PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he only have the one outfit? I wouldn't be able to take him serious if he came to my house dressed like that 😂
No he has a capsule wardrobe bought from sustainable small businesses. Why is he surgically attached to that hat worn back to front. If my husband did that our son would tell him how ridiculous he looked. And so would I!! Who called a hair transplant??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t mean to offend anyone who likes Astrids style but I think she looks a twit most of the time, she also uses filters on the gram and looks a LOT older without them. R has terrible style and always looks ridiculous minus one or two of her outfits. They both look like mutton dressed as lamb in my opinion
I like the clothes Astrid wears a lot of the time , particularly trousers and separates.

Some of her dresses aren’t to my taste but they suit her, only my opinion of course😊

Reactions: 18
Astrid is marmite. But she’s harmless. She is definitely someone who you either like and follow or just don’t bother. You wouldnt feel scammed by her or conned in anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I remember the bit about Ian Brady. If I remember rightly, it was when she was really little - so around the time she started developing the scale for autism single handed. Shortly after she accomplished that by 10 (and had pretty much been raised by a wolf pack inspiring the Jungle Book) she then became a facilities manager - where she was so amazing the Company crumbled when she left. All before she was 18 and then had to move into a drug filled piss flat where she, again, changed the course of history as this time, she was working in a dentists while living in a refuge also but then was so good - the dentist resigned because he couldn’t compete.
Honestly she doesn’t get enough credit in my book. Which I’m publishing just after hers.

The last sentence especially
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
When Rachel said she was having coke this afternoon, maybe she didn't mean the beverage🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Why would you have 2 sips if you don't like the taste? I don't understand why she has to pretend all the time, just admit you like a drink 🤷 oh actually I do understand, it's another thing to hold against the boys' mum 🙄
I hate the taste and would not drink to please anyone I’ve had people be offended I won’t have a glass but it’s tough I don’t like the taste - surely it’s more offensive to waste alcohol others could enjoy.

Reactions: 11
Love that she wore totally in-appropriate clothing for the temperature and then they had curry 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I hate the taste and would not drink to please anyone I’ve had people be offended I won’t have a glass but it’s tough I don’t like the taste - surely it’s more offensive to waste alcohol others could enjoy.
I don't drink because alcohol gives me migraines. If I was seeing someone who knows me well, they wouldn't offer me alcohol in the first place. If someone didn't know, I would politely decline and ask for a soft drink or water, or maybe even bring a soft drink with me. Seeing as they are the best of friends and love each other so much, surely Arsetrid wouldn't mind if she refused a glass of wine? We all know it's complete bullshit anyway, but if you're going to lie to thousands of followers at least make it believable 🤷 here's a top tip Rach - pretend it's Schloer, or have something with coke so you can say it's just coke.

Reactions: 18
Rachel is well known to be a ruthless witch and people do what ever they can to stay on the right side of her, and I hope she gets what’s coming to her
Any examples of this? Just looking to hear some local goss really

am always a bit surprised that more locals haven’t been on here to spill some tea though suppose there is no way of checking the validity. Pinch of salt and all that

What possessed her to put on a pair of sweaty pleather leggings and a high neck polyester top on a sunny warm day like today 😂😂

Reactions: 19
She’s wearing that multicoloured shirt in the car. Then on Astrid’s stories she’s got a different top on and a cream jumper and now a yellow cardigan 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe she’s been horrifically vomiting after the two sips of wine she was having or maybe Josh got curry on her top when he was feeding her. Josh looks and sounds so utterly out of his comfort zone in their company....either that or he really is just very boring. Turn your cap round too you wanker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is josh on about what state the kitchen is going to be when he gets back? You have left 6 kids back at home course the kitchens going to be a mess! Think he needs putting to bed he sounds half cut 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.