Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those jeans she wears are so unflattering. In the garden privacy vlog you could see how they don't even fit her and paired with the big chunky cardigan she looked so much bigger than she really is. A few years ago she took so much more pride in her appearance.
The fact her blog still has a christmas design shows how much she cares about stuff these days

Reactions: 5
Why is this woman so reluctant to go to the doctor!? If you bang your head and it hurts weeks later then surely it's better to seek medical advice again than to self diagnose yourself with keloid scarring in your head!? Doctors are currently doing ten minute telephone appointments before seeing people in person so it's hardly a massive effort.

She got asked for ID when buying red bull, probably because she had her shoe laces trailing on the floor, her nails look like stick ons and she hadn't brushed her hair.
why would she need a doctor? Someone on Instagram said it was fine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg the same reluctance to take Milo to a doctor! If your child is excessively washing their hands and developing a skin condition that hurts isn't it normal to consult your GP? They could even *gasp* prescribe something!

She’s going to ruin her kids skin just like she ruins her own. 3 or 4 different creams now to fix it. How about firstly taking him the Drs, then wean him off the washing. Only when he’s been the loo, comes home from school, before tea. Do a sticker chart. I don’t have kids, but what has she let him watch or listen to (too much news or YouTube?) that’s got him that obsessed. Surely you still have control over a primary school age kid and the media they consume.

Spot the accent change when Shane walks in the kitchen in that vlog, must be exhausting having to keep the fake accent up. Faves video filmed on like a Tuesday again, you can tell it was the day she washed her hair. Scratching for content now, finding a bottle of oil under the bed to use.

Reactions: 9
I bet that sweatshirt she's been wearing all week stinks.

Her head looks even bigger in today's vlog?

More Greggs on takeout. Forcing herself to love bagels because they're American.

She's a sad, sad woman.

Reactions: 10
She’s going to ruin her kids skin just like she ruins her own. 3 or 4 different creams now to fix it. How about firstly taking him the Drs, then wean him off the washing. Only when he’s been the loo, comes home from school, before tea. Do a sticker chart. I don’t have kids, but what has she let him watch or listen to (too much news or YouTube?) that’s got him that obsessed. Surely you still have control over a primary school age kid and the media they consume.
I also don't have children of my own, but I've worked with them a lot. The hand washing might be just that, but it could be a symptom of something else. If it's as bad as she says it is then I'd definitely want to get the perspective of the doctor rather than slathering him in cream, which doesn't address the problem. I know that over the last year they've had to ramp up the hand sanitising and hand washing in schools so maybe he's an anxious child who's really absorbed that message.

Regardless, talking to Milo about it, giving him reassurance and seeking further advice from the GP seems like the sensible option. Hopefully they do both. This could just be me, but it also feels a bit inappropriate mentioning your child's medical issues on YouTube. If you're not showing them as much and respecting their privacy then openly talking about something like this just doesn't make sense to me.

Reactions: 6
Surely milo’s teacher has said something to her? Like he’s only 9 but having obsessions isn’t great at any age let alone when he’s this young, I’d be straight down the doctors with him if it was me, no telling the Internet, no just avoiding it and if I was Shane I’d be dragging him down there, don’t care what mik thinks! It’s bad parenting and just lazy! They may even just still do video consultations or photo consultations so you don’t even have to leave your house! She is far too selfish to be a parent.....

More Greggs on takeout. Forcing herself to love bagels because they're American.

She's a sad, sad woman.
Oh god, I didn't even notice she'd uploaded to the other channel as well. The sweater sleeves look grubby. Her 'feeling' about something happening was probably because she needs to have a wash.

Eating a Greggs pizza slice straight out of the bag over your laptop :sick:

• Sick

She's a sad, sad woman.
She reminds me of

1619774281669.png

• Haha
Mikky is in serious need of retinol that wrinkle between her eyebrows is like a gorge and she is only 35. It wasnt there this time last year!

She is in for a mega shock as she nears 40 her dirty pillow cases, dirty face, lack of hygiene and terrible skincare routine is going to leave her looking like Shirley out of eastenders and there will be no reversing it.

If my kids are ill or have something potentially not right I take them to the doctors. Its not rocket science and its just child neglect at this point

Reactions: 2
The fake glasses drive me insane. She literally puts them on because she thinks it makes her ‘cool’

who waters the plants in the rain 🙄 how stupid.

greggs for lunch. How long did this ‘healthy’ eating last? 3 minutes after she said it....

The ‘nagging’ feeling from watching a TV show. I’ve never heard of anything so stupid. Why would you be secondhand anxious from a TV show. Especially one she’s already seen so knows all the secrets anyway 😆

Reactions: 7
Ultimate can’t just leave thinks alone has started again
How on a Saturday morning is she able to do any DIY or Friday night? Surely she should be spending time with Milo? Taking him out to the park? Watching him incase he starts washing his hands? Like am I just ignorant because the 9 year olds I know still want to sit with their parents

Attachments

How on a Saturday morning is she able to do any DIY or Friday night? Surely she should be spending time with Milo? Taking him out to the park? Watching him incase he starts washing his hands? Like am I just ignorant because the 9 year olds I know still want to sit with their parents
I'm not sure what I'm seeing here. Has she done something to the bar? I can't remember what it looked like before! We've never heard her talk about taking Milo to the park or for a walk, it seems like he's left to his own devices a lot of the time.

Maybe she feels on edge from all the caffeine?

I'm not sure what I'm seeing here. Has she done something to the bar? I can't remember what it looked like before! We've never heard her talk about taking Milo to the park or for a walk, it seems like he's left to his own devices a lot of the time.
She’s built the whole thing! Her dad took his bar with him

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s built a new bar. Looked like her dad took his old one. Shed has been mostly empty in the previous vlogs. Of course she’s used a Kallax. Practicing cladding before she does it in the house. Oh god.

he is just sat on his game console all the time!! 🙄🙄

• Sad
Priorities for this woman are skewed. She clearly has a LOT of time on her hands. Never works. Always watching trash tv.

Why not do crafts with your son? Or a pamper session with Ella? Or walks with your dog?

But oh no, selfish Mik has to ‘make a bar’ instead to show off to her friends. Selfish selfish selfish !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.