PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Rachaele feels the need to post her kids all over insta then she’s got to accept people will talk, and post things. If she can’t protect her own children it’s not on us to do it for her. If I had to choose someone to believe I choose V. The common denominator in all these horrible tales is Rachaele , that speaks volumes.

Reactions: 27
Recap:

- Rachel is still a bleep.
- The CIC is very probably going to be announced on Friday (and maybe even the new book, which is basically just the old book with a new title).
- Emily and Jo are “directors” of the CIC, which thus far appears to mean they run Rachel’s life for her and deal with all the boring bits, like childcare, so she can sit on her arse work.
- Emily posted a series of photos and wrote about her time spent volunteering with Dodgy Jordan and neglected to mention how Rachel had saved her life. Rachel very kindly stepped in to assist Emily by promptly lifting the photos and writing her own post where she reminded Emily just how much she has to thank her for.
- Rachel wrote another long post about how tit her childhood was and how she still can’t understand why her mother abandoned her at the age of four. An hour or so later, she casually revealed that her mum is suffering from throat cancer and they don’t know the prognosis as yet.
- Rachel decided to host another Q&A session and seemingly only received very specific questions which she had no option but to answer in her inimitable self-obsessed, negative style. She somehow managed to blame her mum, the boys’ mum and trolls (ie Tattle contributors) for a range of things, including Betsy losing her job, the family being repeatedly investigated by social services and not being able to share as much of Seb online as she would like.
- The ads are still rolling in on an almost daily basis.
- Vanessa Apicella posted some information on her personal Facebook page detailing, amongst other things, why she resigned as director of Rachel’s CIC. In unrelated news, Rachel has spent the last 24 hours desperately posting damage limitation stories 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Recap:

- Rachel is still a bleep.
- The CIC is very probably going to be announced on Friday (and maybe even the new book, which is basically just the old book with a new title).
- Emily and Jo are “directors” of the CIC, which thus far appears to mean they run Rachel’s life for her and deal with all the boring bits, like childcare, so she can sit on her arse work.
- Emily posted a series of photos and wrote about her time spent volunteering with Dodgy Jordan and neglected to mention how Rachel had saved her life. Rachel very kindly stepped in to assist Emily by promptly lifting the photos and writing her own post where she reminded Emily just how much she has to thank her for.
- Rachel wrote another long post about how tit her childhood was and how she still can’t understand why her mother abandoned her at the age of four. An hour or so later, she casually revealed that her mum is suffering from throat cancer and they don’t know the prognosis as yet.
- Rachel decided to host another Q&A session and seemingly only received very specific questions which she had no option but to answer in her inimitable self-obsessed, negative style. She somehow managed to blame her mum, the boys’ mum and trolls (ie Tattle contributors) for a range of things, including Betsy losing her job, the family being repeatedly investigated by social services and not being able to share as much of Seb online as she would like.
- The ads are still rolling in on an almost daily basis.
- Vanessa Apicella posted some information on her personal Facebook page detailing, amongst other things, why she resigned as director of Rachel’s CIC. In unrelated news, Rachel has spent the last 24 hours desperately posting damage limitation stories 🤔
What did Vannesa write?

Reactions: 3
One thing I am not is jealous of rancid! But with regards to any of the children being old enough to make their own decision - they’ve grown up with her and the charade. They might not be able to form balanced judgements - I certainly couldn’t aged 16

Reactions: 17
Vanessa I think you’re amazing trying to get this ‘woman’ exposed at last. Please please keep it up and I hope there’s other stuff going on in the background.

As for the huns’ oh your such an inspiration as a mother’ shite - oh how I’d love them to hear B’s video!

Reactions: 22
I know there’s a lot to talk about tonight but the pic of her tea is actually triggering and she needs to read the room!

Reactions: 1
The "troll" account is back posting stories. I've viewed it so will be interesting to see if I get blocked on other accounts...

Reactions: 3
Ive just looked up this MASH Torbay services and had a look at what they do etc I looked at what is involved in a referral and correct me if I’m wrong but it doesn’t look like the type of referral a “troll” could make it looks something a professional I.e teacher would have to do. I may be wrong and reading to much into it

Reactions: 9
Read the last thread it’s all in there
I come here to see what's being said because it's like people watching and I find it fascinating! So much obscured, so I joined up... because I'm nosey.

I feel like the V thing is in R's favour. I mean who records a 15 year old child and puts it out as fact. I didn't count how many times I wanted my parents to *insert awful things said to parents as teenage girl here* but I 100% exaggerated and would be utterly mortified if it had been captured in any way.

Consent is really very murky here. Did B know she was being recorded, for what purposes and did she give consent, and then there's the issue of sharing... And morally, if we disagree with the amount R puts out, how can we possibly agree with V doing the same? Feels a bit grubby, yes 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was quite surprised that the post V wrote didn’t get more likes and shares that it did?! You would think more family and friends would be on that surely? It’s a shame she has taken it down though.

Reactions: 6
I was quite surprised that the post V wrote didn’t get more likes and shares that it did?! You would think more family and friends would be on that surely? It’s a shame she has taken it down though.
I'd guess depends how many friends she has on her own list first of all then maybe people are scared of R or just don't know the real story??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure the MASH referral happened again last year as she showed another letter informing them that no further action would be taken.
Anyone can call/email them and give them as much information as possible.
The school can also log a referral to MASH.

Reactions: 4
I’d love to know what she says to social services

“I’m a famous, adored and highly regarded Instagram influencer, it’s my job and I make a lot of money from ads but I’m also the saviour for many abused women all over the country, so people are SO JEALOUS of me and mentally unhinged they make bogus reports - look how perfect my patchwork fam is”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She doesn’t speak to her but she showed a fridge of food for her mum and W in her garden? I’m confused 😂
E4EB4A58-FA67-41FE-AD8C-19D5951C01F5.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.