PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shes trained in Autism and Aspergers for 18 years and worked as a Facilities Manager for 18 years.

She also said she worked as a facilities Manager for 10 years, which is it?
She works SO HARD that she's fitted in 46 years of working, even though she's only 38 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
So shes trained in Autism and Aspergers for 18 years and worked as a Facilities Manager for 18 years.

She’s so full of tit. She needs a notebook to refer back to all her lies , she can’t look back at her actual book as that’s just fiction.

Reactions: 12
She’s so full of tit. She needs a notebook to refer back to all her lies , she can’t look back at her actual book as that’s just fiction.
She should have checked Tattle first, she knows by now that we have the screenshots 😂😂😂 we're like your personal journal Rach!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So yesterday Astrid went to a nice pre launch of a new place owned by Michael Caines, R had fish and chips in the car! I bet that hurt a little 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
she’s not “a little girl having a tit fit” though, she’s an adult. And you talk a lot about how”it seems”, but remember we all just see a snippet and that’s probably the “best” snippet so I’m sure we can rightly assume things are worse than they “seem”.
if my child came to me and said that was happening in their marriage, or even that what they did, there would be far more of a response than simply “oh shut the duck up”.
Honestly baffled with this now
I don’t expect for a second that any of my kids will come to me and say this as they are well rounded individuals and the women they have been in relationships with have been the same. We are a very upfront and open family. None of us have the tendency to react to things unless they are really serious. We are firmly ‘it is what it is,’ laid back. Hence why what Betsy said, without further details, would not be enough for me to accuse Rachael of domestically abusing Josh. I would need much more than that.

But yes, I come from a family of 10 brothers and sisters (full, half and step.) My extended family is huge. I have three boys myself and my Husband. The term ‘Oh shut the duck up!’ with an eye roll or a laugh is routinely used without prejudice or fear if someone does slip into an over reaction. If we didn’t handle things like that it would be chaos. But don’t be mistaken into thinking anything untoward would be ignored. Everyone is protected very well

Reactions: 6

I’m inclined to think this should go on the wiki lol

I didn’t get that. What did she train in in Aspergers/autism. You can’t get a BTEC in that? I dislike her throw away comments. Explain yourself woman!

I know. The sentences are ridiculous but that’s another discussion.
I had leaky eyes when I saw the police officer crying after he’d passed away. And then they found he’d been in touch with a refuge through that leaflet in his belongings - and that seemed to show he was wanting to start again. So utterly tragic.
It just went to show that dealing with DA victims and perpetrators is a very complicated area and requires an open mind and counselling skills. Oh hang on isn’t that what R is setting a CIC up for? With a days training and a woman who worked in a shoe shop and has a potty mouth?

• Heart
I could be wrong, but I see it as a control thing (from both sides)
She does the "little girl' thing which plays to her "abandoned by my parents" need and he does the "you will eat what I say when I say' thing as a way of exerting control over her.
Maybe I've been around too many damaged people and see alarm bells everywhere? 🤷‍♀️
Think she has disordered eating. She’s so skinny right now I’d be worried if I was josh

Reactions: 4
Remember the snot fest she had a few months back, where she did her fake crying implying being betrayed by a family member or something along those lines. I’m now wondering if it was someone in her family possibly her mum or other family member that contacted SS maybe over the drug taking? Just a thought.

Reactions: 9
Remember the snot fest she had a few months back, where she did her fake crying implying being betrayed by a family member or something along those lines. I’m now wondering if it was someone in her family possibly her mum or other family member that contacted SS maybe over the drug taking? Just a thought.
I reckon the snot fest was about her mums diagnosis because she said it had really upset T but wasn't her story to tell. T is close to her and would stay there every week.

Reactions: 10
if my child came to me and said that was happening in their marriage, or even that what they did, there would be far more of a response than simply “oh shut the duck up”.

If stuff like that happened between me and my partner, my brother in laws would kick the duck off. I’ve known them both since I was 10/14 and they would fight for me. I would also fight for myself more than he does (disclaimer: or I think I would. I don’t know for sure in the exact circumstances when he has been controlled). But if family mentioned it then I would be more inclined to try and see it their way

Her face looks like its done 46 years of work to be fair

It’s done the work or it’s had the work done 😂

Reactions: 3
Makes me laugh how much she can fit into 18 years..working as a facilities manager, training throughout in autism, living in a pissy bedsit, taking her own drugs and shagging around, visiting schools,surgeries and hospitals and training in everything to do with da.. and having 4 children 🤣
duck..... right....off
She needs to give up the ganja 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I didn’t get that. What did she train in in Aspergers/autism. You can’t get a BTEC in that? I dislike her throw away comments. Explain yourself woman!

It just went to show that dealing with DA victims and perpetrators is a very complicated area and requires an open mind and counselling skills. Oh hang on isn’t that what R is setting a CIC up for? With a days training and a woman who worked in a shoe shop and has a potty mouth?
Oh that was heartbreaking last night, And when he said I want to go to Heaven :cry: 16 effin months! Sorry to derail

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I wish someone would call her out on the job. A facilities manager does not get training in diagnosing autism. Got a medical degree now has she? Back in the day she was always rabbiting on about telling off the builders. Totally unrelated .

Reactions: 15
I wish someone would call her out on the job. A facilities manager does not get training in diagnosing autism. Got a medical degree now has she? Back in the day she was always rabbiting on about telling off the builders. Totally unrelated .
The thing as soon as you say something you’re blocked or if it’s in a comment all the Huns hound you. That’s how she never gets picked up.

Reactions: 11
Yes, I thought highly qualified Education and Behavioural Psychologists, Paediatricians etc would be those in a position of authority.

She really makes no sense , she’s an idiot.

Reactions: 11
I watched ‘24 Hours in Police Custody’ last night and it was a case of of female on male DA when the victim ended up dead. I’m aware it happens both ways of course but this was just so sad (and scary). The poor man was defending her, even when he was in ICU with 2 bleeds on his brain.
Last nights episode really made me sad. He was obviously so stuck. She didn’t even seem sad, or remorseful.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.