PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a selfish pig! Makes me sick. Betsy is 16. 16 and she’s spending her beautiful sunny Saturday babysitting her toddler brother because her mum is a selfish lazy hole.

Guess what Rancid, like someone above said, if Wilby hates Astrids then YOU JUST DONT GO! That’s the life of a parent.

That’s really annoyed me for Betsy tbh.
Tbh don't blame W for not settling there he's probably been told don't touch it 769 times with all the bits she has about. Definitely not a toddler friendly house. And that's before they even start wearing their stupid matching jumpers. Its like real life scary movie for a toddler. Any wonder he prefers octonauts 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she lie so much about alcohol? What does she actually achieve from it? If you don't like the taste of any alcohol, you would not drink at all and she drinks a lot!

Reactions: 25
Rachael is still living as though there is a kind of respectability in being a Police Officer or a Police Officers wife.
(If she knew anything about current affairs she’d know that she might as well be married to a drug dealer. Public opinion is at an all time low and getting worse.)

Which is why everyone loves Line of Duty. We want to see the corruption outed as a nation 😂
She bleeping wishes she was married to a drug dealer, would make her little habit easier to maintain!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She bleeping wishes she was married to a drug dealer, would make her little habit easier to maintain!
Give her time, I mean she’s only on Husband number two of a potential four maybe five 😂.
I predict many Husbands for Ms Hambleton.
Thats why she doesn’t change her name. Saves time on the admin 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she lie so much about alcohol? What does she actually achieve from it? If you don't like the taste of any alcohol, you would not drink at all and she drinks a lot!
I don't get it either.

I don't like gin or red wine so therefore I don't drink them.

There's so many posts of her pissed with wine, gin and cocktails etc on her grid. Maybe she should have a look through to refresh her memory like she did with the book.

Reactions: 15
Give her time, I mean she’s only on Husband number two of a potential four maybe five 😂.
I predict many Husbands for Ms Hambleton.
Thats why she doesn’t change her name. Saves time on the admin 😉
Changing your name when you get married is such a pain in the ass (married two and a half years and still haven’t changed my name on some things 😂). Can definitely see why she wouldn’t do it based on her relationship history.

Reactions: 9
I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks it. it feels like it right now, but is it not really bleeping distasteful to put some sappy crappy pop song over a video of the Queen at the funeral? I'm not a royalist by any means, but I have a lot of empathy for a lady who has lost her husband. Posting a photo or video (with some sad music over it), sandwiched between reposts of people praising her for her new book, just seems as empty and vacuous as pretty much every other thing Rachaeaeaele does.

Reactions: 41
I don't get it either.

I don't like gin or red wine so therefore I don't drink them.

There's so many posts of her pissed with wine, gin and cocktails etc on her grid. Maybe she should have a look through to refresh her memory like she did with the book.
She does it to have a swipe at the boys mum.
Makes out she is perfect and they don't drink for the benefit of the boys when in reality josh has a bottle of red every night and she drinks anything that's fermented long enough 😆

Reactions: 22
She does it to have a swipe at the boys mum.
Makes out she is perfect and they don't drink for the benefit of the boys when in reality josh has a bottle of red every night and she drinks anything that's fermented long enough 😆
Everything she does is a veiled dig at someone in her life, she’s utterly pathetic

Reactions: 22
Steady on, he also enjoys shagging his pregnant mistress behind his wife's back in the forest!
I don't why but this makes me feel sick. My husband felt odd shagging me when I was pregnant (with our child). I just can't get my head around a man having sex with a woman who is pregnant with someone else's baby. I'm not a prude by any stretch, it just seems so lame to me.

Reactions: 34
I don't why but this makes me feel sick. My husband felt odd shagging me when I was pregnant (with our child). I just can't get my head around a man having sex with a woman who is pregnant with someone else's baby. I'm not a prude by any stretch, it just seems so lame to me.
It's pretty grim isn't it. The fact she was still with the dad as well - if they were both single, if Rancid had split up with her partner despite being pregnant, it wouldn't feel quite so grubby.

Reactions: 13
She’s a selfish pig! Makes me sick. Betsy is 16. 16 and she’s spending her beautiful sunny Saturday babysitting her toddler brother because her mum is a selfish lazy hole.

Guess what Rancid, like someone above said, if Wilby hates Astrids then YOU JUST DONT GO! That’s the life of a parent.

That’s really annoyed me for Betsy tbh.
Imagine your not yet two year old hating a grown adult so having to keep them apart. Who is the parent here Rachaele?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks it. it feels like it right now, but is it not really bleeping distasteful to put some sappy crappy pop song over a video of the Queen at the funeral? I'm not a royalist by any means, but I have a lot of empathy for a lady who has lost her husband. Posting a photo or video (with some sad music over it), sandwiched between reposts of people praising her for her new book, just seems as empty and vacuous as pretty much every other thing Rachaeaeaele does.
I gave that about 5 seconds thought as that’s what Rachael deserved over it. I’m not surprised that’s all she could muster given that one of her biggest personality traits is a complete lack of empathy for anyone else in all situations. What she posted was what I’d expect someone of 12/13 to post. PLUS, it came from a bloody meme account.

Of all the beautiful pictures released yesterday, it could only be this stupid air head that repost a reel meant for teens on an account with 200k followers. She has shown time and time again, that she is completely incapable of any coherent/ adult behaviour or thought about public events. I’ve never seen anything like it. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.