Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I think I need an intervention guys - at the weekend my cat sat on me and when he got up I realised he hadn't cleaned his arse properly and he'd left skidmarks on my top 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 ever since then I've been calling him Skidmark Steve, Poopy Pete, Turdy Trevor, Shitty Shaun and Turtle's Head Terry. His name isn't Steve, Pete, Trevor, Shaun or Terry 😳 help!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks it. it feels like it right now, but is it not really fucking distasteful to put some sappy shitty pop song over a video of the Queen at the funeral? I'm not a royalist by any means, but I have a lot of empathy for a lady who has lost her husband. Posting a photo or video (with some sad music over it), sandwiched between reposts of people praising her for her new book, just seems as empty and vacuous as pretty much every other thing Rachaeaeaele does.

Reactions: 41

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
90% of her content really doesn't need to be posted. Its uncomfortable to watch.
Uncomfortable to see the kids arguing/vulnerable/eating dinner/half naked.
Uncomfortable to see R and J after they have obviously had a shag/kissing each other in the camera/argueing/eating dinner.
Uncomfortable to see wilby slobbed out/having tantrums/screen glued to his face.
I just really don't see the point in her wanting to post all that to strangers, its not entertaining. She has nothing to offer, I'm baffled.
It feels like an intrusion more than half of the time, like you have stumbled across something you really shouldn't be watching except she thinks its highly amusing and "relatable"
I can't describe it. Just odd.

Reactions: 41
I was B once. I actually really loved my mum and dad. They were drug addicts when they met. Did some prison time for drug dealing. Decided to get clean and take better path. Mum has just got her 25 year award for NHS as a healthcare assistant and dad has retired after 30 years as a tool maker. I am so thankful they divorced 10 years ago. Together, they were horrendous.

Dad was the bad guy to everyone else. Their rows were so so so toxic, hateful and so much spite. My dad had a quick temper. No physical fights but they were that bad, Id rather have watch them beat each other up than the rows and tension. Mum was deemed the angel.... She was the worse one. The mind games, walking on egg shells, the digs..... Then she'd cry to people how bad things were, she'd act all anxious and fearful. Behind closed doors..... Her mask slipped. She eventually managed to convince her co-workers who managed to get her into a women regfue, as she played a great storyline! She got bored within a week, and was arguing with the staff there because they wanted her home by 10pm as they lock the doors, mum wanted to party... Domestic victuim my arse.

B will suffer with not being able to trust anyone. Not trust her situation. Always wondering when the next bad thing will happen. Her upbringing will haunt her for life, she will always love her mum, cuz lets face it... Who else has she really got? I hope she puts herself first one day, and live HER LIFE. but I feel for her love of her siblings, she'll stick around much longer.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

“mirror mirror not on the wall, who is the dumbest of them all”

I just looked at the mirror company website and it says clearly the measurements underneath the picture.
Even worse that’s it made to measure, clearly she didn’t listen in maths probably too busy shagging behind the bike sheds.
Her and her huns are so god damn stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Josh his wife and sons went on holiday to centre parcs, it was at the same time he was having an affair with a heavily pregnant Rachel. While there Rachel and her partner just happened to turn up, she acted surprised to see them but it was all set up. While Josh's wife was spending time with the boys swimming Josh and Rachel were together having their affair, at center parks, during a family holiday.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
F41BF701-355F-4CB6-B790-8C4511502241.jpeg

Maybe I’m being harsh but I’m not really sure the woman who has posted stories throughout lockdown of her “support bubble” with Emily in her house and complains about her kids being “up her arse” can repost a story about the loneliness caused by Covid. She hadn’t posted anything about Prince Philip passing until now.

Reactions: 39

Wotsit

VIP Member
That SS letter was dated the 3rd March.

About 6/7 weeks before that, R had shared a photo of a statement from one of her step daughters detailing some of the abuse B had suffered at the hands of her father. Even though she redacted it, she didn’t do it properly and we were able to see his name and find him on SM.

3 weeks before that came the revelations that B got the blame for her smoking weed and was buying it for her.

I don’t think it’s impossible that the person reporting them to SS is the girls father. She has said years ago (before tattle was around) that the estranged parents have done this before.

I, and a few others, suspected the Dad may be trying to get back in touch after one of her rants and she shared them court statements a week or 2 after Xmas when he allegedly left presents on the door step.

The timescales certainly add up to me but of course this is just my speculation/opinion.

*and if it wasn’t you Mr C I apologise for the accusation*

Reactions: 38

Fanaff

VIP Member
A - it’s not made to order, it’s “off the shelf” as that website doesn’t do made to order
B - they often advertise products for purchase but clearly state the delivery time is X amount of months. This would have been on the website when ordering and her confirmation email
C - you can return it for £25

bullshit pisses me off so much. She is a liar and its all so easy to see. I might reply to her passive aggressive “it was made to measure ❤“ and see what she says

Gizthegoss

Josh picking apart Line of Duty when he couldn’t even get a prisoner into a van a few weeks ago 🥴 Do us all a favour Josh and HOUL YER WHISHT fella 👌🏼

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
We have seen the older two stand in the middle of R and Josh when they were having words.
We have seen R chase seb out the kitchen for doing something B was doing only a few days before and the look on R's face when she chased seb said it all she is a nasty cow. We even see the children come from another room to a comfort a crying W while she stands and film it.
I think she is abusive but that's my opinion.

Also two children have broken bones in her care and she has not gave them medical care and then laughs about it later. How do her followers think that is acceptable
I can't even count the number of times that we Tattlers have said "if Josh was doing that/speaking to her that way/spoke about her like that it would be seen as abusive". As she likes to tell us, her stories will only be "five minutes out of the day", which makes me wonder if those are the bits that make the cut, what doesn't she show?

Velvet Hour

Chatty Member
That Seb story is just so silly. How do people believe that shit? Do they not engage their brains?
You can buy a reasonable meal in a secondary school for a couple of quid
Why would he need to ask several teachers? Would they all give him like 30p each? What sort of a shitty teacher would do that? And why would the school need to ring her to tell her that he didn’t have money if they did that?
And that’s leaving aside that most schools are cashless these days and his account would just go into debit.
It would be a bit strange for teachers to give a young pupil money as it could lead to all sorts of connotations, wouldn’t they just take him to the pupil office and arrange a free meal for the day then drop his parents an email to let them know so they can send the funds the following day?

Reactions: 37

armywife119

VIP Member
I would love to know what a day in her life consists of:

Joyce brings her breakfast in bed around 10am
Edie looks after Wibble until Emily turns up.

Leaves to have sensory play in the toilet while her and E roll around on the floor.

Takes a shit but can’t have a shower cos Joyce is at work- phones Joyce to come home.

a few hours hard at work dreaming up hilarious stories, sob stories and other general bullshittery.

Films her and E having a ‘conversation’ only those fluent in slobbering and snorting can understand.

Sends herself a few messages saying what a wonderful person she is, and we should all be a bit more like her (Christ can you imagine). Pretends they are from Doctors, dentists, teachers, the Pope etc. Humbly posts them on IG for the huns to sob about.

Posts an ad, another shit &shower then abseils up the hobbit hole to bed. Where her and Joyce do some role play and he risks a danger blow job. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think we’re only just as a society beginning to understand what female on male domestic abuse looks like.
honestly it’s worrying to me to read on here, especially from mothers of boys too, that they don’t think that’s abusive. If a partner behaved like that to either of my children, boy or girl, at whatever age, I’d be FUMING. Society needs to stop disregarding behaviour like that as a “woman having a tantrum”. I think that’s a toxic and potentially dangerous message to spread

• Heart
Reactions: 36