Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllPee

Mikhila McDaid - Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

kittypaws

VIP Member
Just adding the fact that she did a bath and body works haul and said one candle had no smell and there was nothing to it so she’d see what it was like when she used it. Then gives it to Emma in their box swap 😂

Still not over it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I rewatched some of that garden video before realising it's literally the same one as she uploaded two months ago. She loves talking about that wheeley bin.

I'm imagining an overcast day in Doncaster, their garden full of people sitting on mismatched furniture (like a Peter Kay emergency chairs situation). Everyone is drinking from their red plastic cups, while Mik and Lee use the set of 2 glasses from IKEA. Mik tells the hilarious bincident story for the 100th time. Everyone is relieved when the story is interrupted by the Deliveroo of 20 Greggs pizza slices and a case of Lucozade. Milo is inside on his xbox, Ella is upstairs stealing all her mum's beauty products and being a 'typical teenager', whatever that means. #Hamptonsvibes

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210608-073607_YouTube.jpg

When you're sitting in about 4 inches of water under a 'canopy' and it feels like 'the ocean'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I genuinely can't tell if that CereVe cream was a fave or a fail.

The shampoo 'it's saying you don't need to use a conditioner, without saying you don't need to use a conditioner'.... is it though? And did she even like it?! Again, I can't tell if it's a fave or a fail.

I'm now assuming the previous products were faves because the Eucerin thing was specified as disappointing. Even though she knew it wouldn't work and she also tells us absolutely nothing about the product.

These videos need renaming as 'Things I've found lying around the house and feel quite neutral about'

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Let’s forget about the baked potato and focus on this weekend’s unnecessary trip to Meadowhall.
I’m guessing the £1200 Speedy will be on show for this glamorous outing, there will be the food court excitement where Lee queues for maccies and Mik at Taco Bell . Lets not forget the splayed hands pointing at everything in Primark. I’m guessing most frequently used word will be ‘SUPER’.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Eating prawns with your bare hands in a courtesy car straight after leaving the shop during a pandemic...... All while wearing your jumper back to front.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Winning thread title by @Bluelipstick

Summary of last thread:
-got a black eye from a wheelie bin full of garden waste after manically digging trenches in her garden
-milked the black eye for all it is worth
-posting 5min vlogs looking grubby
-completed her “new Hampton” garden
-finally started wearing sunscreen now her face is covered in pigmentation

Anything else I’ve missed?
She finally 'pulled the trigger' on another designer bag, which is currently sitting in direct sunlight on the window sill and being treated with baby wipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Idntknow

She said on her live with her no spend Ella wanted to get vinyls for the circut machine and Milo wanted to paint…she said no because if he wants to paint in a month then shell buy them and if she buys the vinyls for Ella shell end up buying more. That seemed really mean to me, like its not ur kids with the over spending habit its you! Also a no spend isnt for u to just not buy stuff for a month then buy all the stuff the next month its a challenge to re evaluate where you are over spending. Just buy your kids the things they want for actual activities and don’t buy yourself stuff you don’t need

Influenzapandemic

I can’t deal with her calling it a closet. Someone needs to give her a slap & tell her to stop fixating on America. It’s a pretty shitty place to live unless you’re a white male!

• Heart

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Can just see Lee gurning in his white tee and tight jeans while she stands there matted hair blotchy face and expired make up

• Haha

Mushy

Fuck me that 'reset' vlog. When YouTube people do this and she has done it A LOT over the years, it really shows how narcissistic and self absorbed they are that they sit and waffle for aaaages about the most boring and miniscule, uninteresting changes they are going to make to upload schedules, channel names and what videos on what channel.

Never have I ever, no matter how much I have liked someone, given a single shit about hearing any of that stuff. I really couldn't give a shit. It kind of takes the assumption that your viewers are sat around going 'what the hell! It's 5.23 pm on Tuesday and Mik has uploaded instead of a 3.30 pm on Wednesday??!' I would not notice. I would not care what her channel is called, what her schedule is. Most people that aren't teenagers obsessed with someone, have a life!

Why not just...make the changes?!

• Heart
Yes, I don't 'exercise' in terms of going to the gym or anything but I have a short walk every day and a longer walk at weekends, just to get out and have a change of scenery if nothing else!

The thing that really gets me about Mik and her lifestyle is that she seems to have a pretty good life. She owns a house, has two kids, a husband, she only needs to work part time in a job she loves, her parents live nearby, she obviously has good friends. She also lives so close to lots of natural beauty and good days out (minutes from Yorkshire Wildlife Park, an hour from the Dales). Despite all of that she just doesn't seem like she's making the most of it and would prefer to chase this weird '20 something American Youtuber from 2014' lifestyle. Her life seems so unfulfilling and she doesn't seem happy.

As someone a couple of years younger who's trying to get on the property ladder, would love kids but doesn't have any yet and makes the most of having access to the amazing places around Yorkshire I just cannot comprehend that all she does is take trips to IKEA and Primark... why make a thing out of having a good car (two actually!) and then never bloody going anywhere in it? Have a family day out, have a walk, go for a picnic, just DO something that isn't shopping or an Instagram Live! You might even enjoy yourself.

Sorry for that ramble :rolleyes:
This ⬆. I used to enjoy her content... until I realised we are all just her imaginary friends in her imaginary 2014 Anerican youtuber world. We are the same age but I can no longer relate to her... the crap teen tv shows, playing kids games on her switch, the need to jump on the "vibes/it's a thing" bandwagons, the fact she orders takeout for every meal as if she's a slovenly teen instead of a parent responsible for caring for two children... I just can't relate and honestly don't know anyone our age who could. It seems more compounded and alienating to me that her mental age and physical age are way off (opposite extremes) of her actual age. I think if she wants to try go down the lifestyle/home/vlog approach I'd be all for that, if done well and she acts age appropriate and not some outdated version of a noughties 20 something. But I'm no longer gonna waste 20 minutes of my day watching a woman tell how she goes off to her bedroom after tea to play zelda or animal crossing (or whatever that shite is). It's embarrassing for the both of us

And whilst I'm here... the *hilarious* vacation/vaccination post got me wondering... has she mentioned she's had her vaccine yet? Her age group is eligible and seeing as we know about her chin hairs and what the inside of her shed looks like I feel this is something she would have publicly shared??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18