Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @Bluelipstick

Summary of last thread:
-got a black eye from a wheelie bin full of garden waste after manically digging trenches in her garden
-milked the black eye for all it is worth
-posting 5min vlogs looking grubby
-completed her “new Hampton” garden
-finally started wearing sunscreen now her face is covered in pigmentation

Anything else I’ve missed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Winning thread title by @Bluelipstick

Summary of last thread:
-got a black eye from a wheelie bin full of garden waste after manically digging trenches in her garden
-milked the black eye for all it is worth
-posting 5min vlogs looking grubby
-completed her “new Hampton” garden
-finally started wearing sunscreen now her face is covered in pigmentation

Anything else I’ve missed?
She finally 'pulled the trigger' on another designer bag, which is currently sitting in direct sunlight on the window sill and being treated with baby wipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just adding the fact that she did a bath and body works haul and said one candle had no smell and there was nothing to it so she’d see what it was like when she used it. Then gives it to Emma in their box swap 😂

Still not over it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She made her son sleep on a shelf and got a hell of a lot of backlash for it. Now claims he has a proper bed but no proof as of yet. Seeing as she can’t fart without announcing it on a video, the lack of proof speaks wonders!

She now makes weekly favourites videos with products she has had for 3/4+ years and used once in the week

Has a moon stalker in her lives

Still not washing and wearing curry stained sweats on camera

Started a no buy in March then spent over £1000 on a bag as haters upset her

Lastly we are still waiting the exciting her year goings on. This is supposedly going to be the best year of her life and so far the bincident has been her highlight

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bincident! I’m howling :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
We knew she would be quiet this week but I imagine with Easter holidays and being forced to spend time with her kids she’ll be back vlogging again in no time complaining about it

Reactions: 10
Bincident! I’m howling :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
We knew she would be quiet this week but I imagine with Easter holidays and being forced to spend time with her kids she’ll be back vlogging again in no time complaining about it
Gosh darn those kids for needing to be looked after :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
So she's picked up the "daily exercise thing" thing now that it's "passé". As if daily exercise wasn't a completely normal thing for people to do pre-pandemic.

Reactions: 5
So she's picked up the "daily exercise thing" thing now that it's "passé". As if daily exercise wasn't a completely normal thing for people to do pre-pandemic.
As she’s waited till it’s got busier to go out? Makes 0 sense

And didn’t take her long to have her fake friend round. Wonder what she thought of her rushed jobs

Reactions: 3
She’s a moron, like it’s a lockdown thing??!
I walk my dog twice a day and run 3/4 times a week before and during the lockdowns, and will do afterwards. (Obviously aiming for quite times and routes during lockdowns). She’s got two kids and a dog, take them to the park!

Bizarre stories today. Go read the government website or reputable news website for clarity rather than argue with your followers.

Reactions: 9
Jesus H Christ, she wants to get off Instagram, she was asking for help so the follower gave it to her but so she continued to be a dick, and her and caz were 100% not socially distanced so duck off binlardon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where have people seen photos of her mates going round? I can forgive people losing track of some things because the rules have changed so many times, but why's she mentioning hugging!? I can't tell if that was a joke or she thinks it's OK not to be 2 metres away... it sounds like she's already had people round with no social distancing regardless but does she think it's OK to mix with 6 people and be hugging them all?

Where have people seen photos of her mates going round? I can forgive people losing track of some things because the rules have changed so many times, but why's she mentioning hugging!? I can't tell if that was a joke or she thinks it's OK not to be 2 metres away... it sounds like she's already had people round with no social distancing regardless but does she think it's OK to mix with 6 people and be hugging them all?
On her diary account on Friday she reposted vas’s story of two cocktail glasses in the garden, the glasses were right next to each other.

Reactions: 2
I get really irrationally pissed off with people who don't read the rules properly. It doesn't surprise me at all that she's one of the people who didn't bother to read past "rule of six" and see that it's that or 2 households of any size. This stuff is important!

Reactions: 10
In her defence so many influencers I have seen eg Mrs Hinch and Zoe Sugg have had multiple friends over and put it in a public platform.

She made a big deal about going for that walk ... which proves that in a whole year of lockdown she never walked that poor dog and left it up to Lee when he got home from work.

Reactions: 14
In her defence so many influencers I have seen eg Mrs Hinch and Zoe Sugg have had multiple friends over and put it in a public platform.
Where as mik doesn’t 😂 just caz... surprised she didn’t take the kids to their grandparents.... I really do wonder how sour the relationship is now

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.