Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could go to the works for Milo? Or get some things in the shop? I can’t fathom houses with children not already having some paints? Like what?

Reactions: 9
I know, literally pick some bits up in Tesco when you do your shop, B&M/Home Bargains, pound shop. But yeah, to look at their house those kids barely have any books or crafting supplies.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Even if I’m not spending money (on myself) if my son needs things like pens etc for colouring they still get bought… my son will be needing a bigger bed shortly so you know what I done I bought him a bed mattress 2 duvet covers a few sheets a duvet and new pillows because he needs them it’s not a want it’s a need they’re 2 different things 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20210608-073607_YouTube.jpg

When you're sitting in about 4 inches of water under a 'canopy' and it feels like 'the ocean'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She’s like a different person when she’s with someone.

The way Shane is holding the dog in that vlog 😬😬😬

She’s like a different person when she’s with someone.

The way Shane is holding the dog in that vlog 😬😬😬
To say she’s an extrovert she seems so uncomfortable with other people? That vlog was so weird Emma didn’t look impressed that she was sitting in about 3 inches of water in full view of her neighbours in drizzly rain 😂

Who posted that photo, I know miklax enjoys being the skinny friend in that pairing, but just for the head shots Emmas face looks slimer, and her face/hair is its alot more put together
It's a screen capture from Mik's new video!

It's a screen capture from Mik's new video!
imagine posting a video where you looked like that on the internet. It’s embarrassing.

if I was Emma I would have told her no I’m not getting in the paddling pool ‘hot tub’ in the rain on an overcast miserable day. Imagine going to your mates for the weekend and they insisted on sitting in 4 inches of water in the rain I’d never go back again.

Reactions: 15
Sheesh, just watched the latest vlog with Emma. Why is she so awkward with her? Like she looks uncomfortable in the shed and then uncomfortable again in the puddle-tub. I don't get it, I thought they were best friends and Mikhallax acts like she barely knows her and looks down her nose a bit?

Reactions: 10
What a bizarre blog. As others have said it seems like Mik is putting Em down a bit... especially about arriving before she was up. If a friend did this to me ... and I’d traveled miles to see them I would just think it rude. Em actually came across quite well compared to Mik. Always thought it was an odd friendship and this confirms it. Seems to rely on how many Instergram cliche boxes can we tick. I found the comments that kept coming up about not vlogging when they were in the moment or enjoying themselves odd too. If that’s the case given the amount of content they churn out they must have very miserable lives! The whole vlog was odd and awkward.

Seriously though “Miss budget beauty” after 10 years on YouTube talking about make up, I would of hoped that you could manage to blend your eyeshadow 🤦🏼‍♀️
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not expert by any means but whenever she films herself putting her make up on, it looks awful

Reactions: 7
Of course she wouldn’t get Milo things for arts and crafts - she turned the spare bedroom into an office for her and turned the shed into a “she shed” for her. The rest of her family are just allowed to live in her life. It was actually dead sad watching the last Vlog seeing Milo trying to interact with her friends

Reactions: 9
Of course she wouldn’t get Milo things for arts and crafts - she turned the spare bedroom into an office for her and turned the shed into a “she shed” for her. The rest of her family are just allowed to live in her life. It was actually dead sad watching the last Vlog seeing Milo trying to interact with her friends
And not to forget she was using milos bedroom as her office for weeks... he couldn’t even have his own room without all her crap.

She’s still obsessively trying to start drama with this bloody post
4D631534-B63D-49EF-80D5-0407C5B376B1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m guessing it increased her engagement when she did it last time. It’s the only reason I can think why she would bother recycling that awful joke again.

Vacation/vaccination is the new bincident 😴

Edit to fix typo

Reactions: 5
I did not need to Manny’s lipstick when Lee was holding him.:oops:

Is that dog even neutered I wonder :unsure:

• Haha
I did not need to Manny’s lipstick when Lee was holding him.:oops:

Is that dog even neutered I wonder :unsure:
No he isn't. I remember noticing when he was plonking his backside all over their universally used sofa throws/ blankets. The ones that are happily offered up to Manny then used to snuggle up under.

Sorry for the double post, just watched the Fab Fit Fun video (the irony of the box name).

You can buy citrus squeezers in the pound shop/ IKEA/ the supermarket. Why get one shipped over from America? Same with the ice cub tray, but she says 'I don't think I've used anything like this before'.... it's an ice cube tray!? Scalp scrubbers also cost a couple of quid here.... You can get insulated mugs and bottles in most shops but she's 'always wanted to try one' and is now using a stemless wine glass for her morning coffee. There are so many hats she could use for the garden from somewhere like Primark but no, get the one that's shipped from America. The whole thing seems so wasteful and unecessary!

My personal highlight: 'Things like this make no buys easier' :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.