Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210520-192003_Instagram.jpg

Wtf is this? These nails are so bad. Ridiculously thick. Wonky. Awful design/colour.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s dead tight, the lady is is probably dead cheap. Ugh, so thick. No wonder she says she can’t scratch.
She doesn’t pay much for her hair either. I can’t remember how much, I pay £120 for balayage and cut, I’m sure she pays less that half.
Same with the eyebrows. And her future Botox she’ll absolutely have before the end of the year will be dodgy.

Reactions: 5
Her hair always looks crap...the stylist only put 10 foils in the top maximum and toned it. It’s badly blended and looks like a cheap.
It definitely doesn’t help that she doesn’t use professional products. That’s why her toner washed out after the first wash. She should go back dark if she can’t/won’t spend the money on the upkeep.

Reactions: 6
I watched a bit of her live. No wonder her eyes water she put sun cream all up under and over them! Ow!

Also cover all your neck, not just a little bit, all - front and back and your ears with spf, Mik!

Reactions: 3
I watched a bit of her live. No wonder her eyes water she put sun cream all up under and over them! Ow!

Also cover all your neck, not just a little bit, all - front and back and your ears with spf, Mik!
And how thick she put it on!!! Like a balm and not as a cream, like less is more!

Reactions: 1
I have to say her hair looked pretty good in today’s Friday faves/fails video. It was freshly washed which probably helped.

I have trich and I’m well jealous of how thick her hair is!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't watch this. Apparently I have my limits and I don't want to know about her nipples.

Screenshot_20210521-074037_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So hang on... A face halo is too much for the face (they're soft AF by the way) but putting cheapo retinol on is totally fine? Got ya.

Reactions: 6
She tried a cloth once that was, I’m assuming, like the type of microfibre cloth you get a pack of in Poundland for cleaning. Knowing her it probably was. Said it was rough and now has a thing against most of these things. From what I see the face halo is like what she had, soft fur.

Funny how the bar is set so low for her hair, that just that she’s washed and blow dried it, people will say it’s nice. She still seems really put out with the length, wants to tie it up right away. Don’t know why she doesn’t go back to a bob.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.