Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
I’m just going to put one thing here and then leave it because honestly, my mind is blown reading comments at times.

It is honestly exhausting trying to explain to people that domestic violence is just that. It’s not gender specific. Just because we may not like someone or respect them, doesn’t mean that the signs of abuse aren’t there and they should be disregarded.

My ex would throw plates if food across the floor at me if I forgot to add salt just as an example. He would also belittle me in public in front of friends of family. Put me down at home, tell stories to my family that were totally fabricated and get them to all rally around him daily. Behind closed doors, I was being abused mentally, physically and emotionally. What Rachel did to Josh in that video wasn’t far off what my ex did to me on a number of occasions. To have a tantrum then throw a plate on the floor demanding Josh clean it, is not acceptable, it’s demoralising, humiliating and disrespectful. We have seen a number of signs that indicate that she is emotionally and mentally abusive in a number of times. It’s also very clear in her book that she was physically violent towards her ex.
If the situation was enough to make Betsy cry and he distressed over it, it was clearly not just a tantrum and was distressing for her to witness.
Don’t like Josh? No worries. The signs are there. Don’t allow your hatred to cloud your judgement.

My Mum also used to abuse my Father and still does. He’s not weak. He’s just a man that was sadly brainwashed and beaten down into believing he would never do better and scared to leave. I see a lot of warning signs in Rachel’s behaviour that I saw growing up and in my own relationship.

Josh may dress like a school boy, he may be a bit of a muppet but abuse is abuse.

Rachel is right. We do only snippets but if she doesn’t want people to feel concern for her children and her husband, then maybe be very careful about what is put out there to see because sometimes, what we see is enough to cause distress and concern to those watching.
Im never triggered by her dinners or endless ads, but I’m often triggered by stories when it comes to her behaviour toward Josh as will many no doubt - there has to be a reason for that.

Anyway, but convenient of her to stop posting pity party stories as soon as V took down the post. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 84

LauraC35

Chatty Member
I obviously don’t know the full story behind the boy’s Mum and what happened and nor do I want to. That’s her story to tell and not for me to second guess. I have been where she is as my ex left me for someone who I’d welcomed into my home, shared drinks with and had a laugh with never knowing what was going on behind my back. I had already been diagnosed with bipolar and although I tried to keep it together when I found out and he left, their behaviour and the control he still held over my life resulted in a breakdown and psychiatric hospital admission for me. He sold our family home, took my children and I left hospital to live in a flat alone. I couldn’t get any lower but I didn’t give up and I got a life back and I got my children back and I’m happier now than I’ve ever been. His relationship with my kids has practically broken down because they know what he and his bitch did to me. When I look at Ratchet and her fucking patchwork blended family shite it just reminds me of that time. Maybe things happened between the boy and their Mum and they were safer elsewhere, we’ll never know but reading about that c**t and that p***k getting it on at Center Parcs whilst she was pregnant just breaks my heart for S. I have been the Mum watching through the window whilst my ex, his new wife and my children live a life and it’s heartbreaking. How S copes seeing her boys lives play out on social media I don’t know. Ratchet is vile. I’m sorry I’m rambling but this has brought back so many memories for some reason and I’m feeling sad 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
It makes me laugh at all those ridiculous claims she makes.
-Gp's send out flyers of her Facebook posts
-She has meeting with neuro surgeon about helmet safety
-She phones relatives at RTA's
-she is trained in diagnosing autism
-gets 6 women a week into refuges
-saves abuse women in middle of night from their abuser with her child in tow
.....I know there's more but thats off the top of my head...absolute nutter she is

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Womenbehavingbadly

If it’s that easy to set up one of these CICs ... I’m off to register “The tattle women’s centre” key objective being ‘patching up the work of the patchwork women’s centre’. Who’s in? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59

chnandlerbong

Betsy looked after the kids yesterday then.
After the week she’s most likely had of being exposed left, right and centre, she gets dumped on again.
My chill over this god awful set of adults is just evaporating 🤯
Poor Betsy should have been the one sitting in her friends garden yesterday having a few drinks (come on, we all did it at her age). First weekend with a bit of freedom & the 16 year old is stuck looking after a toddler, ridiculous! I hope she gets out of there as soon as she can

• Sad
Reactions: 57
Plus Josh isn’t being abused 🤯. He’s happier than a pig in shit. They are such an odd couple that I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a kick out of her tantrums. Which is essentially all that was described, a ‘woman child’ having a great big tantrum. Josh absolutely loves having a cushion of money to lay his weak arse little head on 🤷‍♀️
I disagree completely. If it was Josh throwing a plate at Rachel then shouting at her to clean it up or he would leave her, it would be deemed as abusive and not downplayed as a “tantrum”. I think that’s an irresponsible perspective. If it happened, it is abuse 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 57

Admiralbow

Imagine ruining a woman’s marriage by having an affair with her husband, then fighting to take that woman’s kids away from her and portraying her as crazy to the courts/family and friends and THEN writing a book about her making her sound incapable of being a mother and then just to add extra salt to the wound - broadcasting her kids all over social media.
How the fuck she sleeps at night is beyond me.

• Sad
Reactions: 56

MrsOgre

VIP Member
When Rachel said she was having coke this afternoon, maybe she didn't mean the beverage🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 56

tiredmom

Just catching up on this thread, but that letter she posted about MASH and social services. They’re now called children’s services and MASH is when a professional reports a safeguarding concern. In my case, the police reported it and the drs when I was in hospital. The police were called and because my children (in bed) were in the house it automatically triggered MASH to become involved.

Sadly my children were subject to child protection plans from domestic abuse so bad I ended up in hospital and even though I left my abusive ex I still had to prove myself a fit mother. Quite laughable really that she says she had to go through all of this, when she’s utterly clueless.

I actually messaged her when I was suffering and she didn’t bother replying. Bearing in mind I reached out to her instead of an official trained person is worrying and very damagaing to these people who genuinely need proper help/support. It takes a lot to gain the courage to even admit you need help/what’s been going on and if you finally reach out and don’t get any help I know first hand it makes you not try again. I know I won’t be the first of last who has experienced this.

luckily, I have had a lot of support by trained professionals and there’s no way on earth untrained people could provide the support women like me need.. it’s made me sick to my stomach to be quite honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
So shes trained in Autism and Aspergers for 18 years and worked as a Facilities Manager for 18 years.

She also said she worked as a facilities Manager for 10 years, which is it?
She works SO HARD that she's fitted in 46 years of working, even though she's only 38 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

armywife119

VIP Member
Imagine how depraved you have to be to shag a heavily pregnant woman when the babies not yours. Morally bankrupt the pair of em.

• Sick
Reactions: 47

Cheerios78

That photo of the Queen looking so alone and frail today was so terribly sad. I don't think you have to be a royalist (I'm certainly not), to feel such empathy towards a lady in her 90s who has lost her life partner of over 70 years and then has to cut a forlorn figure sitting apart from her family in church while the world looks on. It's really affected me today.

R sharing that photo is absolutely ridiculous and insulting considering the fact she has decided to forgo the rules and regs of lockdown and has avoided loneliness by hiring her new best friend as nanny/cleaner/third wheel in the marriage.

I dont know much about Astrid to be fair, but everytime she comments on one of Rs posts and gets ignored, everytime she reshares every attention seeking crumb she can, everytime she spends 6 hours getting her house and garden just so and whipping up a storm in the kitchen, just so R can come round and stare at her phone, I physically cringe. As people have mentioned here, theres absolutely no basis to their friendship bar Instagram followers. For someone who seems to developed their own quirky style in fashion and home interiors, and actually seems to have something resembling a personality and depth, she really can't think much of herself to be willing to spend half her life arselickin that rancid thief just to pump up the numbers.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I have very little idea about the history of her but oh my god I am utterly fascinated by the look of her. The teeth! The braces! The hair! The outfits! The headbands! Sometimes I have to pause the story videos just to dissect it all and revel in the ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADNESS of it. It's like watching an extremely slow motion car crash, but with fabric and teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

bbvf

Chatty Member
I remember the bit about Ian Brady. If I remember rightly, it was when she was really little - so around the time she started developing the scale for autism single handed. Shortly after she accomplished that by 10 (and had pretty much been raised by a wolf pack inspiring the Jungle Book) she then became a facilities manager - where she was so amazing the Company crumbled when she left. All before she was 18 and then had to move into a drug filled piss flat where she, again, changed the course of history as this time, she was working in a dentists while living in a refuge also but then was so good - the dentist resigned because he couldn’t compete.
Honestly she doesn’t get enough credit in my book. Which I’m publishing just after hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
We have seen the older two stand in the middle of R and Josh when they were having words.
We have seen R chase seb out the kitchen for doing something B was doing only a few days before and the look on R's face when she chased seb said it all she is a nasty cow. We even see the children come from another room to a comfort a crying W while she stands and film it.
I think she is abusive but that's my opinion.

Also two children have broken bones in her care and she has not gave them medical care and then laughs about it later. How do her followers think that is acceptable

Reactions: 44

Llgb2012

Had an occasional read of this thread but never commented, I have followed her since the beginning and I liked her a lot I read her book and tbh nothing rang alarm bells, I read things on here and thought- no that can’t be true - dismissed it and continued to watch her but these last few months something has changed that makes me feel something is wrong, at the start I do think the family acted more natural and there appeared more love (maybe I was viewing it with a different pair of eyes to what I have now though) but now it all feels false and like there is tension and unease in that house all of the time I don’t see love anymore at all. Having read v post and about the video she posted with what Betsy of saying R can not deny that there are problems it’s come straight from Betsy mouth. I find it all very unsettling now and I think more and more of her followers are!
Whilst deciding if to write this tonight and doing a Google search on some of the earlier days stuff what really struck me was the difference in how R looks - what has she done to her face and her looks she was very natural and pretty and she looks so harsh now her face is totally different.

• Heart
Reactions: 44