PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have seen the older two stand in the middle of R and Josh when they were having words.
We have seen R chase seb out the kitchen for doing something B was doing only a few days before and the look on R's face when she chased seb said it all she is a nasty cow. We even see the children come from another room to a comfort a crying W while she stands and film it.
I think she is abusive but that's my opinion.

Also two children have broken bones in her care and she has not gave them medical care and then laughs about it later. How do her followers think that is acceptable

Reactions: 44
We have seen the older two stand in the middle of R and Josh when they were having words.
We have seen R chase seb out the kitchen for doing something B was doing only a few days before and the look on R's face when she chased seb said it all she is a nasty cow. We even see the children come from another room to a comfort a crying W while she stands and film it.
I think she is abusive but that's my opinion.

Also two children have broken bones in her care and she has not gave them medical care and then laughs about it later. How do her followers think that is acceptable
I can't even count the number of times that we Tattlers have said "if Josh was doing that/speaking to her that way/spoke about her like that it would be seen as abusive". As she likes to tell us, her stories will only be "five minutes out of the day", which makes me wonder if those are the bits that make the cut, what doesn't she show?

Reactions: 38
Well she has been quiet today. Feeling a bit worried are we Rach?
Nah course she isn’t!! She knows she always comes out on top!! She will make her big announcement about the cic and get thousands of shares and re-posts and will love being on her pedestal.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
@doingtherightthing completely agree, I hope my comment about ‘female to male abuse’ didn’t offend you, of course it is gender less.
I guess my point is that the way the abuse is perpetrated can be different. For instance, a woman may actually use the fact her partner is physically bigger than her by provoking or assaulting him, knowing he can’t or won’t retaliate as his size will be used against him. Plus the general fear of not being believed.

This is from the mankind website. I was almost completely ignorant to it until 2019 when my brother was violently assaulted by his partner.

Seem afraid of or are anxious to please their partner
Go along with everything their partner says and does
Check in often with their partner to report where they are and what they’re doing
Are being belittled, humiliated, and humiliated – “he is a rubbish, weak men”
If a father’s children are persuaded by their mother to turn against him (Parental Alienation)
Threatened that if he leaves he will never see his children again
Threatened with false accusations that he is the perpetrator
Being convinced they are going ‘mad’ or losing their ‘mind’ (called “Gaslighting“)
Receive frequent, harassing phone calls from their partner
Talk about their partner’s temper, jealousy, or possessiveness
Have very low self-esteem, even if they used to be confident
Threatened that if he leaves, he will be falsely accused of carrying out domestic abuse, sexual violence and even sexual abuse against the children
Show major personality changes (an outgoing person becomes withdrawn)
Be depressed, anxious, or suicidal
Take up, or, increase drink or drugs usage
Not taking his appearance seriously (being unkempt, unhygienic)
Looking unwell (including lack of sleep/insomnia)

Reactions: 17
I can't even count the number of times that we Tattlers have said "if Josh was doing that/speaking to her that way/spoke about her like that it would be seen as abusive". As she likes to tell us, her stories will only be "five minutes out of the day", which makes me wonder if those are the bits that make the cut, what doesn't she show?
Actually if Josh did and said that to R he would be called abusive so that is Actually what R is to Josh. Works both ways

Reactions: 8
Ive always wondered this too. If I’m taking a photo of something or of the family then I’ll take a few and the best one makes it on to SM. I certainly wouldn’t post crap pics or videos where I sound a twit on them.

Reactions: 13
@doingtherightthing completely agree, I hope my comment about ‘female to male abuse’ didn’t offend you, of course it is gender less.
I guess my point is that the way the abuse is perpetrated can be different. For instance, a woman may actually use the fact her partner is physically bigger than her by provoking or assaulting him, knowing he can’t or won’t retaliate as his size will be used against him. Plus the general fear of not being believed.

This is from the mankind website. I was almost completely ignorant to it until 2019 when my brother was violently assaulted by his partner.

Check in often with their partner to report where they are and what they’re doing
If a father’s children are persuaded by their mother to turn against him (Parental Alienation)
Being convinced they are going ‘mad’ or losing their ‘mind’ (called “Gaslighting“)
Threatened that if he leaves, he will be falsely accused of carrying out domestic abuse, sexual violence and even sexual abuse against the children
You’ve not offended me at all. I just cannot understand all these comments that say how Josh is weak, wet etc etc when the signs are there. If it was a woman, we would believe her, we would stand up and ask WHY these things are happening, we certainly would say it was her fault for being weak so I just don’t understand why people seem to think Josh deserves all he gets. Mind blowing.
I’m so sorry your brother experienced abuse, i cannot beat to hear abuse of any kind, ever, I personally find it so upsetting that men are still worried about speaking up about it. It’s just awful.

You’ve not offended me at all. I just cannot understand all these comments that say how Josh is weak, wet etc etc when the signs are there. If it was a woman, we would believe her, we would stand up and ask WHY these things are happening, we certainly would say it was her fault for being weak so I just don’t understand why people seem to think Josh deserves all he gets. Mind blowing.
I’m so sorry your brother experienced abuse, i cannot beat to hear abuse of any kind, ever, I personally find it so upsetting that men are still worried about speaking up about it. It’s just awful.
I just wanted to add that all of the signs you posted, I found myself nodding along because my Mum did and to my knowledge, still does those exact same things to him now. He will never leave, he’s too scared.

Reactions: 22

I completely agree, I too was abit ignorant to female on male domestic violence until my brother went through it (he now also has full legal custody of their daughter)
I hate to say it, but R and her followers don't seem to understand that it is just as high a male on female dv. They are very ignorant..rach never raises awareness of it at all, I'm pretty sure womens aid has also said in the past that it doesn't exist (or something along those lines) considering she is such a huge apparent advocate for it she doesnt seem to widen her knowledge that abuse comes from all sorts of backgrounds and all sorts of different people are affected and subjected to it.
She also makes out the abused women are helpless and weak and can't cope on their own. Shes a disgrace

Reactions: 20
I completely agree, I too was abit ignorant to female on male domestic violence until my brother went through it (he now also has full legal custody of their daughter)
I hate to say it, but R and her followers don't seem to understand that it is just as high a male on female dv. They are very ignorant..rach never raises awareness of it at all, I'm pretty sure womens aid has also said in the past that it doesn't exist (or something along those lines) considering she is such a huge apparent advocate for it she doesnt seem to widen her knowledge that abuse comes from all sorts of backgrounds and all sorts of different people are affected and subjected to it.
She also makes out the abused women are helpless and weak and can't cope on their own. Shes a disgrace
I honestly don’t know how she sleeps at night.

See this is useful to me as I’ve said before, I don’t know a lot about domestic abuse. Since Sarah Everard’s murder, I’ve started to read and learn more, but I’m still very much in the ‘haven’t got a clue’ phase.

What I’m doing is commenting on what I’ve seen between the two of them and that’s all. If I pretended I understood the complexity of what’s written here then I’d be lying.

What I always remember about Josh is the time that someone from here on an earlier thread messaged him on Instagram to ask if he was okay. I can’t think who it was (if you are still here, shout up.) The next day Rachael, Josh and Betsy were laughing into the camera saying ‘Oh but Josh is being abused apparently snort snort.’ It was horrible because the user here was quite concerned. From then on I just thought I’ll never feel bad for him as there was no need to be that awful or laugh in the woman’s face that publicly.

I’ll try and find it on the earlier thread. That’s just how I feel though based on no knowledge of anything to do with DA, so it’s open for debate with people who know more obviously 👍

Reactions: 20
yep, a little girl who i know has been waiting 2 years for an autism assessment. i’m a senco and this is fairly normal for up north!
Exactly, as you likely know the waiting lists can be up to 18 months long in some areas, there are many many hoops that need to be jumped through before a child is actually assessed by a children’s doctor. Even more dangerous is the narrative she’s pushing where SS is concerned.

Reactions: 9
See this is useful to me as I’ve said before, I don’t know a lot about domestic abuse. Since Sarah Everard’s murder, I’ve started to read and learn more, but I’m still very much in the ‘haven’t got a clue’ phase.

What I’m doing is commenting on what I’ve seen between the two of them and that’s all. If I pretended I understood the complexity of what’s written here then I’d be lying.

What I always remember about Josh is the time that someone from here on an earlier thread messaged him on Instagram to ask if he was okay. I can’t think who it was (if you are still here, shout up.) The next day Rachael, Josh and Betsy were laughing into the camera saying ‘Oh but Josh is being abused apparently snort snort.’ It was horrible because the user here was quite concerned. From then on I just thought I’ll never feel bad for him as there was no need to be that awful or laugh in the woman’s face that publicly.

I’ll try and find it on the earlier thread. That’s just how I feel though based on no knowledge of anything to do with DA, so it’s open for debate with people who know more obviously 👍
Of course he had to do that as R probably manages his profile and read it first

Has anyone watched abused by my girlfriend? It is a hard watch but you can see the man being abused was sticking up for her and try to hide it. He was so close to death before he said anything

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.