PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's really eased my morning sickness.. really really helped get it up faster
Awww congratulations on your imminent bump 💞. (Save that picture for medical use only 😂)

Do you know, I rarely watch Wibble stories, I used to find his staring unnerving. I watched them and I still think it’s like he’s in a world of his own. I don’t think she vibes well with him, it’s a bit like she’s his Aunty if you get me.

ETA: I don’t think it was Wibbles staring as such, more that she films him staring. Hard to explain, just an odd feeling

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have very little idea about the history of her but oh my god I am utterly fascinated by the look of her. The teeth! The braces! The hair! The outfits! The headbands! Sometimes I have to pause the story videos just to dissect it all and revel in the ABSOLUTE bleeping MADNESS of it. It's like watching an extremely slow motion car crash, but with fabric and teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Awww congratulations on your imminent bump 💞. (Save that picture for medical use only 😂)

Do you know, I rarely watch Wibble stories, I used to find his staring unnerving. I watched them and I still think it’s like he’s in a world of his own. I don’t think she vibes well with him, it’s a bit like she’s his Aunty if you get me.

ETA: I don’t think it was Wibbles staring as such, more that she films him staring. Hard to explain, just an odd feeling
I think their faces look cute when they stare and are relaxed so that’s probs why she takes pics or videos him. I just think he stares a lot because they use screens excessively, always seems to be a tablet somewhere for him to stare at. Always has been so it’s now likely quite comforting to him.

Reactions: 7

She has zero maternal instincts towards him in my opinion.

Reactions: 20

I agree about her being like the aunty. Trying to be the ‘cool, fun’ aunt, who has no idea what to do with him, which means he won’t/doesn’t have much discipline hence the biting

Reactions: 11

She defo doesn't, he looked shocked/terrified/disgusted on that one in the kitchen when she bends down to kiss him. Even though this is number 4 she's never been at home with toddler's as she worked full time when the girls were little. (no shade, I always have done too) so she probably spent about and hour in a morning and again in the evening with them. E's dad was on hand to help out then too with bath and bedtime, L went to Mrs H every Wednesday and they still saw their Dad and the Apicella's at weekends for a while too I believe, so that leaves little time that she actually spent with them.

I have no sympathy for her anyway as she's a lying thieving bleep, but she and J have made a rod for their own backs (i hate that saying, makes me sound like my mother :rolleyes: but i cant think of another one) with W and his biting/hitting/whinging. I know he's only 20 months but she should be telling him no properly, not laughing at him so he thinks its a game. Try sitting with him Rach and playing with his toys with him or reading a book and teaching him to say some words, you may find when he can speak the biting and whinging may stop because he wont be as frustrated at not being able to communicate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I think their faces look cute when they stare and are relaxed so that’s probs why she takes pics or videos him. I just think he stares a lot because they use screens excessively, always seems to be a tablet somewhere for him to stare at. Always has been so it’s now likely quite comforting to him.
Yes I think that’s it. It’s hard to explain, but when she shoves the camera right up to him and I watch that I feel uncomfortable for me and him. Like I’m in his personal space and he’s in mine which isn’t good with a child you don’t know, so I just skip.

Its distance I think. Better from a distance than up close with a stranger

Reactions: 9
Who lets a child sit on the fire place just cause it’s summer ??? He doesn’t know what season it is ?!! Why even film it ?? She may as well report herself to ss !!!

Reactions: 23
I wonder what her content will look like once the world is back to normal! I wonder if she will go out for 5 outlandish meals a week with the massive portions not at all suited to such a small woman 🤣🤣🤣 Feels like decades ago but remember she’d just piss off of a random Tuesday evening and get a huge burger or something. What a life. It’s hungry work conning people

Reactions: 10
14 as I'm including the fact that the 2 joy of Clean ones also tagged 2 different shops to buy the items from.
Do you count repeat ads as separate? e.g. when she did one for wild and then a few days later a 'don't forget to use my discount!' post - is that 1 or 2? I figure it would technically only be 1 if it's like we'll pay you x amount for two days of stories?

Reactions: 4
Anyone feel super uncomfortable with the school face routine. She’s how old?
Yes!!

Very sad that she's being allowed to grow up so fast, she's not teenager. You don't have to clean her room for her, or let her eat and drink in her room. Teach her to tidy after herself and bring her rubbish out or give her a bin fgs.
My daughter is 7, has alot more pride in her room, only wears make up occasionally while playing at weekends.

Reactions: 10
Yes!!

Very sad that she's being allowed to grow up so fast, she's not teenager. You don't have to clean her room for her, or let her eat and drink in her room. Teach her to tidy after herself and bring her rubbish out or give her a bin fgs.
My daughter is 7, has alot more pride in her room, only wears make up occasionally while playing at weekends.
It’s how funny she finds it too, I think most little girls like playing with make up but she has a full adult make up set up going on

Reactions: 8
Yes!!

Why did she have a full packet of party rings in there? Was that her dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trying to keep w quiet while J sleeps. Maybe get him changed and go for a nice long walk. She is lucky to live somewhere with lovely walks. Instead she is finding lush new pages to follow
Omg THIS 👆
She lives in a gorgeous location
She’s able bodied and has a decent pushchair
The weather isn’t bad, why not get out there and you know post some different content even if it was just with W 🤷‍♀️
how many of us would flipping love to live somewhere like that

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.