Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dairy of a Wannabe? No idea really but will guess at something super pretentious that has nothing to do with her life and the garbage she spews out on her channel and ofc she will LORVE it.

Reactions: 8
She's went with mikhilaathome. Can she not see that those words joined up don't look right and most people who don't know the name Mikhila would be like what the hell is that account called?

Reactions: 7
She's went with mikhilaathome. Can she not see that those words joined up don't look right and most people who don't know the name Mikhila would be like what the hell is that account called?
Surely even throwing in an underscore or some punctuation would help?

'Grubby and Spendy' would have been my personal choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I noticed she went on for ages that she doesn't like days out e.g. the beach as they are busy. Quite happy to queue for Primark Meadowhall on opening day though, hmmm?

Reactions: 11
So she never line dries washing ? Wtf!
I know she’s manky but her electricity bill must be huge!

Reactions: 5
So she never line dries washing ? Wtf!
I know she’s manky but her electricity bill must be huge!
We use our tumble drier and it’s not that bad! But I know she drys things over her banister and on airers inside, which begs the question of why she didn’t just put that outside? Make the wood all manky etc

Reactions: 8
You see, I don’t think she uses the dryer part of her washer dryer either. She has clothes slung over the stairs bannister or hanging in the spare room/office.

State of the clothes on the line, she’s 35 and it’s like she’s never done or seen it before. Bras chucked on chairs, that vest hanging from one strap, all the jumpers that are heavy on hangers have slid together and won’t dry properly now.

She’s like a stubborn teenager finding out these things for the first time and realising drying clothes outside is easy and the best way to dry clothes. I’d forgive her if she’d only lived in flats with no outside space, but no. Today’s reel is similar, someone’s told her to get dressed properly and she’s realised she actually does feel better being less of a slob.

I use my dryer a fair bit and don’t find it expensive, but have no kids.

Ah yes I remember now. True she probably doesn't use her drier. And thinking about when her parents lived with them she said she felt like she couldn't go in the garden , so she defo wasn't pegging out washing then... and instead she would have been drying clothes all over the house ... which must have been nice for everyone

Reactions: 3
She did say her dad used to do his own washing everyday, which for a retired person living with that many people seemed a bit obnoxious. Implied at times it was difficult to get to use the machine
Probably the reason she got used to wearing the same sweatshirt for weeks.

Reactions: 5
She did say her dad used to do his own washing everyday, which for a retired person living with that many people seemed a bit obnoxious. Implied at times it was difficult to get to use the machine
Probably the reason she got used to wearing the same sweatshirt for weeks.
her dad doing what would probably only be one load a day wouldn’t stop her using the machine the other 22 hours of the day. She’s just making excuses

duck me that 'reset' vlog. When YouTube people do this and she has done it A LOT over the years, it really shows how narcissistic and self absorbed they are that they sit and waffle for aaaages about the most boring and miniscule, uninteresting changes they are going to make to upload schedules, channel names and what videos on what channel.

Never have I ever, no matter how much I have liked someone, given a single tit about hearing any of that stuff. I really couldn't give a tit. It kind of takes the assumption that your viewers are sat around going 'what the hell! It's 5.23 pm on Tuesday and Mik has uploaded instead of a 3.30 pm on Wednesday??!' I would not notice. I would not care what her channel is called, what her schedule is. Most people that aren't teenagers obsessed with someone, have a life!

Why not just...make the changes?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
duck me that 'reset' vlog. When YouTube people do this and she has done it A LOT over the years, it really shows how narcissistic and self absorbed they are that they sit and waffle for aaaages about the most boring and miniscule, uninteresting changes they are going to make to upload schedules, channel names and what videos on what channel.

Never have I ever, no matter how much I have liked someone, given a single tit about hearing any of that stuff. I really couldn't give a tit. It kind of takes the assumption that your viewers are sat around going 'what the hell! It's 5.23 pm on Tuesday and Mik has uploaded instead of a 3.30 pm on Wednesday??!' I would not notice. I would not care what her channel is called, what her schedule is. Most people that aren't teenagers obsessed with someone, have a life!

Why not just...make the changes?!
I agree, I'd rather someone just make decent content. I only notice upload schedules when they're pointed out and Youtubers make a big deal of it if they're going to miss an upload or something. I generally open YouTube when I get a spare minute and just watch what's there.

The suggestions are killing me.

Screenshot_20210601-204834_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210601-204805_Chrome.jpg

Shall we place our bets on how long the no buy will actually last? I reckon two weeks then she'll go to B&M and buy some random tat.

Reactions: 10
I am not always great on spotting sarcasm so soz if the insta crumpled bed post was actually ironic ... but surely #hotelbedroom #bedroominspo was a joke? Bed shoved up against a window, random mismatched furniture crammed in to any old space and blocking the radiator, manky bedding... if that's a #hotelbedroom I'm asking for a refund and leaving a do not recommend review on trip advisor.

Reactions: 13
I am not always great on spotting sarcasm so soz if the insta crumpled bed post was actually ironic ... but surely #hotelbedroom #bedroominspo was a joke? Bed shoved up against a window, random mismatched furniture crammed in to any old space and blocking the radiator, manky bedding... if that's a #hotelbedroom I'm asking for a refund and leaving a do not recommend review on trip advisor.
no I think she genuinely thinks her room looks good! When they first started decorating she said she was doing for a hotel vibe and if she’s posting pics she must think she’s accomplished it 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.