PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched abused by my girlfriend? It is a hard watch but you can see the man being abused was sticking up for her and try to hide it. He was so close to death before he said anything
Thats the one who was on Ratchets stories. When that was originally on TV it was all over her social media pages she never ever mentions him now funnily. She obviously befriended him for her own benefit 😡😡😡

Reactions: 24
Has anyone watched abused by my girlfriend? It is a hard watch but you can see the man being abused was sticking up for her and try to hide it. He was so close to death before he said anything
Rachel had the brass balls to latch on to Alex and commend him on his bravery. All whilst belittling her own husband and showing triggering behaviour that could potentially be seen as abusing him. She jokes about PTSD yet Alex himself suffers from it. Scum of the Earth that she is.

Also noticed in her adverts, she acts like a sensible, capable woman. She’s not the daft brush she’d have people believe. She’s sly, manipulative and cunning.

Reactions: 22
Thats the one who was on Ratchets stories. When that was originally on TV it was all over her social media pages she never ever mentions him now funnily. She obviously befriended him for her own benefit 😡😡😡
Yes that was Alex Skeel if I remember. Anyway I’ve just tried to find on a couple of old threads where the thing with Josh happened. I can’t remember when it was 😩
(However can I just say off topic, Moody had so many accounts 😂.)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't even count the number of times that we Tattlers have said "if Josh was doing that/speaking to her that way/spoke about her like that it would be seen as abusive". As she likes to tell us, her stories will only be "five minutes out of the day", which makes me wonder if those are the bits that make the cut, what doesn't she show?
That’s what I always think - these are her best bits?!
Like we all get snappy sometimes with our partners or bicker over silly things but why the duck would you share that with other people?

Reactions: 11
Yes that was Alex Skeel if I remember. Anyway I’ve just tried to find on a couple of old threads where the thing with Josh happened. I can’t remember when it was 😩
(However can I just say off topic, Moody had so many accounts 😂.)
Is moody the keels account?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly, as you likely know the waiting lists can be up to 18 months long in some areas, there are many many hoops that need to be jumped through before a child is actually assessed by a children’s doctor. Even more dangerous is the narrative she’s pushing where SS is concerned.
definitely- we are told at work to write down absolutely anything that we feel is a concern - it’s to cover our own back for the “just in case it’s something that needs looking in to” and you know, 9/10 times it’s all innocent but you can’t be complacent when safeguarding is the matter. Ofcourse, R should know this but it just shows how much knowledge she actually has in safeguarding and the like.

Reactions: 8
The only subscription boxes she likes are the ones she is paid to promote and given for free, greedy cow. The number of ads is ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
I thought you was V? I cant keep up with who is who 😂🤦‍♀️
No Dorothy and Lucy are V and I’m sure Blackpool and I were also accused of being V as well at one point 😂

ETA just to clarify I’m not V I’m still Gail the gecko (who seems to be awol at the moment)

• Haha
God she’s worked a fair few jobs and qualified in all of them. There’s no PayPal money after all! She’s just earning 12 salaries!

Glad more is coming to light at last. I’m surprised at the audacity of ads at the moment though. Would have thought the last thing she’d want to do would be to alienate the remaining huns.

• Haha
As much as I respect V for speaking out, and equally would understand if she never had, I don’t really see the point in occasionally posting something and then deleting it before it’s had a chance to be seen or shared by many people. It’s never going to be enough to stop the CIC if she doesn’t stand by what she’s revealed, and there are a whole load of vulnerable people out there who are at risk of being exploited.

Reactions: 27
Just catching up on this thread, but that letter she posted about MASH and social services. They’re now called children’s services and MASH is when a professional reports a safeguarding concern. In my case, the police reported it and the drs when I was in hospital. The police were called and because my children (in bed) were in the house it automatically triggered MASH to become involved.

Sadly my children were subject to child protection plans from domestic abuse so bad I ended up in hospital and even though I left my abusive ex I still had to prove myself a fit mother. Quite laughable really that she says she had to go through all of this, when she’s utterly clueless.

I actually messaged her when I was suffering and she didn’t bother replying. Bearing in mind I reached out to her instead of an official trained person is worrying and very damagaing to these people who genuinely need proper help/support. It takes a lot to gain the courage to even admit you need help/what’s been going on and if you finally reach out and don’t get any help I know first hand it makes you not try again. I know I won’t be the first of last who has experienced this.

luckily, I have had a lot of support by trained professionals and there’s no way on earth untrained people could provide the support women like me need.. it’s made me sick to my stomach to be quite honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.