Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe she actually liked this makeup? It’s so dated & super unflattering on her. And she looks orange. She literally looks like a 50 year old with the way the foundation is sitting on her skin
EA0B69EC-9091-4C8F-A809-3CFD420EDFA1.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
How is this overdressed?? She looks like she’s going to the beach

Also where in their house is this? Did she create another office for herself?

BB21DAE3-6BFD-45C0-BCDF-E8D37183558C.jpeg

Also, I’m watching her new video and she’s confirming that the children do not get any pocket money but have to do jobs around the house to earn money. But tidying their bedroom does not count.

And she’s made a long list of things she’s gonna buy when the clock strikes July 1st.. obvi

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Floral dress, LV monogram bag and green SJP shoes, did they have a power cut and she got dressed in the dark?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like she hasn't washed her hair or put a bra on. Only jewellery is a hair tie, her bag doesn't match and she's wearing what looks like a beach cover-up. Overdressed. Sure.

ETA

Also where in their house is this? Did she create another office for herself?
Her hobby is creating desk areas around the house, so probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She bought a costa the other day. Does that not count in the no buy?

Reactions: 7
Costa doesn’t count but her children’s art and craft supplies do. Ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
[

And the eye drops that she needs. She can't buy those.
theres absolutely no logic to her no buy. My understanding of a no buy would be not buying unnecessary or frivolous things. Not no buying essential items such as eye drops or something for the kids. But paying £4 for a costa when she has a coffee machine at home defo comes under frivolous.

Reactions: 14
No he isn't. I remember noticing when he was plonking his backside all over their universally used sofa throws/ blankets. The ones that are happily offered up to Manny then used to snuggle up under.
I think keeping a dog and not getting it neutered is super cruel. Tangent but I know someone with a female dachshund and they don't have it neutered. It sounds unpleasant for both the dog and the owners. They say it's really expensive... but they could afford to buy a dachshund... wtf

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I think keeping a dog and not getting it neutered is super cruel. Tangent but I know someone with a female dachshund and they don't have it neutered. It sounds unpleasant for both the dog and the owners. They say it's really expensive... but they could afford to buy a dachshund... wtf
100% agree. Dog doesn’t look comfortable. Big swollen danglies can’t be comfortable for such a short legged breed.
Mik is horrible so why am I surprised the dogs best interests aren’t catered to. She never walks it so probably doesn’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it's something you factor in to the cost of getting most pets and it's the responsible thing to do as a pet owner. Apparently some really nervous aggressive dogs (so usually dogs that have been rehomed or been abused) can get worse after being fixed so there are a few exceptions. I can't see there being a reason why they haven't had Manny neutered though.

Last edited:
So many questions about that photo of them both. Could they look more unhappy together? Ugly creased dress showing her unsupported saggy breasts, not brushed her hair, that awful louis pouch, shane looks like he is straining and surely take a photo away from a computer desk :ROFLMAO:

Plus how many videos has she done in a row on both channels wearing that tight strapless top :sick:

• Haha
She absolutely thinks she has cute beachy waves when she has her hair like that. It looks like a tatty mess. Metallic silver/blue shoes (storied) and brown bag don’t go at all with the outfit. Literally like her outfit was a luck dip. Her eyeshadow is terrible, only ever puts it on her lid, doesn’t blend into or slightly above her crease.
And she wrote a style book and ran a beauty YT channel for 10 years. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks like she just got out of the pool and let her hair dry full of chlorine

Let’s be honest Lee really ruins that photo. Just take a selfie instead Mik.
With a face like that he would ruin any photo she prefers it to be ALL about her usually

Last edited:
I watched the video and her talking about not paying her kids pocket money really got to me. She said she’ll only pay the kids money if she deems the job they do worthy of being paid for and that cleaning their room didn’t help her in anyway therefore they couldn’t be paid for it. And they’re only offered it as and when they ask for something.

They’re kids... but she’s treating them like employees. It’s not uncommon for parents to have kids do chores to get pocket money it teaches them the value of money and I think that’s fine. But cleaning their bedroom is a totally legitimate child friendly chore to pay them for.

Also does this mean that during her no buy the kids aren’t allowed to do chores for the things they want? That hardly seems fair! What if Ella wanted to go out with friends and asked for money is she not allowed to do so because mik doesn’t want to give her £20 in her no buy?

Also dear god. She’s going to tile her own kitchen? I can’t cope 🤨

Guyssssss she only went and made her YouTube thumbnail the pic with the strapless top and it’s 7 vids in a row by the way with that same top across her channels and in this heat :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
She films them all in one day, in one morning actually by the sounds of it. She said in a recent vlog she’d filmed all her vids. Why not change your top and lippy between them, so people can’t tell you’re a lazy ox that puts no thought or prep into your vids?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.