Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm honestly questioning my own sanity that I'm sitting here watching it, but is that content people want? Two hungover bellends eating Macdonald's and talking codshite? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anytime she films with someone else whether it's Charl or Emma it always feels very awkward. I'm convinced she only knows how to talk to herself and that's why she loves filming videos. She doesn't seem to have any natural ability to be chatty or sociable despite always going on about being such an extrovert.

Reactions: 15
Anytime she films with someone else whether it's Charl or Emma it always feels very awkward. I'm convinced she only knows how to talk to herself and that's why she loves filming videos. She doesn't seem to have any natural ability to be chatty or sociable despite always going on about being such an extrovert.
100% agree with you there!

Reactions: 6
How embarrassing would it be to be her daughter in school 😳😳😳😳😳😳
'I saw your mum posted a YouTube video of her eating a Happy Meal and talking about how she was too hungover to take you to school'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ella must feel so left out all the time did she go on the trip with Emma and Chris? Christ emphysema has whacked on the weight I know lockdown made us all pile it on but Chris and Emma were crushed and wedged in one side of that ferry go round and milkallax, shane and Macaulay were on the other side with room to spare

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I rewatched some of that garden video before realising it's literally the same one as she uploaded two months ago. She loves talking about that wheeley bin.

I'm imagining an overcast day in Doncaster, their garden full of people sitting on mismatched furniture (like a Peter Kay emergency chairs situation). Everyone is drinking from their red plastic cups, while Mik and Lee use the set of 2 glasses from IKEA. Mik tells the hilarious bincident story for the 100th time. Everyone is relieved when the story is interrupted by the Deliveroo of 20 Greggs pizza slices and a case of Lucozade. Milo is inside on his xbox, Ella is upstairs stealing all her mum's beauty products and being a 'typical teenager', whatever that means. #Hamptonsvibes

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why would you review a L’Oreal steam pod , on camera, without reading the effing instructions first ( and admit it ? 🤷‍♀️ ) Lazy AF 🙄

Reactions: 9
Who at L’Oréal is looking at her thinking she’d be a good candidate to give a £200 hair tool to. ‘Gee, people look up to her for hair advice’, only a matter of weeks ago she was complaining of a scabby head through not washing.
She’s received this for free and still thinks she might not bother walking across the hall to the bathroom to fill it.
No info on it, unless you click her affiliate link. I’ve just had to google the price and where it’s available.
Too lazy to read instructions.
She still hardly does the back of her head, you can see she always leaves that kinky.
And does her make up with a foundation she’s had ages which now smells funky, bin it you dirty cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who at L’Oréal is looking at her thinking she’d be a good candidate to give a £200 hair tool to. ‘Gee, people look up to her for hair advice’, only a matter of weeks ago she was complaining of a scabby head through not washing.
She’s received this for free and still thinks she might not bother walking across the hall to the bathroom to fill it.
No info on it, unless you click her affiliate link. I’ve just had to google the price and where it’s available.
Too lazy to read instructions.
She still hardly does the back of her head, you can see she always leaves that kinky.
And does her make up with a foundation she’s had ages which now smells funky, bin it you dirty cow.
It’s a terrible endorsement for their brand. Why would you send it to someone who’s hair is a greasy mess. Just makes your products like bad if someone looked at her hair and thought it was their products which made it like that!

Reactions: 10
Imagine you were looking for reviews and came across that where she’s literally starting with out of date make up. Then complains at the product a bit because of the comb because she can’t brush through her hair well enough and section it properly.

Its obviously the type of tool that needs you to take more care to section and brush through. She may as well have not bothered with the review ifshe wasn’t going to put theeffort in toread the instructions and do it properly. Absolute fraud calling herself a beauty blogger now.

Reactions: 8
Erm surely I’m not the only one who reads instructions!! 😂😂 what the hell she on about!! Bet they are glad they sent that to her for free!! Worst first review ever!! 😂

Reactions: 11
It should be called 'first impressions from someone who was gifted the product but can't be arsed reading the instructions'.

Uses the concealer applicator directly on her chin, refers to it as a cystic break out, puts the applicator back in the concealer then uses directly under her eyes and uses the same brush from the cystic breakout under her eyes also 🤦‍♀️

The fact that she even said 'who reads instructions?'
Probably most people who have spent a lot of money on an electrical device and especially an electrical device that you use on your hair!?

Also (full disclosure here I haven't read the instructions because I don't own it) She runs the straighteners over the same piece of hair several times. Most straightener instructions advise you not to do that because it's really damaging.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She was going to make a joke about a font size and her age group and being 'old' but people apparently take it very seriously. She sees it as being very dry.

1. You basically just made the joke anyway because you told us what you were going to say
2. People would probably just think you're a tit rather than taking you seriously
3. Accessibility is a crappy thing to make a joke about and lots of people across all age groups will have visual impairments

I also laughed at her saying she was booking her vaccine as she was in the 32 and over group and could book it now. Technically true, but she was also in the 35 and over group which was announced several days before...... she doesn't watch UK news though bless her.

Talking about having 5 or 6 people coming round.... again, clearly doesn't watch the news or know our rule of 6.

Reactions: 6
Her review makes it look an utter waste of money!
It’s actually bloody good but she is a skank with matted dirty unbrushed hair so it was never going to work

No heat protector no sectioning nothing but she’s gonna put it in her faves and fails “for a few weeks” woah loreal lost their mind sending that to her

Reactions: 2
I really think her brows are too dark and angular for her face. I hope next time she goes to someone else because they are just too harsh

Reactions: 3
Her latest vlog - saying how a side by side photo of herself from 6 years ago and today made her really unhappy. But not unhappy enough to join Lee in 20 minutes exercise. Oh and shes bought an exercise bike so she can play Zelda while exercising. Jesus - how is this woman a 35 year old mother?

Her weight is fine, she might be slightly above what she should weigh because of her diet but its mostly grand. She could do with washing more and thats where she'd see the real benefit!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.