Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Good luck to them trying recreate any of those photos! Mik with her giant swollen head and greasy hair and Lee looking like a vagrant she picked on Skid Row.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
She says she's 'fallen into the trap of going outside a bit more'.... what does that even mean? It's Summer! Slathered herself in some out of date suncream and got burnt. I hope the kids have access to some suncream that's in-date.

Fail
Not wearing SPF

Faves
A body blur product she's been using on her face
A really old lipgloss that isn't available any more
A bottle of wine that she doesn't have
A hat she's not worn out of the house
A Netflix show

My suggestion for next week: a nail brush.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I think it’s the fact Mik manages to cheapen a £1200 bag with her greasy hair and stained tracksuit amongst other things . She could never make even the most beautiful designer bag ‘work’ for her. She’s be better off with high street bags.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Todays Poundland Haul made me realise she does live in her own world...
1. She 'doesn't like chocolate, but likes cadburys but most easter eggs aren't cadburys'. Cadburys literally make so many Easter Eggs and are probably the most popular ones..
2. She's 'weaning herself off Lucozade' by buying more lucozade, and apparently when she doesn't drink it it was the worst week of her life... if thats the worst thing to ever happen to her...
3. When she doesn't drink it she goes to bed at 9... why is this a problem? She does nothing all day, going to bed Early when you've had all day to do the things you need isn't really a problem. Probably a sign that she's in her 30's and shouldn't be staying up till 1-2am playing animal crossing like a teenager anymore.
4. Says she knows she's tired because she's eating / drinking terribly and instead of fixing it, she thinks Vitamin C dissolvable tablets will fix everything...
5. 'Strip mall' and 'store', she's born and raised in Doncaster, why the hell are all these americanised words her go to phrases? Oh thats right because she's obsessed with America...

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Expectation vs Reality. In her head she's Marissa Cooper circa 2003. Imagine having a mum so obsessed with America she wears the same tshirt for over a week.

Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 19.40.30.png
Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 19.42.19.png

• Haha
  • Sick

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Just catching up on some of her vids and she said Ella's shampoo was making her hair greasy and wanted a new shampoo, but the shampoo Mikhila bought from Poundland has a lot of oils in it.
Buying your teenage daughter a poundland unbranded shampoo when you have enough money for multiple designer bag purchases sums her up as a parent.
I love a bargain and theres loads of branded haircare in there she could have got but no MILKallax decided on a five litre bottle of cheap washing up liquid

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I agree, exercise might not be my favourite activity but even just going for a walk is the basics that someone can do! Especially a 35 year old woman who looks about 45 because of how much shit she eats!

it’s not funny or quirky to talk about hating taking care of your body. Also she has a bad back and exercise would massively help with that!
Yes, I don't 'exercise' in terms of going to the gym or anything but I have a short walk every day and a longer walk at weekends, just to get out and have a change of scenery if nothing else!

The thing that really gets me about Mik and her lifestyle is that she seems to have a pretty good life. She owns a house, has two kids, a husband, she only needs to work part time in a job she loves, her parents live nearby, she obviously has good friends. She also lives so close to lots of natural beauty and good days out (minutes from Yorkshire Wildlife Park, an hour from the Dales). Despite all of that she just doesn't seem like she's making the most of it and would prefer to chase this weird '20 something American Youtuber from 2014' lifestyle. Her life seems so unfulfilling and she doesn't seem happy.

As someone a couple of years younger who's trying to get on the property ladder, would love kids but doesn't have any yet and makes the most of having access to the amazing places around Yorkshire I just cannot comprehend that all she does is take trips to IKEA and Primark... why make a thing out of having a good car (two actually!) and then never bloody going anywhere in it? Have a family day out, have a walk, go for a picnic, just DO something that isn't shopping or an Instagram Live! You might even enjoy yourself.

Sorry for that ramble :rolleyes:

Gossiper35

VIP Member
If her brother had wanted his garden done he'd have done it himself at some point over the past few years, the way HE wanted it. She didn't do it out of the kindness of her heart, she forced it on him because she thinks she's amazing at it and wanted everyone to say how brilliant she is. The same way she makes people watch the TV shows she likes and drink the cocktails she loves and tries to get everyone to make "shrimp" rolls at home. God I'd hate to know her in real life, she's so annoying.

Yoko

Chatty Member
How matted does her hair look. Grim.

I don’t drink coffee, never used one of those coffee makers, but are you supposed to wash them out after you use it? She seems to just tip out yesterday’s coffee and just go again.
I don’t think cleanliness is really her thing! In any areas of her life!! 🤢

• Haha

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Another botched job. Whoever is gonna buy that house from her in the future is in for a ride.

also, how does she talk shit about her daughter ruining the carpet all the time and then she does this
1A498AB5-EE65-4D47-A5DA-122EDF05A48D.png

• Wow

kittypaws

VIP Member
So on her 'coffee making' live just now

She feels 'garbage' and is going on about allergies again
She's back on the lucozade and is 'addicted'
The grotty brown sweater is on show and hair v greasy
She's talking in a more american accent
She's going to try and sleep on the sofa tonight 'sitting upright'
'Super' was off the scale.
Just re watching it, less than 2 minutes in and heard "garbage" already and "super" twice! 🤣

EDIT: nooooo she's just said she feels "super garbage" 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
It's a screen capture from Mik's new video!
imagine posting a video where you looked like that on the internet. It’s embarrassing.

if I was Emma I would have told her no I’m not getting in the paddling pool ‘hot tub’ in the rain on an overcast miserable day. Imagine going to your mates for the weekend and they insisted on sitting in 4 inches of water in the rain I’d never go back again.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Very average unboxing video. Didn’t say much at all about the bag. Nothing about price, main material it’s made from (canvas isn’t it?, what does it fit inside comfortably?
Just obsessed about getting the leather to discolour.
I don’t like it, that print seems chavvy and early 2000s to me (sorry!). And the shape reminds me of the Head bags everyone had in the early 90s.
Lol the buttons missing 😂 says it all doesn’t it.

• Haha
  • Heart

EllPee

Is anyone else finding they've only needed to take keys, debit card, phone and mask out with them for the past year? I barely need a bag let alone a massive one!

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Anytime she films with someone else whether it's Charl or Emma it always feels very awkward. I'm convinced she only knows how to talk to herself and that's why she loves filming videos. She doesn't seem to have any natural ability to be chatty or sociable despite always going on about being such an extrovert.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
That terrible eyeshadow she is applying in that live is the eleven year old mac eyeshadow no wonder it looks like GARBAGE.

She is complaining her eyes water the minute she puts her eye makeup on well I guess it’s because your using makeup older than your kid

I wouldnt even answer the door with hair like that she looks like a scarecrow.

plus she is clearly reading here as twice she stopped herself saying super :ROFLMAO: (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
At the company I work for, we mainly work from home with the odd day in the office on a rota basis. My friend requested to be office based as she was struggling mentally being at home.

I actually think she would benefit from being solely office based. She’s been so manic since lockdown began. It may encourage her to take better care of her personal hygiene too.

Reactions: 14