PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I respect V for speaking out, and equally would understand if she never had, I don’t really see the point in occasionally posting something and then deleting it before it’s had a chance to be seen or shared by many people. It’s never going to be enough to stop the CIC if she doesn’t stand by what she’s revealed, and there are a whole load of vulnerable people out there who are at risk of being exploited.
I keep thinking this. It’s as if she can’t quite commit to doing something so I suspect Rancid will get away yet again.

Reactions: 8
So.....her book was 99p on kindle, I’m intrigued. Only
Just got upto tony and already confused.
left school at 16....worked in a dental practise for 18mths....then got a job with young adults with autism and aspergers.....
So at 17.5 she had that job. So is it that job she had for 18 years.... or the facilities job for 10 years??
she also states she named Betsy....only on chapter what ever and confused as feck

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also these little nuggets, I’m gonna keep posting photos of it to see how inconsistent she really is
She literally admits she was as bad as him yet still to this day states she was a victim of abuse and paints “Tony” as being 100% to blame 🤯

Both as bad as each other yet she’s got all the kids and the sympathy. Crazy.

Reactions: 15
In reference to what @tiredmom said, I think what happened with SS was a referral from school. The reason being was she was so passive aggressive to wards teachers at the beginning of the second lockdown, posting about the ‘stress’ of homeschooling and how she couldn’t do this and that.

Then Edies Dad posted inferring that Edie had gone back to school with only a few kids, which at the time we thought it could be because Josh is a copper. But maybe not, maybe it was because she actually couldn’t cope. If I remember rightly T was being moved down in sets also. Then boom on the 3rd of March, 5 days before school started again, she gets a letter of no further action. That makes far more sense than anonymous trolls contacting Mash 🤷‍♀️

@FridaK ive spent time reading old threads, how can you figure out the same accounts? I can barely keep track 🥲
She says the same things. Starts off with how she was a victim of DA and then starts kicking off about the content on the thread. In Feb 2020, it was an account called Butterflybaby 🥴

Reactions: 16
Had an occasional read of this thread but never commented, I have followed her since the beginning and I liked her a lot I read her book and tbh nothing rang alarm bells, I read things on here and thought- no that can’t be true - dismissed it and continued to watch her but these last few months something has changed that makes me feel something is wrong, at the start I do think the family acted more natural and there appeared more love (maybe I was viewing it with a different pair of eyes to what I have now though) but now it all feels false and like there is tension and unease in that house all of the time I don’t see love anymore at all. Having read v post and about the video she posted with what Betsy of saying R can not deny that there are problems it’s come straight from Betsy mouth. I find it all very unsettling now and I think more and more of her followers are!
Whilst deciding if to write this tonight and doing a Google search on some of the earlier days stuff what really struck me was the difference in how R looks - what has she done to her face and her looks she was very natural and pretty and she looks so harsh now her face is totally different.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
As much as I respect V for speaking out, and equally would understand if she never had, I don’t really see the point in occasionally posting something and then deleting it before it’s had a chance to be seen or shared by many people. It’s never going to be enough to stop the CIC if she doesn’t stand by what she’s revealed, and there are a whole load of vulnerable people out there who are at risk of being exploited.
Is it almost as like it’s being left up to us to stir the pot and take it further which really won’t happen and so yes I agree with you that I equally don’t understand what the long term goal is. And that’s not being unfair to her for speaking out, not at all. I just don’t no what happens next, why this snippets get put out and equally I am fully aware that we don’t know what is happening out if this virtual world ie what shite V is getting threw at now in the real world as a result of sharing that stuff

In reference to what @tiredmom said, I think what happened with SS was a referral from school. The reason being was she was so passive aggressive to wards teachers at the beginning of the second lockdown, posting about the ‘stress’ of homeschooling and how she couldn’t do this and that.

Then Edies Dad posted inferring that Edie had gone back to school with only a few kids, which at the time we thought it could be because Josh is a copper. But maybe not, maybe it was because she actually couldn’t cope. If I remember rightly T was being moved down in sets also. Then boom on the 3rd of March, 5 days before school started again, she gets a letter of no further action. That makes far more sense than anonymous trolls contacting Mash 🤷‍♀️

She says the same things. Starts off with how she was a victim of DA and then starts kicking off about the content on the thread. In Feb 2020, it was an account called Butterflybaby 🥴
This would make sense! Clever thinking! Lots of people assume kids were back at school due to key working parents but looked after kids etc went to school too 🤔

Reactions: 13
Also these little nuggets, I’m gonna keep posting photos of it to see how inconsistent she really is
See that last photo the one about Lincolnshire what’s the pages before that. Why was she in Lincolnshire is that where she stayed?

Reactions: 1
Isn't Lincolnshire where her mum moved to when she "abandoned" rach??
yeah it is that’s why I was asking, just seems weird I mean you know seeing as she doesn’t talk to her mum or didn’t when she was younger so many lies I can’t keep up 😂

Was bored last night so was going over her old posts 😴😴 anyway found these ones. Seb going round teachers for dinner money because she forgot to give him lunch money but only the ones who follow her 😂😂

Then the post about arguments with Betsy because she told her she has to stick in at school because in this day and age you need good grade erm I thought she said you don’t need good grades 🤦🏼‍♀️

And the one about her mum leaving when she was 5 I mean she said she was 4 in a different post but hey. And the fact her Dad didn’t want to know her and her mum didn’t know her because she walked out

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
yeah it is that’s why I was asking, just seems weird I mean you know seeing as she doesn’t talk to her mum or didn’t when she was younger so many lies I can’t keep up 😂

Was bored last night so was going over her old posts 😴😴 anyway found these ones. Seb going round teachers for dinner money because she forgot to give him lunch money but only the ones who follow her 😂😂

Then the post about arguments with Betsy because she told her she has to stick in at school because in this day and age you need good grade erm I thought she said you don’t need good grades 🤦🏼‍♀️

And the one about her mum leaving when she was 5 I mean she said she was 4 in a different post but hey. And the fact her Dad didn’t want to know her and her mum didn’t know her because she walked out
She's bleeping ridiculous with her lies. That one about Seb and his dinner money is one of the best ones I've seen. Of course that happened :rolleyes: You'd think someone with that much imagination would be able to write a half decent book, but nope, apparently not!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Wow!! Fantasy island!! I know we always say it but it really is a bizarre ride to see!

Reactions: 15
Had an occasional read of this thread but never commented, I have followed her since the beginning and I liked her a lot I read her book and tbh nothing rang alarm bells, I read things on here and thought- no that can’t be true - dismissed it and continued to watch her but these last few months something has changed that makes me feel something is wrong, at the start I do think the family acted more natural and there appeared more love (maybe I was viewing it with a different pair of eyes to what I have now though) but now it all feels false and like there is tension and unease in that house all of the time I don’t see love anymore at all. Having read v post and about the video she posted with what Betsy of saying R can not deny that there are problems it’s come straight from Betsy mouth. I find it all very unsettling now and I think more and more of her followers are!
Whilst deciding if to write this tonight and doing a Google search on some of the earlier days stuff what really struck me was the difference in how R looks - what has she done to her face and her looks she was very natural and pretty and she looks so harsh now her face is totally different.
This is my first comment too. I’m also a long term follower of hers and I used to like her but the last few months something has changed and it actually prompted me to google her and that led me to this page. I agree with everything you’ve said and sadly I do think most of what I’ve read on here is also true.

Reactions: 25

Also, my knowledge of geography is admittedly a bit tit so I'm happy to be corrected here, but unless they moved Lincolnshire while I wasn't paying attention, it isn't a 7 hour drive away from Torbay. It's a long way, far enough that she didn't have to exaggerate but of course, why tell the truth when you can get more attention and sympathy from embellishing the facts! She literally can't tell the truth, about anything.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.