Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oll36

Sorry to go off topic regarding Kim, but is anyone following Aine Lynch, god I really hope this is it for her and she gets her baby, I'm going through IVF myself and I was over the moon when I saw Aine's HCG levels are rising and rising, she has been through so much and deserves to have this happiness in her life. She seems so genuine as well and is great for advice etc, unlike Kim.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

gurlharbour

Chatty Member
Glad we have someone who's been breastfeeding less than a month to giveus all tips on how to do it, how did we cope before

• Haha

Donegalperson

Took me nearly 4 years to get pregnant, I didn’t have a takeaway or McDonald’s the whole 41 weeks, I never ate as well as I did when I was pregnant because I was so grateful to be pregnant and was worried sick something would go wrong. Breastfeeding now and still eating super well to feed him. I don’t want a medal or anything, wouldn’t dream of doing it any other way.
Sounds like you want a medal though 🏅 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
The smugness around the breastfeeding sums up this dope for me to be honest and is the reason she’s so unlikeable online and irl. It’s your first day on a very long journey so much can happen in the coming days give it a rest.

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
No one has an issue with her gaining weight in pregnancy. It's the staple diet of fast food and 0% beer she has nourished this baby with, predominantly eaten in bed in the same festering walking petri dish of bed clothes and then coming on saying she was doing too much and needs to take it easy, having given up work from the moment of conception. She looks unhealthy. She looks pasty. She is not glowing. I couldn't give a flying fuck if she gained 8 stone during her pregnancy but stop the fuck showing the shite diet and unhealthy lifestyle to your following on a public forum!! I have second hand embarrassment for her!
But if that's her reality during pregnancy, why shouldn't she show it? Who said she needs to glow? Who said she needs to look well and put together? She isn't saying this is how you stay healthy during pregnancy or anything. She isn't advertising herself that way. We all know and make choices about what we put into our bodies. I know when I was pregnant I could only eat everything beige, i felt sick at the thought of anything else. It wasnt healthy but it is hiw i had to eat to keep myself tipping over. My baby is fine. And he wasnt birn overwirgut because of it. I know you havent said that but someone earlier equated her weight gain to needing an interventin to get out a big baby. It's this need for a pregnant woman to show herself eating smoothie bowls and doing yoga everyday that is damaging to a lot of pregnant women.

Ah lads, she's in lalaland...

Who here has had an unsuccessful sweep 🙋‍♀️ Who here has had a second unsuccessful sweep 🙋‍♀️ Who here has been induced yet it still took two days for baby to come after waters forcefully broken 🙋‍♀️ None of the above being fun picnic basket times by the way 🤦‍♀️ All of the above with an actual medical reason due to GD on insulin...

She's delusional... baby will come when he wants to, not on her schedule 🙄

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I actually feel bad for her. how is she going to cope with recovery and not being able to drive and she has no one only Mr One Driving Lesson to help?

• Sad

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
I'll be killed for this but I think the person who posted about the incompatibility possibly meant Kim and Robbie , not for people with fertility issues.
I have fertility issues and I wouldn't have taken that personally to be honest, we are trying and having recurrent miss carriages but we stick through it.
I do agree with the comment about them not having a pot to piss in between them and now they are bringing another little person into that scenario. Kim is still quite young and I feel she still had plenty time to gave a baby, they should have gotten themselves a roof over their head, a stable income and even Robbie a licence to drive then a baby.
I read it as for anyone that needs IVF not just Kim and Robbie that's what the post said if two people can't conceive naturally together it means they aren't compatible and should not do IVF it wasn't just aimed and Kim and Robbie it was aimed at all couples who can't conceive without medical intervention

Nocomment20

he’s clearly a very hungry baby why doesn’t she top him up with a bottle of formula there’s no shame in it she’s always saying a fed baby is a happy baby or whatever why is she putting so much pressure on herself when there’s an alternative there to make it easier
Why is he a hungry baby? It's cluster feeding. Very normal breastfeeding behaviour

BrieBrie

CUMH is the hospital where a Mum and her newborn baby died tragically in 2019. Nobody checked on them for hours. I had a section there a few years ago. They are run off their feet up there. They only have time for the essentials- there’s no TLC whether you go private or public.
That poor mam and her baby were in a private room. She had specifically stated that she feared being alone in a private room due to her epilepsy. Had she been on a ward most likely baby and mam would be alive today. An awfully sad and preventable situation X

• Sad

gurlharbour

Chatty Member
I know it's alcohol free but would you really be sitting around drinking a beer at this hour of the day?

nasa5

VIP Member
Sure she was milking herself like daisy the cow from 36 weeks, never thought that was just for colostrum. Begging for a fucking sweep, get a grip Kim everyone is fucking uncomfortable and in some type of pain at 38 weeks. So many have to get sweeps for medical reasons, etc and she’s looking for one because it suits her since she’s the nails and hair ready

francydoll

I am from a family of Gardai. No way would Gardai smash a car window unless she presented as a single hysterical pregnant female with nobody to help her. She must have made some incredible scene for them to go to those lengths. That boyfriend is an utter disgrace. He left her on her own while he went off to his next job. I would be so embarrassed to admit that publicly.

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
I'm so glad she managed to blag some free syringes 🙄 she's shameless, always looking for something free

I can't believe she called the Gardai because she locked herself out of the car, imagine the poor helpless pregnant lady story she spun them, did she expect the Gardai to have a magic car opening wand 🙄 Then saying she could get a report for the insurance company saying they had to break her window.......why didn't Robbie the Sap just do it 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Wigglewump

My baby was allergic to the lactose in the breastmilk, developed colitis and everything, and the amount of shaming and false smiling I got from the district nurse until I told her that my baby had started to produce bloody stools was crazy. I was insane as far she was concerned, or not trying hard enough, but the second she realized that there was something wrong she changed her tune completely. They had no problem with my baby developing rashes and pustules and crying everytime they came near me though. I find the "breastfeeding at all costs" brigade very annoying. I don't think Kim is in that camp but I worry that people can get brainwashed into thinking that anything other than breastfeeding with a perfect latch is a failure. Even when I tried to use the bottle with my breastmilk initially, and told them I was using a pump after the first week they told me off. At a certain point I remembered I was a grown woman and told them to back off, but I'm ashamed to say it took me a long time, and I think we're all in a very vulnerable state as new moms, so any influencers should be very careful about what they put out there.

• Heart

nasa5

VIP Member
She’s absolutely trying to trigger labour. She’s so stupid with her decisions it’s unbelievable, part of me thinks she’s half doing it out of boredom?! Wouldn’t mind I get the feeling she’ll be dumping the baby on anyone and everyone once she’s the chance

Tinybops

VIP Member
I’ll be shot, but fair play to her admitting it’s bloody hard! No matter what way you feed, those newborn days can be tough. I never got to breastfeed my kids so I can’t say, but 5hrs of non stop feeding sounds very rough. I hope she has her village ready 🫣