Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
It all reminds me of when 50 shades of grey came out, no offence to anyone who likes that shit. Actually, full offence- it is shit. I gained a pdf copy and I was so upset by the grammar, the lack of editing and shit quality of writing I couldn’t carry on. Half the world were in frenzy over these amazing books- my theory was these people don’t read much! So, a book like this is perfect. Easily written, so not hard to read and get through it in no time giving the illusion of a decent book 🙄 PTWM is one of them for sure, at least she now has 2 books in her house she can read 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Recap:

- Rachel is still a cunt.
- The CIC is very probably going to be announced on Friday (and maybe even the new book, which is basically just the old book with a new title).
- Emily and Jo are “directors” of the CIC, which thus far appears to mean they run Rachel’s life for her and deal with all the boring bits, like childcare, so she can sit on her arse work.
- Emily posted a series of photos and wrote about her time spent volunteering with Dodgy Jordan and neglected to mention how Rachel had saved her life. Rachel very kindly stepped in to assist Emily by promptly lifting the photos and writing her own post where she reminded Emily just how much she has to thank her for.
- Rachel wrote another long post about how shit her childhood was and how she still can’t understand why her mother abandoned her at the age of four. An hour or so later, she casually revealed that her mum is suffering from throat cancer and they don’t know the prognosis as yet.
- Rachel decided to host another Q&A session and seemingly only received very specific questions which she had no option but to answer in her inimitable self-obsessed, negative style. She somehow managed to blame her mum, the boys’ mum and trolls (ie Tattle contributors) for a range of things, including Betsy losing her job, the family being repeatedly investigated by social services and not being able to share as much of Seb online as she would like.
- The ads are still rolling in on an almost daily basis.
- Vanessa Apicella posted some information on her personal Facebook page detailing, amongst other things, why she resigned as director of Rachel’s CIC. In unrelated news, Rachel has spent the last 24 hours desperately posting damage limitation stories 🤔

• Wow

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Let’s be clear here, the reason Josh hates Line of Duty is it highlights corruption in the police and he doesn’t want eyes all over that 👀

5618C9D8-BDAA-4A96-9A21-9F58428101C2.jpeg

• Haha

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Do they never flush the toilet or shut the door? Once again W has got in there and managed to get toilet roll out of the toilet. How long was he left on his again to be able to do that? J probably dealing with the other kids while the lazy bitch was still in bed. What does she actually do to be justified a lay in everyday?
Crawls in and out of the attic.
Eating donuts with wilby
Recording herself talking to her phone (in the attic)
Opens 12 refuges a week.
Finds out tattlers IP addresses
Finds a headband to match her outfit
Roles around the floor with Emily
Organising her thrush medication
Renovating every room in her house in the space of a week
Runs the pond account

It’s A LOT. No wonder Betsy and Emily have given up their entire lives to help her.

• Haha

Sausageface

Chatty Member
There has been a woman from the same town as Rachaele who has been campaigning heavily regarding domestic abuse after her 21 year old daughter was killed by her partner - again in the same town as Rachaele - in 2016. She also raises funds for Torbay Domestic Abuse Services. She’s remarkable and has been in the local and national press about this many times - including the past couple of days. Why has dear Rachaele, domestic abuse guru and Wonder Woman, never even mentioned this?? This has been crying out for an ‘advocate’ and ‘campaigner’ to get involved and yet Rachaele has remained silent.

• Sad
  • Wow

armywife119

VIP Member
I’ve just watched a post on Sam’s insta page where she touches briefly on antics those pair of bastards put her through. Unbelievable. No wonder the poor lady had a breakdown. Most people would.
I saw that too, I believe every word she says. It also sounds so familiar to Vanessa in the way of them controlling her. Josh is a weak, evil cunt, who should not be allowed in his job. I’m glad he looks so down trodden and miserable. He deserves nothing less.

I honestly don’t think I could’ve Survived what she went through, honestly I
I wish her all the happiness in the world, she really deserves it.

In an ideal world the boys will wake up one day and realise how they are treated as second class citizens in that family even by their own dad, move out and live happily with their mum.

Leave the freak show behind.

I think S and V should get together and write their version I.e ‘the truthful version’ of what went on. Get all the other ex’s involved and the ‘toxic’ family members.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

LauraC35

Chatty Member
When I find myself getting really angry about R always landing on her feet, I think about the fact that tattle lives rent free in her head. She can control the comments on her page and she can block anyone who doesn’t buy into her narrative but for the ultimate narcissist she will be furious that these threads and the wiki exist and she can do nothing about it. She can’t even play the victim because it will drive more people here. Especially because the wiki is so well written, is more factually accurate than her “autobiography” and contains plenty of receipts.

I’m also not surprised at her lack of creativity for the second book given then when she was launching her major social media strategy she decided to be known as Part Time Working Mummy.
I really wish she would drop the ‘Working’ - it would be so much more accurate 🙄

• Haha

Mollyoscar_

Urgh I do wish they’d sod off. Why do they act like love sick teens and post this shit.
The way he stared at the phone the whole time while sweeping her hair from her ear and neck then kissing her .... it made me feel queasy as fuck!! It seemed a bit ... i cant think of the right word but it was not nice 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
Do we think she will go ahead with a tour? Like would she risk us ‘trolls’ turning up to ask very genuine questions about her motives and what she’s ‘doing behind the scenes’?
I’d love to go and see our saviour herself Queen Rachaelelelele
I hope so, I've been waiting for a tattlers day out for almost 2 years 😂

Even got my t shirt ready 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
I don’t mean to offend anyone who likes Astrids style but I think she looks a twat most of the time, she also uses filters on the gram and looks a LOT older without them. R has terrible style and always looks ridiculous minus one or two of her outfits. They both look like mutton dressed as lamb in my opinion

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking about how devoid of personality / hobbies she is since someone said it. That’s why she’s so cruel to Josh. He’s got an interest in birding and does it when he can. Nice to have a hobby. R though I don’t even know what music, film or tv she likes. Don’t know if she reads books. Not sure where her favourite holiday ever was. That’s mad for an influencer who shares every part of their daily life!!! She’s just a walking, snorting, ad with the occasional pity party

Reactions: 34

chnandlerbong

If my 8 year old attempted to wear my 14 year old daughters jacket to school I would simply say "No".

Somerset girl

VIP Member
Steady on, he also enjoys shagging his pregnant mistress behind his wife's back in the forest!
I don't why but this makes me feel sick. My husband felt odd shagging me when I was pregnant (with our child). I just can't get my head around a man having sex with a woman who is pregnant with someone else's baby. I'm not a prude by any stretch, it just seems so lame to me.

Welshiewelsh

Chatty Member
It’s the stories where she makes out she’s so ditzy that do my fucking head in. Nobody buys a mirror that expensive without checking the sizes. Seriously - my blood pressure just doesn’t react well to this load of tripe.
No way was that a mistake! It even states the weight and it needs 2 people to carry it! Are her followers really that thick! Its a monstrosity and looks out of place in her home, on the website someone had bought it for a bridal shop, where I can imagine it would look lovely or even in some beautiful country house, not a mid terrace average home in bloody Paignton!

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
It’s weird how Rachel’s friends are either old enough to be her mum or young enough to be her daughter, and the few who are the same age as her she hires as staff 🤷🏼‍♀️

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Edie is 5 months younger than my daughter yet that picture makes her look 1 or 2 YEARS older than her. Don't get me started on the tight skirt 🤬.....or hang on....could be shorts? PE Day?
Nah, if it was PE day she would have forgotten and had to be reminded by Wilby doing sign language at her from the back of the car as it ran out of petrol on a motorway.

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Does she seriously think that teenage boys/children are attracted to her?!!!!
She really is mentally unwell 😫.
And she is not an attractive woman.
Oh yes and they make up songs about her on the school bus because she is so fit. You know because life is a 1988 episode of Grange Hill

• Haha
  • Wow

FunkyOwl

When I find myself getting really angry about R always landing on her feet, I think about the fact that tattle lives rent free in her head. She can control the comments on her page and she can block anyone who doesn’t buy into her narrative but for the ultimate narcissist she will be furious that these threads and the wiki exist and she can do nothing about it. She can’t even play the victim because it will drive more people here. Especially because the wiki is so well written, is more factually accurate than her “autobiography” and contains plenty of receipts.

I’m also not surprised at her lack of creativity for the second book given then when she was launching her major social media strategy she decided to be known as Part Time Working Mummy.

• Heart
  • Haha