Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah going to a MALL with a cold just sums up how selfish and vile she really is. And for what? Prawns, an ugly ass white sweater and coffee? Uh huh

Reactions: 11
Yes great idea, buy a footstool to stand on! Add some complications from broken bones to that messed up neck!!

One of the biggest causes of accidents in the home is falls from height and yes, one step off the floor is working at height. (I work in h&s so am extra paranoid 😂!)

Also, she just pointed out a load of old tut and said she lorvs it. Does anyone actually like these shop with me videos?

Reactions: 2
Also, she just pointed out a load of old tut and said she lorvs it. Does anyone actually like these shop with me videos?
It depends on the definition of 'like'. I find them hilarious and they put me off going shopping so I guess that's a thumbs up from me!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's people like her that are the reason things were closed for so long! I mean, it's basic courtesy in a pandemic to stay home if you "woke up with the worst cough ever". Like grow up and be less selfish!

Reactions: 16
Also she used a rapid test and posted it. Those tests are not to be used for anyone with symptoms; they’re used to pick up asymptomatic cases.

She really is a moron.

Reactions: 7
How long do we GUYS give it until she has a buzz cut because she’s broken off all her hair again abusing hot tools with no heat protection or hair care routine

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20210419-133302_Instagram.jpg

Taking the germs on public transport now. Lovely.

P.s does that mask get washed?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I really can’t with her going out when she has symptoms and posting about it as well, as if it’s the most normal thing to do, how ignorant can you be???!

Reactions: 12
Half expecting her to change her and lees names to something more American tbh now they live in the Hamptons

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She also was saying about another garden project? duck me why can’t she just leave things alone, she needs to get a life because this is a joke now

Reactions: 4
Reckon she’ll re do most of the rooms within a short period of time. In that TK Maxx video you could tell with her walking round the homeware she feels she probably rushed into some of her choices and missed the shopping in real life I stop online.

Seems really irresponsible of her shopping and travelling at the moment while feeling ill. I mean if you’re going to do it, why flaunt it in IG. Idiot.

Reactions: 12
She loves having that croaky voice doesn’t she ?
Oh she is loving having something “wrong” with her again. I reckon she’s been screaming a bit and that’s why it’s as bad as it is not just the “hay fever”

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.