Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that really is awful. Jaysus
Ya that's awful....that's rotten to say about a little baby
Ye would want to get down off your high horses 🤣 you'd swear she said something horrible... seems like he has really long arms and legs.... hence looks fragile... Nothing wrong with that. Ye are probably thr same people who fat shamed Kim most of her pregnancy. Honest to god 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ye would want to get down off your high horses 🤣 you'd swear she said something horrible... seems like he has really long arms and legs.... hence looks fragile... Nothing wrong with that. Ye are probably thr same people who fat shamed Kim most of her pregnancy. Honest to god 🙄
She said he was gangly looking look it up oh no never fat shamed her either sure she was pregnant we all had weight on us while pregnant it's NORMAL

She said he was gangly looking look it up oh no never fat shamed her either sure she was pregnant we all had weight on us while pregnant it's NORMAL
I say you be happy about your little newborn being called gangly so I don't think so 🤣

Reactions: 2

Nope never fat shamed her. Feel free to check. That comment was clearly meant as insulting the poor baby and if you can't see that's beyond acceptable then you need to cop yourself on too.

Reactions: 1

I say you be happy about your little newborn being called gangly so I don't think so 🤣
Gangly means tall, thin and awkward in movement...... honestly struggling to understand how this has got to ye so much

Reactions: 2
Gangly means tall, thin and awkward in movement...... honestly struggling to understand how this has got to ye so much
But he's not he's a baby alright sure next baby you see which you think looks gangly go up and say it to his/her mother see the reaction you get , I wouldn't like someone to say it to my baby but that's just me maybe others are different, let's just agree to disagree .

But he's not he's a baby alright sure next baby you see which you think looks gangly go up and say it to his/her mother see the reaction you get , I wouldn't like someone to say it to my baby but that's just me maybe others are different, let's just agree to disagree .
It's an online gossip forum... I don't expect many people would say what they post here directly to the person?

Reactions: 5
Did this one come down in the last shower or what? Is this all not common knowledge? Or is she just thick 🤔
The guardianship thing? No it's not common knowledge. Also it's constantly evolving and changing, I.e. if the parents cohabit for a period before and after the birth etc. To be fair to her, it is very confusing and the forms etc don't exactly make it clear what the situation is.

Reactions: 9
Did this one come down in the last shower or what? Is this all not common knowledge? Or is she just thick 🤔
I thought it was pretty well known but I suppose I could see how it would be confusing....would you not look into the gaurdianship thing when having a child with someone though? Cause I'm pretty certain, if you're not married, they can't sign forms in the hospital etc

It is, she's I think going to leverage it to get a wedding out of him!
She's absolutely desperate for a wedding...it's kinda sad tbh. If he hasn't proposed yet, he probably has reasons like paying for a wedding etc. They're not particularly cheap, even when done as cheaply as possible and I can't see Kim being ok with not having a 'big day'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I thought it was pretty well known but I suppose I could see how it would be confusing....would you not look into the gaurdianship thing when having a child with someone though? Cause I'm pretty certain, if you're not married, they can't sign forms in the hospital etc

She's absolutely desperate for a wedding...it's kinda sad tbh. If he hasn't proposed yet, he probably has reasons like paying for a wedding etc. They're not particularly cheap, even when done as cheaply as possible and I can't see Kim being ok with not having a 'big day'.
🤣🤣 so asking about a passport is her desperate for a wedding . Talk about reaching🙄

Reactions: 3
I know couples who got married just so it's less messy for the kids if anything happened to one of them. I don't think Kim is bright enough to have understood any of this before she had a child tbh, it's complicated enough. I don't see him proposing before Christmas either.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.