. eating what I can - mainly frozen fruit or ice , going straight to bed after work , having my children and husband half dress me every day and my only outings being work , hospital or chiropractor.
I was in no way bashing her, it’s her body! But I’m certain there’s notes in her chart about weight gain because that’s a big jump in pregnancy. That’s almost 1kg a week when they only want .5kg a week in the 2nd and 3rd trimester.

I was the same, thinking I needed to “eat for two” and really let my ears back, then once she was born I kept it up. I’m not bashing her, I’m speaking from experience that it won’t help her situation to only drink non alcoholic beer and eat McDonald’s 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m also pregnant with my 4th and can’t walk with pelvic girdle pain and spd but I’m trying to counteract the lack of movement with proper food. Pregnancy is tough, especially for some and her making no effort to keep in any way healthy or do anything to exercise after spending a fortune to have her baby isn’t something she should promote. Especially considering she has body issues, it won’t go away once he’s born unfortunately 😞

Reactions: 9
The size of her baby does not correlate with the amount she gains. And honestly the discussion on her weight is getting so boring. Yes she has gained. The average is an average for a reason, some gain less, some gain more, some gain the exact average amount. She might struggle to shift it. It might fall off. Who knows. Wish we were all as perfect as some of the ladies on here 🙄

Reactions: 14
The size of her baby does not correlate with the amount she gains. And honestly the discussion on her weight is getting so boring. Yes she has gained. The average is an average for a reason, some gain less, some gain more, some gain the exact average amount. She might struggle to shift it. It might fall off. Who knows. Wish we were all as perfect as some of the ladies on here 🙄
Funny enough, it actually can. Don’t forget where baby gets nutrients from 😉 she brought up the weight, nobody else! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
A 5 stone weight gain in someone who was having weight/body image issues to begin with is no laughing or bragging matter. That girl needs help (in lots of ways).

A 5 stone weight gain in someone who was having weight/body image issues to begin with is no laughing or bragging matter. That girl needs help (in lots of ways).
Nobody was laughing or bragging. If you actually read through it, we had said it will be tough on her. Your body changes in pregnancy regardless of weight (loss or gain) and most people struggle with the change without body issues.

Funny enough, it actually can. Don’t forget where baby gets nutrients from 😉 she brought up the weight, nobody else! 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's been all that anyone can mention the last few pages, so yes she brought it up today, but its not exactly a new topic here 🙄

I'd love to know what peer reviewed scientific journals ur getting ur information from?

It's been all that anyone can mention the last few pages, so yes she brought it up today, but its not exactly a new topic here 🙄

I'd love to know what peer reviewed scientific journals ur getting ur information from?
Again, Nobody just decided to talk about her weight. It was brought up by her.

Ncbi quotes it can contribute to large for gestational age baby. Also notes that it can have an impact of hypertension, preeclampsia and type 2 diabetes in future for her. It’s a very interesting read.

Attachments

I should hope to have a tiny baby so 🙄
Also her weight has been mentioned here loads of times along with her laying in the bed etc . Along with comparisons of other perfect people doing exercise classes at 37 weeks pregnant . Every pregnancy is different , every body is different. Her weight doesn’t affect anybody here nor would it influence anyone so I don’t think it should be brought up.

Reactions: 8
Do ye think Robbie will be around when she goes into labour or will she be calling the guards to bring her to hospital ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I should hope to have a tiny baby so 🙄
Also her weight has been mentioned here loads of times along with her laying in the bed etc . Along with comparisons of other perfect people doing exercise classes at 37 weeks pregnant . Every pregnancy is different , every body is different. Her weight doesn’t affect anybody here nor would it influence anyone so I don’t think it should be brought up.
I was the exercise classes person … never mentioned I was perfect. It’s tattle … discussion forum… her content was being discussed which was mostly her lying in bed 🤷‍♀️What else would be discussed in her thread 🤔

Again, Nobody just decided to talk about her weight. It was brought up by her.

Ncbi quotes it can contribute to large for gestational age baby. Also notes that it can have an impact of hypertension, preeclampsia and type 2 diabetes in future for her. It’s a very interesting read.
The study referenced is from over 30 years agoa nd states the contribution to be small. I guess we will wait and see if she has an abnormally large baby and draw conclusions then 🤣

And ur wrong, she brought weight up very recently, have a read through these pages and see, it's been a topic here long before she brought it up herself. Maybe u didn't mention it until she did, but u can't deny its been on here for weeks

TBH she doesn't in anyway look the weight the scales say. On her legs arm or face. Alot I'm guessing in pregnancy related. I had lost 14kg a week after birth.

People saying her weight hasn't been brought up here previously have very selective memories. It's made me uncomfortable at times because I just think it's says alot about someone to comment on others weight or weight gain especially when pregnant. Their personalities, their actions .. tattle away but a pregnant woman's weight. No thanks

Reactions: 7
Nobody was laughing or bragging. If you actually read through it, we had said it will be tough on her. Your body changes in pregnancy regardless of weight (loss or gain) and most people struggle with the change without body issues.
Well she posted it. She has a knack of skitting or boasting. I wondered which. At the end of the day it’s all attention seeking for the ‘gram’. Interesting to see all her ‘new’ followers coming to her defence 😉😉😉

Do ye think Robbie will be around when she goes into labour or will she be calling the guards to bring her to hospital ?
I guarantee it will be an emergency. Ambulance called. Dopey Rob looking clueless and her with the phone. Sickening

Well she posted it. She has a knack of skitting or boasting. I wondered which. At the end of the day it’s all attention seeking for the ‘gram’. Interesting to see all her ‘new’ followers coming to her defence 😉😉😉

I guarantee it will be an emergency. Ambulance called. Dopey Rob looking clueless and her with the phone. Sickening
New followers? Is that directed at people who are appalled that grown women are STILL discussing her weight gain?

Wouldn't surprise me if he's working away and can't get back or something. He doesn't strike me as someone who would rush back. He's let her head off to the hospital bleeding by herself a few times and bleeding in pregnancy is bloody terrifying. He also left her the other day with no way to get into her car according to herself.

• Wow
Wouldn't surprise me if he's working away and can't get back or something. He doesn't strike me as someone who would rush back. He's let her head off to the hospital bleeding by herself a few times and bleeding in pregnancy is bloody terrifying. He also left her the other day with no way to get into her car according to herself.
Yes, I find their dynamic very strange. She is almost like a single mother!

Yes, I find their dynamic very strange. She is almost like a single mother!
It's really bizarre, especially as a first time father and all the stuff they went through to get pregnant. My own husband was a nervous wreck and terrified to let me do anything first time around after trying for years and needing help to get pregnant. It's definitely like she's single.

New followers? Is that directed at people who are appalled that grown women are STILL discussing her weight gain?
No. ‘People’ joining up to come to her defence. We all joined this group as we were pissed off with her stupid carry on - begging for freebies- nothing else. As a plus she has given us 7 months of entertainment with her idiotic behaviour. I really wonder about the ‘people’ who joined up here to defend and compliment the absolute hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.