PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I find myself getting really angry about R always landing on her feet, I think about the fact that tattle lives rent free in her head. She can control the comments on her page and she can block anyone who doesn’t buy into her narrative but for the ultimate narcissist she will be furious that these threads and the wiki exist and she can do nothing about it. She can’t even play the victim because it will drive more people here. Especially because the wiki is so well written, is more factually accurate than her “autobiography” and contains plenty of receipts.

I’m also not surprised at her lack of creativity for the second book given then when she was launching her major social media strategy she decided to be known as Part Time Working Mummy.
I really wish she would drop the ‘Working’ - it would be so much more accurate 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s also possible that the ex continued to pay for his daughters to have things, perhaps including horses, without actually paying maintenance to enable V to have any independence. Obviously I have no idea what his financial situation is or was but it’s possible.
Or the grandparents (v parents) could be well off and funding it?

Reactions: 7
What’s the centre parks stuff all about?
While having their affair R and J both took their respective families and partners simultaneously to centre parcs, they miraculously ‘bumped into’ them while there. The pair of them were sneaking about while the kids were off doing activities with their other parents. R was pregnant at the time with Edie.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I think you’re right with this. there is definitely more to the Vanessa thing than meets the eye.

she has never struggled for money. She has always lived in a large house, driven nice cars, worn nice high end clothes and owned multiple horses

Surely if she was struggling to feed herself and R was having to drop her round plates if dinner, or struggling to afford gas to heat her big house then selling one if the 6 horses she had at the time would have been an idea. Horses are not cheap to own/keep. You don’t own/keep them if you are struggling to feed yourself

it makes no sense that she is now pleading historic poverty when she owned a string of horses at the time
Do you know them?

Reactions: 9
B & T have their fathers name, the other girls don’t. They have their mums surname
Yes thats what I meant V daughters do.

One thing I don't get is why astrid only invites the two of them round? They are the parents of 6 children! Im the same age as astrid and my children are now grown up and have left home but I wouldn't dream of inviting friends around and not their children if they still lived at home!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I obviously don’t know the full story behind the boy’s Mum and what happened and nor do I want to. That’s her story to tell and not for me to second guess. I have been where she is as my ex left me for someone who I’d welcomed into my home, shared drinks with and had a laugh with never knowing what was going on behind my back. I had already been diagnosed with bipolar and although I tried to keep it together when I found out and he left, their behaviour and the control he still held over my life resulted in a breakdown and psychiatric hospital admission for me. He sold our family home, took my children and I left hospital to live in a flat alone. I couldn’t get any lower but I didn’t give up and I got a life back and I got my children back and I’m happier now than I’ve ever been. His relationship with my kids has practically broken down because they know what he and his witch did to me. When I look at Ratchet and her bleeping patchwork blended family shite it just reminds me of that time. Maybe things happened between the boy and their Mum and they were safer elsewhere, we’ll never know but reading about that c**t and that p***k getting it on at Center Parcs whilst she was pregnant just breaks my heart for S. I have been the Mum watching through the window whilst my ex, his new wife and my children live a life and it’s heartbreaking. How S copes seeing her boys lives play out on social media I don’t know. Ratchet is vile. I’m sorry I’m rambling but this has brought back so many memories for some reason and I’m feeling sad 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

One thing I don't get is why astrid only invites the two of them round? They are the parents of 6 children! Im the same age as astrid and my children are now grown up and have left home but I wouldn't dream of inviting friends around and not their children if they still lived at home!
R also never replies to A posts on her social media.. I don’t know why A bothers with them

Reactions: 15
New member 🧐 I can see it happening to be honest, you can have a big house but no cash if your ex husband stops paying and only sends round plates of food. You can become financially seperate and build yourself back up. The high end clothes bit?? What does that even mean? She’s supposed to be completely on her knees to be believed?!
High end clothes mean nothing 🤷 they could have been bought when she had more money, they could be gifts, they could have been bought second hand. Having a large house and nice things doesn't mean someone isn't skint.

Reactions: 14

Rachel and josh both hate the kids so why would they want them hanging around them when they go to arstrids

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
High end clothes mean nothing 🤷 they could have been bought when she had more money, they could be gifts, they could have been bought second hand. Having a large house and nice things doesn't mean someone isn't skint.
People can be asset rich and cash poor so although I had a nice house and a car, as a hard working single mum when my kids were younger meant once the mortgage was paid I struggled for day to day cash.

Reactions: 15
How do you know that she's always lived in a large house wearing high end clothes?
she used to go to the same stables as me. Her horses were there. Don’t know her personally, but I saw the cars/clothes and I know what the livery fees are, there are also tack and other expenses that come along with horse ownership 🤷🏻‍♀️

Frida is right, it just doesn’t make sense that she’s pleading poverty while paying that for all those horses.

she used to go to the same stables as me. Her horses were there. Don’t know her personally, but I saw the cars/clothes and I know what the livery fees are, there are also tack and other expenses that come along with horse ownership 🤷🏻‍♀️

Frida is right, it just doesn’t make sense that she’s pleading poverty while paying that for all those horses.
But she may not have been paying for them if her ex or her parents were supporting her children financially.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.