PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what you’re telling us is that Penguin asked you to write a fiction book 🤔 However, you knew that you’ve got the imagination of a flip flop and had nothing interesting to write about, so you’ve taken stories that belong to other people and moulded them together to make said fiction book. Wow! The Bronte sisters and Jane Austen must be turning in their graves and Marian Keyes, Lisa Jewell and the like will be switching off their laptops forever because there’s a new bestselling witch in town and who can compete with the great Ms Hambleton. You seriously couldn’t write this 😂 My faith in literature and publishing houses has died a death tonight ☹

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I felt sorry for the Josh when I saw the video of Betsy and what she said that R done but now he deserves everything he gets.

What kind of man shags a pregnant woman and the baby wasn’t even his.

what kind of women shags a married man whilst pregnant with someone else’s baby.

Him and R are perfect for each other.

Reactions: 28
Imagine ruining a woman’s marriage by having an affair with her husband, then fighting to take that woman’s kids away from her and portraying her as crazy to the courts/family and friends and THEN writing a book about her making her sound incapable of being a mother and then just to add extra salt to the wound - broadcasting her kids all over social media.
How the duck she sleeps at night is beyond me.

• Sad
Reactions: 56
Imagine ruining a woman’s marriage by having an affair with her husband, then fighting to take that woman’s kids away from her and portraying her as crazy to the courts/family and friends and THEN writing a book about her making her sound incapable of being a mother and then just to add extra salt to the wound - broadcasting her kids all over social media.
How the duck she sleeps at night is beyond me.
And then writing another book which has the exact same premise as the first book.

Reactions: 17
I bought her first book, obviously when I was under the influence of something, and it was such badly written tit that I gave up a third of the way in. I am astounded that she has been asked to, allowed to and has actually written a second book. It sounds like it’s just a copy of her first book but in the form of a novel. I could write a book about my life but I wouldn’t for the sake of my children and family. I’d certainly put her tit to shame if I did. The fact that this week she has re-read her book is hilarious proving that’s she’s forgotten what’s in it. I’m so pissed off that this tit happens and this awful awful woman is still allowed to peddle her lying bollocks 🤯
OMFG I bet she bleeping hates Tattle for the screenshots alone! 😂 😂 😂

Did I miss some books or has this hun mixed her up with an actual author?!🤔
Why are all the huns bleeping illiterate??

Reactions: 11
I can’t help thinking S wants her post to be seen/shared. Can anyone give some cryptic clues.

Reactions: 2
I can’t help thinking S wants her post to be seen/shared. Can anyone give some cryptic clues.
She's gone back to private.

Part of me is very suspicious about this book launch. I feel like she is releasing her book to gain more exposure and get the huns excited and then she will announce the CIC. Makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 17
She's gone back to private.

Part of me is very suspicious about this book launch. I feel like she is releasing her book to gain more exposure and get the huns excited and then she will announce the CIC. Makes me feel sick.
me too! I don’t trust her at all!

Reactions: 6
Her followers have gone up to 220 🤯🤯 she knew the moment she said her book was available for pre-order and boom it would go crazy!

Also anyone think B has been very quiet?? I hope she is ok!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh for fucks sake. At least it's not doing so well in the kindle charts. View attachment 532869
How many copies has R ordered? She likes to send letters and texts to herself so I really think she'd buy her own book. She's certainly got the money to. It would be nothing to her for to pay out for 500 copies so she can throw out the "best seller" line again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is what she said last weekend. She will definitely still announce the CIC and get away with making more money out of vulnerable women.

28C336D7-1909-4FB1-92DA-9F1F259F5E15.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I like how Astrid said could she borrow the copy that R had as R is going over today 😂😂 even Astrid doesn’t want to buy it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Returned my 99p kindle addition of the first boom and got a refund. How anyone paid good money for that pile of shite is beyond me.
can I just say after seeing S video, I dont think when she put survivor of domestic abuse or what ever it was in her bio that she was meaning J.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.