PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn’t Peter sutcliffe, it was Ian Brady she mentioned. And although Myra Hindle lived in Groton, Brady never did so he can’t have lived next door to her parents
Ahh that was him! I always get them all mixed up!

appologies for the confusion everyone

Reactions: 4
Scoopz was taken over by new owners around last September which would prob fit in with the old ones getting in trouble for B running the place. It’s on the FB page

Reactions: 7
I had a huge catch up from the last thread and there’s 14 pages on the new one as I type so I’m just jumping in here.

I was a bit surprised to see a couple of people say Josh should take the boys and leave - it’s probably not as simple as that, especially if there is DV. It wouldn’t be ok to say that to a woman if a man has behaved in the way Rachel had plus is the suspicion is correct from her screenshots, the mortgage/house could be in her name only so he maybe doesn’t feel he has anywhere to go. She strikes me as a nightmare when she’s in a good mood, I can only imagine how awful she’d be if you were on the wrong side of her. He might be worried about not seeing Wilby (is he even on the birth certificate?) or the girls.

I didn’t see the vid but unless we know for sure Betsy definitely didn’t know she was being filmed then I don’t think it’s fair to compare her to R. Maybe it’s been said already she didn’t know then that would be wrong. Sounds like V is playing R at her own game - delete it and pretend it didn’t happen because she’s probably worried about this CIC launching abs it causing more harm than good.

I know others have said this but I’m wary of the second hand stories that the boys mum is a nightmare. I don’t get on at all with my brother and if I was that way inclined I could tell all sorts of lies to people and just because we’re related, doesn’t make it true. Plus a long time has passed since they lived with her, people change - what’s happened has happened but I wouldn’t be a surprised if her issues are NOT the reason the boys still don’t see her.

I don’t believe the Social Services letter - there’s not even an electronic signature on it (I work from home for the civil service and we can still get letters out by electronically signing them and they’re printed centrally). And the letterhead doesn’t look overly professional either.

I don’t watch her videos so I wouldn’t know how Wilby is but my son is autistic and has Global Developmental Delay and putting him to nursery was the best thing for him - he came on so far and tolerates other children pretty well. He was a year when he started going but I think nursery is great for all kids and I think we’re lucky in Scotland to have free nursery from 3+.

Sorry that was a bit long-winded!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When someone gets reported to social services are they informed who has reported them? How does she know it’s someone that doesn’t like their family?
I work in Children's Services, members of the public can request to stay anonymous and then we would never share where the referral came from. Families can often figure out who it was based on what's said or who they've fallen out with.
Professionals would never be anonymous

Reactions: 12
I had to cancel my glossy box this month. Too skint to afford it. Grabby, lying R is given it for free.
I won't be buying it again.
I think the poster who said earlier ( sorry for some reason it won't load to quote) that R is making sure she has content of J behaving 'badly' as insurance if anything happens between them is spot on.
She's so bloody sly. She's also miles away from the cute, helpless vulnerable little girl persona she often portrays. Toes turned in, cuffs over her hands, J feeding her etc. 🤢

Reactions: 19
I know her book is supposed to be a work of fiction based on actual events so creative license can apply to the changing of names and locations etc so change Lancashire to Lincolnshire but pull back on the exaggerating Over Egging Edna.
As other posters have pointed out, R really needs to keep a log of the things she’s said because she trips herself up on her own stories and that’s why so many of us don’t believe her anymore and there’s always screenshots on Tattle that prove her inconsistencies.
From my own experiences, a classic NPD trait is having to be the centre of attention with the most amazing tales to tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I know her book is supposed to be a work of fiction based on actual events so creative license can apply to the changing of names and locations etc so change Lancashire to Lincolnshire but pull back on the exaggerating Over Egging Edna.
As other posters have pointed out, R really needs to keep a log of the things she’s said because she trips herself up on her own stories and that’s why so many of us don’t believe her anymore and there’s always screenshots on Tattle that prove her inconsistencies.
From my own experiences, a classic NPD trait is having to be the centre of attention with the most amazing tales to tell.
Her first book isn't fiction though... allegedly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s obviously working very hard today. Waiting for the hundreds of stories ‘sooo, thought I’d pop on as I’ve not been on’, then shares a hilarious ‘story’ followed by an ad.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been thinking about it today whilst out and you know what, I think it might all be bullshit. Last week we were talking about the book and calling her boring. Then on Sunday, she starts a Q&A slagging people off. She mentions the book and CIC. Then someone plops on here to say Vanessa is shedding on Facebook (I mean who actually follows Vanessa on Facebook to see that?) The thread, which lets be honest has been dead for a bit, then starts moving. Out of nowhere the troll comes back on Instagram. Then Vanessa deletes everything and Rachaels 24 hour stories go back to boring throwbacks and ADs again.

Call me suspicious, but it stinks a bit. I mean in reality, Vanessa covertly filming a 16 year old and then dropping the footage on Facebook. Come on, any normal parent would have the police at her door to make sure she had no other recordings. I think she’ll throw up more ADs, then do a big show on Friday about her book and CIC, with peak engagement courtesy of Tattle. She has gone from secretly filming Josh waffling about tea bags into all this drama. We know they are all a bit weird and she’s a professional liar. Im going with a sizeable portion being made up bollocks 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I remember the bit about Ian Brady. If I remember rightly, it was when she was really little - so around the time she started developing the scale for autism single handed. Shortly after she accomplished that by 10 (and had pretty much been raised by a wolf pack inspiring the Jungle Book) she then became a facilities manager - where she was so amazing the Company crumbled when she left. All before she was 18 and then had to move into a drug filled piss flat where she, again, changed the course of history as this time, she was working in a dentists while living in a refuge also but then was so good - the dentist resigned because he couldn’t compete.
Honestly she doesn’t get enough credit in my book. Which I’m publishing just after hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’ve been thinking about it today whilst out and you know what, I think it might all be bullshit. Last week we were talking about the book and calling her boring. Then on Sunday, she starts a Q&A slagging people off. She mentions the book and CIC. Then someone plops on here to say Vanessa is shedding on Facebook (I mean who actually follows Vanessa on Facebook to see that?) The thread, which lets be honest has been dead for a bit, then starts moving. Out of nowhere the troll comes back on Instagram. Then Vanessa deletes everything and Rachaels 24 hour stories go back to boring throwbacks and ADs again.

Call me suspicious, but it stinks a bit. I mean in reality, Vanessa covertly filming a 16 year old and then dropping the footage on Facebook. Come on, any normal parent would have the police at her door to make sure she had no other recordings. I think she’ll throw up more ADs, then do a big show on Friday about her book and CIC, with peak engagement courtesy of Tattle. She has gone from secretly filming Josh waffling about tea bags into all this drama. We know they are all a bit weird and she’s a professional liar. Im going with a sizeable portion being made up bollocks 🤷‍♀️
I keep wondering something like this sometimes. I do hope we’re wrong though and V and family are doing things behind the scenes.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.