PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F41BF701-355F-4CB6-B790-8C4511502241.jpeg

Maybe I’m being harsh but I’m not really sure the woman who has posted stories throughout lockdown of her “support bubble” with Emily in her house and complains about her kids being “up her arse” can repost a story about the loneliness caused by Covid. She hadn’t posted anything about Prince Philip passing until now.

Reactions: 39
Why does she say “everyone” asking where clothes are from etc
Ermm not me so that’s not everyone you head 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That photo of the Queen looking so alone and frail today was so terribly sad. I don't think you have to be a royalist (I'm certainly not), to feel such empathy towards a lady in her 90s who has lost her life partner of over 70 years and then has to cut a forlorn figure sitting apart from her family in church while the world looks on. It's really affected me today.

R sharing that photo is absolutely ridiculous and insulting considering the fact she has decided to forgo the rules and regs of lockdown and has avoided loneliness by hiring her new best friend as nanny/cleaner/third wheel in the marriage.

I dont know much about Astrid to be fair, but everytime she comments on one of Rs posts and gets ignored, everytime she reshares every attention seeking crumb she can, everytime she spends 6 hours getting her house and garden just so and whipping up a storm in the kitchen, just so R can come round and stare at her phone, I physically cringe. As people have mentioned here, theres absolutely no basis to their friendship bar Instagram followers. For someone who seems to developed their own quirky style in fashion and home interiors, and actually seems to have something resembling a personality and depth, she really can't think much of herself to be willing to spend half her life arselickin that rancid thief just to pump up the numbers.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don’t mean to offend anyone who likes Astrids style but I think she looks a twit most of the time, she also uses filters on the gram and looks a LOT older without them. R has terrible style and always looks ridiculous minus one or two of her outfits. They both look like mutton dressed as lamb in my opinion
I agree, they both look an absolute bloody mess.
A pair of pantomime dames, although pantomime dames are far better dressed!

Reactions: 8
How embarrassing!!
EA6CB09C-490D-4BF0-B736-3EFC4F2F185E.jpeg

I had a friend like this once. She would become really close to someone, copy their style, bombard them with gifts, go on about how amazing and fancy all their belongings were, invite herself to their house for cuppas and meals etc. It was really awkward. Then she would move on to another and repeat the process.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
How embarrassing!!View attachment 534369

I had a friend like this once. She would become really close to someone, copy their style, bombard them with gifts, go on about how amazing and fancy all their belongings were, invite herself to their house for cuppas and meals etc. It was really awkward. Then she would move on to another and repeat the process.
Single white female vibes!

Reactions: 7
Very bleeping strange .
Normal people don't pick up "friends" on Instagram. Or do they?
I've made friends through Instagram however we have a lot in common! I find their friendship weird because WHAT do they have in common? Both mothers of course but at different life stages with their children. Appears to be a very odd friendship

Reactions: 11
There's no dates shown on that conversation post it was prob sent today to provide proof to us nasty trolls over here on the site she never reads 🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s wearing that multicoloured shirt in the car. Then on Astrid’s stories she’s got a different top on and a cream jumper and now a yellow cardigan 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe she’s been horrifically vomiting after the two sips of wine she was having or maybe Josh got curry on her top when he was feeding her. Josh looks and sounds so utterly out of his comfort zone in their company....either that or he really is just very boring. Turn your cap round too you wanker 😂
She said Astrid gave her a top and jumper that she no longer wanted and whenever Rachel goes round, Astrid gives her stuff she doesn't want from her wardrobe.

Or Astrid thinks she dresses like a twit too and makes her change 🤣

I like the casual pose with the Coke bottle too.

She definitely reads here.

Hi Rachel, you thieving, abusive knob head 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else think it's odd that she invited a complete stranger from the internet to her house to cuddle her baby? If I got a message like that I'd be blocking the account asap

Reactions: 20
Reading her new book AD I remembered the pic she took when she said she'd sent the words to the publisher. So I scrolled back and oh....look...

Liar liar arse on fire
She's an absolute twit. Her followers seem to be a bit empty between the ears too, given the amount of bull they lap up.

Wonder who drove them back from Astrids if they've both been drinking?

Reactions: 17
Reading her new book AD I remembered the pic she took when she said she'd sent the words to the publisher. So I scrolled back and oh....look...

Liar liar arse on fire
Ugh she’s such a bleeping liar 🤥😩 also where are the swollen feet and ankles? Bullshit, every single thing she says is BULLSHIT.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.