PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There has been a woman from the same town as Rachaele who has been campaigning heavily regarding domestic abuse after her 21 year old daughter was killed by her partner - again in the same town as Rachaele - in 2016. She also raises funds for Torbay Domestic Abuse Services. She’s remarkable and has been in the local and national press about this many times - including the past couple of days. Why has dear Rachaele, domestic abuse guru and Wonder Woman, never even mentioned this?? This has been crying out for an ‘advocate’ and ‘campaigner’ to get involved and yet Rachaele has remained silent.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
There has been a woman from the same town as Rachaele who has been campaigning heavily regarding domestic abuse after her 21 year old daughter was killed by her partner - again in the same town as Rachaele - in 2016. She also raises funds for Torbay Domestic Abuse Services. She’s remarkable and has been in the local and national press about this many times - including the past couple of days. Why has dear Rachaele, domestic abuse guru and Wonder Woman, never even mentioned this?? This has been crying out for an ‘advocate’ and ‘campaigner’ to get involved and yet Rachaele has remained silent.
Because it wouldn’t benefit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's an ungrateful mare. Calling her garden a shithole because it's going to take a while for the grass to take.... She's got more than most.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 16
The garden thing has unreasonably pissed me off this morning.
Why are they in her neighbours garden taking the hedge down??
Why does she have so much venom in her voice ?
I absolutely think she's a control freak

Reactions: 13
Wishful thinking here as this is a bit exhausting but perhaps she will announce the CIC, all her and Emily’s qualifications and her prior PayPal & Go Find Me accounts all at the same time and we can all be on our merry way without finding ourselves ever thinking about her again 🤷‍♀️

Imagine it, it sounds so peaceful 💆‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wishful thinking here as this is a bit exhausting but perhaps she will announce the CIC, all her and Emily’s qualifications and her prior PayPal & Go Find Me accounts all at the same time and we can all be on our merry way without finding ourselves ever thinking about her again 🤷‍♀️

Imagine it, it sounds so peaceful 💆‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope when she does she mentions polices , governance, referrals from where ??? Safe guarding , data protection and gdpr , training , health and safety , infection control and covid , first aid , professional qualifications , joint working with allied health professionals and local authorities......... and clouds !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If it’s that easy to set up one of these CICs ... I’m off to register “The tattle women’s centre” key objective being ‘patching up the work of the patchwork women’s centre’. Who’s in? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59
If it’s that easy to set up one of these CICs ... I’m off to register “The tattle women’s centre” key objective being ‘patching up the work of the patchwork women’s centre’. Who’s in? 😂
I’m in. I know sod all really about DA. But I can give a good self defence lesson 👍😂

Reactions: 8
She's an ungrateful mare. Calling her garden a shithole because it's going to take a while for the grass to take.... She's got more than most.
She seems to think Gardens are like tap to tidy. She wants what she wants NOW. I’ve lived in my house 22 years and it is only now that our garden is how we want it. Years of kids ruining the grass etc. She’s thick!

Reactions: 14
The tattle women’s centre prefers nepotism over qualifications hun x
It goes without saying, I’ll do the self defence for free. Though if you want me to pack boxes, tidy your house, watch your kids and keep your secrets, I’ll need to be paid about £1000 a week cash in hand. Thanks 🙏 ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope when she does she mentions polices , governance, referrals from where ??? Safe guarding , data protection and gdpr , training , health and safety , infection control and covid , first aid , professional qualifications , joint working with allied health professionals and local authorities......... and clouds !
And Rescue Remedy. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.