Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play if she's going to start exercising and going to the gym. She said Ella had a membership as well, I hope that's still the case and Ella gets to use her membership too. People saying how great she looks in her gym gear. I know i'm a b!tch but Mik has such an odd body shape to me.
I agree, she's such a weird shape. Think it's the huge head and short upper body. When she had her hair in a short bob she looked SO much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have to agree and say that she isn't looking that good at all. She looks puffy, bloated, not remotely overweight but she is definitely looking heavier. It just goes to show you can't stuff your face with junk or put lashings of salt and oil on a baked potato (still not over it, sorry) & it not effect you.

Her skin looks dreadful. It's dull, full of pigmentation, pitted & her lips have absolutely no colour to them. All the beige food she has been eating has turned her beige. I'm sorry but she looks rank and so unhealthy-unwell almost.

Reactions: 10
So she didn’t shower after her little work out she mentioned, but showed herself quite sweaty and then wearing a T-shirt over the top in the night time. She’s worn the exact bra and leggings again the following day all day for work. Sorry that’s just dirty.
I’d accept if it was your only workout gear to put it on twice for the workouts and take it back off, but not sit all day stinking out a fabric chair. Grim.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
How many times is she going to say how much she loves her job, would stay there as long they want her to, and how wonderful it is to have 2 incomes. She has literally said this over and over again, and how if someone hacked into her account and youtube disappeared she'd still have her job. Why does she repeat things 10 times?

Reactions: 6
Have to agree and say that she isn't looking that good at all. She looks puffy, bloated, not remotely overweight but she is definitely looking heavier. It just goes to show you can't stuff your face with junk or put lashings of salt and oil on a baked potato (still not over it, sorry) & it not effect you.

Her skin looks dreadful. It's dull, full of pigmentation, pitted & her lips have absolutely no colour to them. All the beige food she has been eating has turned her beige. I'm sorry but she looks rank and so unhealthy-unwell almost.
Id hate to have dinner round your house if you think putting a bit of oil and salt on a spud is bad

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How many times is she going to say how much she loves her job, would stay there as long they want her to, and how wonderful it is to have 2 incomes. She has literally said this over and over again, and how if someone hacked into her account and youtube disappeared she'd still have her job. Why does she repeat things 10 times?
She repeats everything a hundred times. She contradicts herself because there's been a few times she's mentioned redundancies at her workplace and she's said her job could be one of those in the firing line in the past and she's been worried about it loads of times.

I really can't believe she's saying she can't manage a 15 minute workout! Wtf!

Reactions: 5
Let’s forget about the baked potato and focus on this weekend’s unnecessary trip to Meadowhall.
I’m guessing the £1200 Speedy will be on show for this glamorous outing, there will be the food court excitement where Lee queues for maccies and Mik at Taco Bell . Lets not forget the splayed hands pointing at everything in Primark. I’m guessing most frequently used word will be ‘SUPER’.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let’s forget about the baked potato and focus on this weekend’s unnecessary trip to Meadowhall.
I’m guessing the £1200 Speedy will be on show for this glamorous outing, there will be the food court excitement where Lee queues for maccies and Mik at Taco Bell . Lets not forget the splayed hands pointing at everything in Primark. I’m guessing most frequently used word will be ‘SUPER’.
Yes, Speedy's maiden voyage...to Primark and Boots! I predict lots of 'Loooorve this.... these are super cute....' lots of pointing at things and mumbling and some accidental shots of Lee and Milo looking bored. In Boots there will be pointing and 'haven't seen this before, is this new?' (Or 'noo' as she has started saying in recent years). Finally a recap in the car confirming that it was all fine and wasn't actually that busy (even though it will be heaving).

ETA why is the Chanel handbag on display in the living room!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, Speedy's maiden voyage...to Primark and Boots! I predict lots of 'Loooorve this.... these are super cute....' lots of pointing at things and mumbling and some accidental shots of Lee and Milo looking bored. In Boots there will be pointing and 'haven't seen this before, is this new?' (Or 'noo' as she has started saying in recent years). Finally a recap in the car confirming that it was all fine and wasn't actually that busy (even though it will be heaving).

ETA why is the Chanel handbag on display in the living room!?
What is it with her lack of annunciation lately? She can’t say grandma or new strange woman!

Everything will be cute, super cute, a vibe and LORV lorv lorv!

What is it with her lack of annunciation lately? She can’t say grandma or new strange woman!

Everything will be cute, super cute, a vibe and LORV lorv lorv!
I’m still confused as to how she is hiding her donny accent, I wish she would just embrace it a bit more

Reactions: 3
I’m still confused as to how she is hiding her donny accent, I wish she would just embrace it a bit more
I dislike many many many things about her but the fake accent is right at the top of the list

Reactions: 2
I'd LORV to hear her real doncaster accent. I bet it's nothing like this daft pseudo american voice she puts on.
Wonder how many takeaways she's had already this weekend

I have heard her talk - she was talking to another women at Meadowhall. There is a video of when she went to get her hair cut and you can hear her real accent in that. She has a normal Donny accent

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t know when Rimmel collabed with rita ora? A quick google shows it was 2013 and she calls herself a beauty blogger

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.