PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how depraved you have to be to shag a heavily pregnant woman when the babies not yours. Morally bankrupt the pair of em.

• Sick
Reactions: 47
The book will be utter shite. But at least she isn’t, for now, going to put vulnerable women in even more danger by claiming she can help them. So that’s something 🙄

Reactions: 19
I’m going to bed HATING HER SO MUCH.

Clearly lying and cheating and stealing and being selfish pays off. Big time.

63C1DFE6-938B-4419-993A-B9D287AC1306.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The little passage she posted was SO CRINGE but you know what it’s basic as hell, Hallmark level shite so the Huns will lap it up by the pool if they ever see one again. Let me guess. Two people. Both with kids. Escaping broken marriages. Forbidden love. Secret love. Going public. Backlash. The kids like each other. The kids hate each other. A new baby is created by both of you. It fixes everything. The end. PS the protagonists mother left

Reactions: 21
Why on earth did she do the ramble about the book and not just put a decent pic of the book on the grid?!! What a shocking way of promoting it, jeeze I was so expecting the cic to be announced when she was saying how nervous she was!!

Reactions: 3
Does a bear tit in the woods? Who knows but Rancid and Joyce shag in them!

That’s grim, even by my standards, what’s utterly disgusting is the cheating, prearranging, lying and manipulating. Sums them both up perfectly!

Reactions: 15
Does a bear tit in the woods? Who knows but Rancid and Joyce shag in them!

That’s grim, even by my standards, what’s utterly disgusting is the cheating, prearranging, lying and manipulating. Sums them both up perfectly!
I agree, I mean I don't mind people shagging in woods, or where ever they see the adventure.... its the planning and doing it behind their partners back and especially when ur heavily pregnant and its not even the dude ur shagging's kid.

Reactions: 17
Another freebie weekend break soon, Emily will be roped in to look after all 6 kids.

Rach has managed to get her fake tan matched to her teeth today, looks lush hun. Shame about the multicoloured hands though. View attachment 532844
God her face gets worse every day. Josh definitely isn’t in full control of his insta, it’s very womanly the way his posts are written and comments he makes!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh for fucks sake. At least it's not doing so well in the kindle charts.
0F3A97F3-8E33-486D-B6E0-EBC5C6B8899A.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Going to have to sit on my hands so I don't reply to this comment.
5301C9B1-10ED-48C3-90A4-8A0FC38F5EA8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.