PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt like I was reading Edies diary looking at her make up post it note. Those poor kids have no privacy whatsoever. Videoing her room and private letters to herself. If Edies dad reads here then please sort this out! Your the only one who can hopefully make a difference to one of those poor children’s lives.
I thought that too! It was a little note to herself from herself and we all deserve privacy!

Reactions: 17
So seb gets his phone blocked for eating in his room but Edie can eat in her room and then her mum tidy it up for her

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
God there's nothing more infuriating than her using her kids for ads. I just find it so gross when influencers line up their kids to make a buck. Gross

Reactions: 15
I don’t know 😩. I mean are they ‘getting away with it’ in life? I have to say since we were talking about signs of DA the other day, I started to realise how much weight Josh has lost. He’s like clothes on bone. They both look bleeping awful in hindsight
He also looks ran down. In the old photos of him I think he looked OK looking. But now like you said he has lost weight, looks ran down and like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Reactions: 19
My niece is 7. I just bought her a make up set for her birthday. It’s for children and she’s allowed to use it at the weekend and it all washes off with water, including the nail polish. I cannot imagine her having adult make up and getting ready for school like I would for work. How utterly depressing. ☹

Reactions: 14
I can't understand redecorating and giving each child their own room and not having some kind of understanding/agreement that it's their responsibility to keep it clean and tidy. Good luck Rach when E's a bit old and really kicking off at you because you couldn't be arsed to set any kind of rules or boundaries

Reactions: 18
She needs to get E in that bathroom and scrub her face shes got panda eyes from her mascara. Rach she doesn't need makeup she's a CHILD

I don’t know 😩. I mean are they ‘getting away with it’ in life? I have to say since we were talking about signs of DA the other day, I started to realise how much weight Josh has lost. He’s like clothes on bone. They both look bleeping awful in hindsight
I thought that he looked incredibly aged in the picture you posted earlier but didn’t want to re traumatise you.

Reactions: 2
Katie Hopkins is looking well. See that Joyce carefully applied his makeup before going out today, face a different colour to his neck.
D38D6429-1DE8-495B-B15D-1BC61DAE05D3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The latest “covert recording” R and J waffling on about something being done in two weeks or by may (e.g the same bloody thing) and R saying we’re at the end of April because it’s the 17th. Didn’t know they were two days ahead of us northerners down there.

Absolute twaddle after a bottle of wine for content tonight then. 🍷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought that he looked incredibly aged in the picture you posted earlier but didn’t want to re traumatise you.
That thing you posted from Mankind the other day made me think and though it pains me to admit, he does look more toward unhealthy than just the ‘urgghh’ I usually have for him 🤔 I’m learning

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does her child have no routine? Shouldn't he being settled down ready for bed right now? Not wandering around the house

Reactions: 10
How come she didn't film the beginning of the him sleeping after a nightshift issue? She trying to make out the issue is with him but it sounded like she had the issue so she changed it to the garden. Also the end when she went on his face he didn't know she was filming that he looked well fed up

Reactions: 3
we think he’s a twit Rach, you don’t need to imagine it 👍

Reactions: 1
I can't understand redecorating and giving each child their own room and not having some kind of understanding/agreement that it's their responsibility to keep it clean and tidy. Good luck Rach when E's a bit old and really kicking off at you because you couldn't be arsed to set any kind of rules or boundaries
Remember when she made a song and dance about cleaning Betsy's room for her? If she lets the teenager get away with being a slob then she has no chance of Edie having any good habits.

Reactions: 7
That secret filming makes me so uncomfortable. Poor E, having no privacy at all. Something else that really winds me up is when she’s too thick to understand something J has said she makes out he’s the stupid one 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.