PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me laugh at all those ridiculous claims she makes.
-Gp's send out flyers of her Facebook posts
-She has meeting with neuro surgeon about helmet safety
-She phones relatives at RTA's
-she is trained in diagnosing autism
-gets 6 women a week into refuges
-saves abuse women in middle of night from their abuser with her child in tow
.....I know there's more but thats off the top of my head...absolute nutter she is

• Haha
Reactions: 60
.....I know there's more but thats off the top of my head...absolute nutter she is
When you put it all down like that it just reminds me what a compulsive liar she is.

Reactions: 29
If Wilby is ever diagnosed she’ll probably blame the person who sent that query for putting the idea in his head and making him autistic 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What makes me gobsmacked even more is how the huns just don’t see it! I know they will only usually see her side of things but still, they seem so brainwashed, it’s scary!

Reactions: 16
I’m still disbelieving of the rubbish she spouts. There is a child in my life who has autism and I know the process of how they were diagnosed, with a whole team of *medically trained* professionals. Did she suddenly get a whole degree without anyone knowing? 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s just absolute nonsense but unless it’s screen shot by a Tattler it disappears into the ether and there’s no evidence she ever said it.

Reactions: 16
I noticed a hun had called her out last night. I’m assuming it wasn’t a Tattle member as no one has said anything. Do you know what I find so bland, it’s that whenever someone says something the huns revert to
1) Be Kind
2) Do you know how much work this woman does (without actually saying what work because they have no examples, they’ve just picked it up from the comments section on other posts)
3) Rach is real, she shares warts and all. (As if that’s okay. No questions asked about whether that’s exploitive. Just so that they get their daily dose of Rachaels kids heartache for entertainment.)

It’s thick, but also quite sick if you think long enough about it. They literally egg her on. Though to be fair, only about three followers jumped to her defence. I remember when it used to be 1000 🤔

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 22
The lies she’s tells are dangerous. A child being diagnosed as autistic isn’t a case of a trip to your gp one day where the doctor tells you there and then. It can take years for a diagnosis in some cases and will always be done by a paediatrician, so she’s a children’s doctor is she because that’s what you would have to be qualified as to diagnose autism. Makes me so angry that she can spout the tit she does without repercussions, what’s next her army of huns going to dr R to help them diagnose their children.

Reactions: 33
I noticed a hun had called her out last night. I’m assuming it wasn’t a Tattle member as no one has said anything. Do you know what I find so bland, it’s that whenever someone says something the huns revert to
1) Be Kind
2) Do you know how much work this woman does (without actually saying what work because they have no examples, they’ve just picked it up from the comments section on other posts)
3) Rach is real, she shares warts and all. (As if that’s okay. No questions asked about whether that’s exploitive. Just so that they get their daily dose of Rachaels kids heartache for entertainment.)

It’s thick, but also quite sick if you think long enough about it. They literally egg her on. Though to be fair, only about three followers jumped to her defence. I remember when it used to be 1000 🤔
Be kind but the huns descend on anyone with a different opinion with their pitchforks- and R encourages the pile on. We know what happened to Amy with the whole KDIL palavar 🙄

Reactions: 13
So yesterday Astrid went to a nice pre launch of a new place owned by Michael Caines, R had fish and chips in the car! I bet that hurt a little 😂😂
yeah and I’ve just come back from that very same little patisserie! Overpriced but cute all the same.

Reactions: 4
Be kind but the huns descend on anyone with a different opinion with their pitchforks- and R encourages the pile on. We know what happened to Amy with the whole KDIL palavar 🙄
We also saw what happened when someone from here didn't agree with her posting that pic of T who was absolutely distraught. They were vile and I got blocked for sticking up for her!

Reactions: 6
I just don’t think it’s worth the efforts tbh. Even if you did manage to make them think, they’d probably start following you and then your left with the same bunch of fools on your page watching your stories looking for entertainment from your kids, so you can flog them Lenor. I’d rather be here 🙌

Reactions: 9
So shes trained in Autism and Aspergers for 18 years and worked as a Facilities Manager for 18 years.

She also said she worked as a facilities Manager for 10 years, which is it?
Also there isn’t a separate diagnosis of autism and Aspergers anymore. The DSM updated it in 2013 and its all under the autism spectrum disorders diagnosis.

Reactions: 17
The lies she’s tells are dangerous. A child being diagnosed as autistic isn’t a case of a trip to your gp one day where the doctor tells you there and then. It can take years for a diagnosis in some cases and will always be done by a paediatrician, so she’s a children’s doctor is she because that’s what you would have to be qualified as to diagnose autism. Makes me so angry that she can spout the tit she does without repercussions, what’s next her army of huns going to dr R to help them diagnose their children.
yep, a little girl who i know has been waiting 2 years for an autism assessment. i’m a senco and this is fairly normal for up north!

Reactions: 10
1) Be Kind

It’s like the emperors new clothes or that Mandela effect, no one knows who she helped but she said she did so she must’ve done cos someone’s friend seen her do it and they told someone else and anyway she says she does so it’s true

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m just going to put one thing here and then leave it because honestly, my mind is blown reading comments at times.

It is honestly exhausting trying to explain to people that domestic violence is just that. It’s not gender specific. Just because we may not like someone or respect them, doesn’t mean that the signs of abuse aren’t there and they should be disregarded.

My ex would throw plates if food across the floor at me if I forgot to add salt just as an example. He would also belittle me in public in front of friends of family. Put me down at home, tell stories to my family that were totally fabricated and get them to all rally around him daily. Behind closed doors, I was being abused mentally, physically and emotionally. What Rachel did to Josh in that video wasn’t far off what my ex did to me on a number of occasions. To have a tantrum then throw a plate on the floor demanding Josh clean it, is not acceptable, it’s demoralising, humiliating and disrespectful. We have seen a number of signs that indicate that she is emotionally and mentally abusive in a number of times. It’s also very clear in her book that she was physically violent towards her ex.
If the situation was enough to make Betsy cry and he distressed over it, it was clearly not just a tantrum and was distressing for her to witness.
Don’t like Josh? No worries. The signs are there. Don’t allow your hatred to cloud your judgement.

My Mum also used to abuse my Father and still does. He’s not weak. He’s just a man that was sadly brainwashed and beaten down into believing he would never do better and scared to leave. I see a lot of warning signs in Rachel’s behaviour that I saw growing up and in my own relationship.

Josh may dress like a school boy, he may be a bit of a muppet but abuse is abuse.

Rachel is right. We do only snippets but if she doesn’t want people to feel concern for her children and her husband, then maybe be very careful about what is put out there to see because sometimes, what we see is enough to cause distress and concern to those watching.
Im never triggered by her dinners or endless ads, but I’m often triggered by stories when it comes to her behaviour toward Josh as will many no doubt - there has to be a reason for that.

Anyway, but convenient of her to stop posting pity party stories as soon as V took down the post. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 84
The post of J cuddling /comforting B has been set up to look like she is crying. Lots of people thought that, so contrived!

Reactions: 14
I’m really surprised that KDIL is friends with R. KDIL at least recognised when she was mentally struggling and took time away to sort herself. R just gets worse and worse and denies the fact she needs some proper therapy that isn’t hypnotherapy!

Reactions: 12
Josh is a wet lettuce dominated by his Mum, Sister and Wife.

I wouldn’t wish abuse of any sort on anyone and sadly we all know he’s never getting out of that relationship.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.