PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, the fact she only announced the delayed fairy tale book and not the CIC, is so grim. What are we? Six months in? It’s so obviously just a cover for her to syphon off her ill gotten gains.

That’s a good point actually. A professional working in her “role” she’s made up would be really careful with their language it would be second nature
Doesn’t surprise me, she does this I’m with PTSD a lot. She does it with anxiety, OCD. She tells trolls to get their head checked. She calls people who don’t like her ‘unwell’. She’s so problematic 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I hate white shoes so I naturally hate Rs sandals, but they’re the fashion so of course she had to have them.

Jeez, how boring is Josh?! Literally snoozable. Always thought he was dull but that video of him yesterday is something else.

Reactions: 12
Funny how she seems to delete every text message people sent her as we always see new threads when she uploads them but she’s kept asteroids message from over 18 months ago 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Josh has gone too far in that latest video! How dare he! Steve Arnott is out of bounds and above criticism from anyone but Ted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not listening to a man who protected birds for a living say the policing in regards to organised crime isn’t “authentic” 🤣

Josh if you’re concerned about any level of authenticity why are you married to a liar and embellisher?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Let’s be clear here, the reason Josh hates Line of Duty is it highlights corruption in the police and he doesn’t want eyes all over that 👀

5618C9D8-BDAA-4A96-9A21-9F58428101C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Of duck of Joyce like you would know about being a real policeman piss of back to looking for birds in hedges and moving hedgehogs out the road! Oh and lose the hat you look a dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hold the front page...

Program detailing how to spot corruption in the Police force annoys real Policemen!

Who would have thought it?
bleeping arseholes

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Betsy looked after the kids yesterday then.
After the week she’s most likely had of being exposed left, right and centre, she gets dumped on again.
My chill over this god awful set of adults is just evaporating 🤯
Poor Betsy should have been the one sitting in her friends garden yesterday having a few drinks (come on, we all did it at her age). First weekend with a bit of freedom & the 16 year old is stuck looking after a toddler, ridiculous! I hope she gets out of there as soon as she can

• Sad
Reactions: 57
Betsy looked after the kids yesterday then.
After the week she’s most likely had of being exposed left, right and centre, she gets dumped on again.
My chill over this god awful set of adults is just evaporating 🤯
Better for him? And what about her? He’s their child and if he doesn’t settle at Astrid’s, tough tit, they should just not go there for a bit or deal with his emotions, not saddle Betsy with him.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m properly fucked off now.

I’d just like to point out that Steve Arnott was Counter Terrorism before Anti Corruption and therefore a possible trained Marksman who could in all probability make that shot.

Also for the purposes of the tape, I am submitting footage of PC Marshall making an arrest and being so woefully awful at it, he gets the day wrong 😑

(I’ve kept said video for my own amusement when I’m feeling a little down. It works a treat ☺)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
duck off josh....
Steve was a trained fire arms officer and moved to ac12 when gave the farenheight order to the wrong house. In another series Dot set him up for carrying his “glock” in ac12 offices. So please if your not gonna watch it properly DO NOT CRITICISE IT.
steve is out of bounds.... too far sunshine too far

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Better for him? And what about her? He’s their child and if he doesn’t settle at Astrid’s, tough tit, they should just not go there for a bit or deal with his emotions, not saddle Betsy with him.
She’s a selfish pig! Makes me sick. Betsy is 16. 16 and she’s spending her beautiful sunny Saturday babysitting her toddler brother because her mum is a selfish lazy hole.

Guess what Rancid, like someone above said, if Wilby hates Astrids then YOU JUST DONT GO! That’s the life of a parent.

That’s really annoyed me for Betsy tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Morning Ratchet, hangovers always wake you up early don’t they 😉

Also we all thought what Steve Arnott pulled off was a bit of a stretch, don’t need to be plod to spot it you pretentious lush.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning Ratchet, hangovers always wake you up early don’t they 😉

Also we all thought what Steve Arnott pulled off was a bit of a stretch, don’t need to be plod to spot it you pretentious lush.
Rachael is still living as though there is a kind of respectability in being a Police Officer or a Police Officers wife.
(If she knew anything about current affairs she’d know that she might as well be married to a drug dealer. Public opinion is at an all time low and getting worse.)

Which is why everyone loves Line of Duty. We want to see the corruption outed as a nation 😂

Reactions: 22
And Astrid's husband was in the Met for years, so of course anything to do with corrupt police is pathetic :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.