Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Under pressure like everyone bf in the early days I suppose.
I'm presuming that's it myself. Early days are really tough and I'd imagine Robbie is back in work now so she'd be under more pressure than earlier on. If you're reading this Kim, look for a local baby group/mother's meeting/cudiu event/breastfeeding group etc. Sometimes it's just nice to sit and have coffee and chats with other people who are in the thick of it. It really saved my mental health after 1st baby and is helping with baby no.2 as well.

Reactions: 2
I mean what other documents must you get for a child where u need an affidavit?
I would think it's mainly just first time passports. You might need something for certain social welfare payments too but I'm not 100% on that one.

I mean what other documents must you get for a child where u need an affidavit?
Usual standard documents for a passport. I meant that not only when applying for a passport, all legal documents will need an affidavit signed by a solicitor

Reactions: 1
Kim is 100% doing the right thing taking a step back and adjusting to life.

I hope she thrives as a Mammy, I get the vibe she is struggling a little bit (so many people do!)

Glad to see she’s going ok, a new baby is such a big adjustment she’s right to take a social media break. Nice to see some honesty too, not a speciality of a lot of these new mums on insta. No mention of Robbie at all, bit odd he’s missing the baby’s first holiday.. you’d never think he worked for her dad

Reactions: 3
Glad to see she’s going ok, a new baby is such a big adjustment she’s right to take a social media break. Nice to see some honesty too, not a speciality of a lot of these new mums on insta. No mention of Robbie at all, bit odd he’s missing the baby’s first holiday.. you’d never think he worked for her dad
I missed that, Robbie’s not going on the holiday?? That’s really weird. I would wait till they could afford for the all to go if it’s money that’s the issue. We are going on our first family holiday next week, we can’t wait!
I like how she was honest in that post about mam guilt and struggling, especially with some of the lying ‘moms’ on insta, pretending it’s all rosy and making their new mam followers feel like tit 🙋🏻‍♀️

I haven't been on in a while here, as many of you guys know I have been struggling with getting pregnant and found Kim's behaviour very upsetting at the arrival of her pregnancy etc so had to unfollow but said I'd come on to tell you all that I am now 9 and a half weeks pregnant and am absolutely thrilled 😍 obviously every cramp gives me a heart attack but I finally can smile again and my heart is full.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I haven't been on in a while here, as many of you guys know I have been struggling with getting pregnant and found Kim's behaviour very upsetting at the arrival of her pregnancy etc so had to unfollow but said I'd come on to tell you all that I am now 9 and a half weeks pregnant and am absolutely thrilled 😍 obviously every cramp gives me a heart attack but I finally can smile again and my heart is full.
Ahhh congratulations 🥳 hopefully the first trimester is easy on you 😍

• Heart
Ahhh congratulations 🥳 hopefully the first trimester is easy on you 😍
Thanks so much ❤I have been horrendously sick but I'm embracing everything (even while become besties with the toilet 😅) I apparently have Hyperesmesis but I'm ok with it, I'll take everything on now to get my little bundle of Joy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks so much ❤I have been horrendously sick but I'm embracing everything (even while become besties with the toilet 😅) I apparently have Hyperesmesis but I'm ok with it, I'll take everything on now to get my little bundle of Joy ❤
Congratulations! The sickness is awful but so very worth it in the end.

I'm glad to see Kim being real. Babies are hard and certain insta huns won't publicly admit that. It creates a very unrealistic picture and is awful to see while you're struggling.

I also find it odd that there was no mention of Robbie going on baby's first holiday. Seems odd to me but each to their own I suppose.

Kim, if you need a night off, a break, if you're all touched out, everyone feels that way. It doesn't mean you love your baby any less and a happy mum makes a happy baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Congratulations Oll36! Brilliant news, that stress never ends in one way or another but oh my God it is worth it x

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Aw, this is lovely news. I remember you sharing your journey with us. Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy. Thanks for sharing 💕💙

I missed that, Robbie’s not going on the holiday?? That’s really weird. I would wait till they could afford for the all to go if it’s money that’s the issue. We are going on our first family holiday next week, we can’t wait!
I like how she was honest in that post about mam guilt and struggling, especially with some of the lying ‘moms’ on insta, pretending it’s all rosy and making their new mam followers feel like tit 🙋🏻‍♀️

I missed it too. I wonder when they’re going. I went away for 2 nights with my husband and baby when he was 2 months. It was so hard. I had a lovely idea of our first break together but all of us in a hotel room made relaxing and sleeping harder and between exhaustion and hormones, I was terribly cranky.

We went away for a week or so for his first bday to Spain and it was the opposite. He was loving the attention from all the older couples at breakfast and dinner and we were more comfortable with parenting by then and all finally sleeping better (just about). I hope she has a lovely holiday and gets lots of help.

Aw, this is lovely news. I remember you sharing your journey with us. Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy. Thanks for sharing 💕💙

I missed it too. I wonder when they’re going. I went away for 2 nights with my husband and baby when he was 2 months. It was so hard. I had a lovely idea of our first break together but all of us in a hotel room made relaxing and sleeping harder and between exhaustion and hormones, I was terribly cranky.

We went away for a week or so for his first bday to Spain and it was the opposite. He was loving the attention from all the older couples at breakfast and dinner and we were more comfortable with parenting by then and all finally sleeping better (just about). I hope she has a lovely holiday and gets lots of help.
It’s mentioned on her story where she shares about the passport application! France to her parents holiday home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.