Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird thing to do since they ask for the marriage details and marriage certificate when you go to actually register the birth in the registrations office. The form you fill out at the hospital gets sent on to the office, maybe she doesn't realise that
I was about to say the same thing

Aine lynch's sister just had a baby Corey and they follow each other so I doubt it
Such gorgeous ladies

Last edited:
I had a planned section second the round so had to fast from the night before . My baby was born at 11.30am and I was starving was so looking forward to my tea and toast but when they brought me back to the ward they told me I wouldn't be getting it until six that evening ....in case I got sick after the spinal. I was raging so I made dad go out and go to the garage across the road for a roll and he brought me tea from machine . Pulled over the curtains and I devoured it 😂😂😂
Normally I follow medical instructions to a tee but you were dead right!! I had a section at 2.30. Fasted from midnight. Tea &toast was em route at 6pm and I couldn’t wait for them to get to the kitchen and back. My husband had a 2 pack of biscuits and I never ate so fast in my life!

I’ve had lots of surgeries and procedures but the hunger after having a baby seems primal nearly!!!

It would be amazing if she didn’t but we all know she will, these poor kids have no privacy at all, it breaks my heart
As a non influencer, with a small enough following, I didn’t know what to do regarding sharing photos of my son. I went off insta initially. Then deleted it and started again and have 25 close friends and family following. I put up v little but regret showing his face. I think photos from afar or from behind are better.. just in case as you just don’t know where they end up. The privacy settings change all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Normally I follow medical instructions to a tee but you were dead right!! I had a section at 2.30. Fasted from midnight. Tea &toast was em route at 6pm and I couldn’t wait for them to get to the kitchen and back. My husband had a 2 pack of biscuits and I never ate so fast in my life!

I’ve had lots of surgeries and procedures but the hunger after having a baby seems primal nearly!!!

You ladies were lucky 🙈
I puked for hours after my spinal! Got my toast the next morning after!!

Kim is really dragging it out. She'll post him just before midnight. It's a bit daft really.

Glad he is here safely! He has massive feet I'd say he's a big boy 🤣 she'll be glad of the section

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You ladies were lucky 🙈
I puked for hours after my spinal! Got my toast the next morning after!!

Kim is really dragging it out. She'll post him just before midnight. It's a bit daft really.

Glad he is here safely! He has massive feet I'd say he's a big boy 🤣 she'll be glad of the section
God love you! I’m a big time vomiter due to other issues so I vaguely remember them agreeing to give me meds to try to prevent nausea and vomiting. My worry was the little thing you drink before hand.

I haven’t even seen her stories yet. Gonna look quickly now but I’m v excited for her. It’s such an exciting time. Tough too but i’m delighted to hear of any healthy babies. Especially going into a loving home. They’ll prob bring us lots of entertainment in weeks to come 💙🙈🤣

God love you! I’m a big time vomiter due to other issues so I vaguely remember them agreeing to give me meds to try to prevent nausea and vomiting. My worry was the little thing you drink before hand.

I haven’t even seen her stories yet. Gonna look quickly now but I’m v excited for her. It’s such an exciting time. Tough too but i’m delighted to hear of any healthy babies. Especially going into a loving home. They’ll prob bring us lots of entertainment in weeks to come 💙🙈🤣
Ah I just saw they’re little reel. Delighted for them all. I genuinely hope they get on great now and things settle down a bit for them. Gorgeous little baby boy 💙

Last edited:
Did anyone call the name? I know someone deffo called it being a nickname as a name!

Reactions: 2
Can’t get over the sunburn on her arms
Jesus Christ no excuse for it especially when pregnant 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
I just came on to say the same 😳 I’m going through my skin cancer journey right Now so I know how dangerous it is and with her pregnant and about give birth it’s even worse 🤦🏻‍♀️

Can’t get over the sunburn on her arms
Jesus Christ no excuse for it especially when pregnant 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Delighted for Kim . Ollie is beautiful and I love his name too. I hope she has a swift recovery

Ah he's a proper little dote. Delighted all is ok.

Personally not a huge fan of nicknames as the first name but sure, not my baby, and at least it's not something ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 2
Ah he's a proper little dote. Delighted all is ok.

Personally not a huge fan of nicknames as the first name but sure, not my baby, and at least it's not something ridiculous 😂
I like most nickname names, my own boy has one. But I made sure to put the actual full version of it on his birth cert to give him options when he's older. I think a lot of people name a nickname for a cute little baby and not a full grown adult.

Reactions: 5
I like most nickname names, my own boy has one. But I made sure to put the actual full version of it on his birth cert to give him options when he's older. I think a lot of people name a nickname for a cute little baby and not a full grown adult.
My parents did the same for me and I hate my full name. I was called the shortened version my whole life. Have spent yrs getting official documents in that name.

I think Ollie is a lovely name personally. Anyone I know with a name like that eg Charlie, Ben etc., that’s what’s on the birth cert.Each to their own I reckon

Spelling errors by so called influencers really make me 🤮 why does she keeps referencing her ‘long legs’ … not something I would have noticed tbh 😵💫

Spelling errors by so called influencers really make me 🤮 why does she keeps referencing her ‘long legs’ … not something I would have noticed tbh 😵💫
I'm more grossed out by her saying he loves her boobs like his dad 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s gorgeous! Glad it went well- just hope she follows the recovery rules now.
How long do they generally keep you in on a planned section for a first baby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.