Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
No she needs to be able to take over if needed and can’t drive until she can safely emergency brake. Now I know people drive before the 6 weeks but if you haven’t been cleared and are in an accident your not covered by insurance. Hardly worth the risk for maccy ds 🙈
I doubt she will trust me the painkillers would prevent her anyways I don't think she be that silly say her friend or family member picked them

Ailte

VIP Member
The likes of Karen Coffee and her convuluted way of breastfeeding including pumping, bottles and different types of formula 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I never tried pumping on any of mine and I was lucky enough that my supply just seemed regular so I could just whip the boob out if I was out and about or middle of the night etc. The handiest thing ever, no bottles to make or sterilise and I got a decent rest at night aswell. I know not everyone is as lucky with under/over supply or having to return to work but I would seriously recommend exclusively boob if you can. I wonder with the early pumping for no apparent reason aswell is that what affects their supply, and it’s a vicious cycle then of having to top up with formula, having to pump etc. There’s nothing wrong with formula either, it just defeats the purpose of the handiness of breastfeeding
And she actually writes the midwifes said to express to prob drain off the fast flowing foremilk so he doesn’t get overwhelmed. Expressing some off before a feed is a world away from actively pumping which will only drive her supply way up. But yeah can see her bragging about her volume only to create a huge problem:

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
I had one of my children in that hospital during a heatwave and my god, it was awful. That place a roasting in the middle of the winter even . I discharged myself after 24 hours.
Ya I had my last baby Durning a heatwave to the temp in the ward was 30 degrees and I had a section they were trying to give me fluids through the veins and the plasters kept falling of from the sweat on my arms and bear in mind ya be sweaty anyways from all the hormone changes and the cannula wouldn't stay put. I was terrified my baby would overheat to it was roasting. Couldn't wait to go home I had her Monday morning and was home by the Thursday. The heat in there was unreal I opened the window for some air and the wasps kept flying in so had to close it 😂

So delighted for them but you know what I actually thought today how she only took a shower today morning after both my sections first thing I did was get showered couldn't wait for my shower and with my second baby I had them twice a day on the hospital it was during a heatwave so was needed big time

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I mean I’d be raging if my hols started like that too…but she’s gonna milk it isn’t she? It took 3 men to pick her up?!!!
Also, is Robbie not on hols with them?

steve1989

My beautiful baby boy joined the world just before midnight last night and I’m every bit as besotted as Kim is with her little fella.

But can already tell I’m going to be 10 times more OTT protective….I didn’t even like the nurse taking him away for his vitamin K injection 😆
Congratulations!! Such a lovely time, hope you are doing well x

GossPots

VIP Member
It’s actually very rare it brings on labour sure medical professionals would use it rather than inducing you with a drip if it was that effective.
But I’m surprised she’s even arsed doing it, sitting there skulling cans