Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be a big deal for the kids, to be used to seeing your grandparents everyday, to not seeing them for 2-3 months. She might have been glad to see the back of them, virtually starting to paint their bedroom before they took their last boxes out, but it has to be a big change for the kids.

Reactions: 9
Considering they used to spend every Sunday together before moving in it must be so tough on the kids to have no contact at all

Reactions: 3
She has always been passive aggressive. Years ago,when she was dying/bleaching and tinting her hair every few weeks, it was so brittle, breaking off, i mentioned she should have a good cut and not touch her hair with chemicals for 6 months. She gave me a nasty response and blocked me.
Not seeing her parents for Easter speakes for their relationship now. Does Lee not have any family?
She needs a psychiatrist to put her on a mood stabilizer.

Reactions: 14
She has always been passive aggressive. Years ago,when she was dying/bleaching and tinting her hair every few weeks, it was so brittle, breaking off, i mentioned she should have a good cut and not touch her hair with chemicals for 6 months. She gave me a nasty response and blocked me.
Not seeing her parents for Easter speakes for their relationship now. Does Lee not have any family?
She needs a psychiatrist to put her on a mood stabilizer.
Someone mentioned this a little while ago, apparently his family is in Ireland? So I would image even if they wanted to see them they can’t

Reactions: 1
I think his extended family are in Ireland but his brother, parents etc are here. They don't see them because it's clear Mik doesn't like them and vice versa.

Reactions: 3
Barely any veg for their Easter dinner, no carrots or anything just a few green beans.... you can tell not only through her skin but mik‘s diet has also started to catch up with her! It’s so bad for those kids too!

Reactions: 12
Barely any veg for their Easter dinner, no carrots or anything just a few green beans.... you can tell not only through her skin but mik‘s diet has also started to catch up with her! It’s so bad for those kids too!
It was a really weird and pointless vlog, like there was barely any content. How sad they didn't see her parents but she had Caz over for cocktails.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been watching Khila since pretty much she started online, even back to her blog about her wedding! And I loved the fact she was a normal, relatable person.... I took a few years break from watching her and what and earth has happened?! The obsession with having her house just right. Where is she getting the tens thousands of pounds for all of this stuff? Then a LV bag thrown in? She’s unhinged. I feel like she’s extremely unhappy in her life, doesn’t seem to enjoy motherhood and clearly has some ongoing issues with Ella. The videos are so self indulgent now.

It’s really sad to watch people sell their soul to the devil and all end up the bloody same... obsessed with buying stuff and not actually enjoying life for what matters

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's been a few years since she really splurged apparently 😶 I think we have different ideas of a splurge! A quick scan of her recent videos shows her buying;
Nintendo Switch before Christmas
LV purse last year
LV card holder last year (IIRC it was returned)
Mini Pochette a year ago
2 Rebecca Minkoff bags just over a year ago
Phillip Lim bag just over a year ago
I seem to remember a Mulberry bag too

It's absolutely everyone's own business what they choose to spend their money on, but pretending that you haven't treated yourself to a 'big purchase' for years when you've been consistently buying things is a bit odd. Unless these things genuinely aren't considered as expensive to her.

Standing modelling a £1k bag with two missing buttons from her cardigan.... oh the irony 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Very average unboxing video. Didn’t say much at all about the bag. Nothing about price, main material it’s made from (canvas isn’t it?, what does it fit inside comfortably?
Just obsessed about getting the leather to discolour.
I don’t like it, that print seems chavvy and early 2000s to me (sorry!). And the shape reminds me of the Head bags everyone had in the early 90s.
Lol the buttons missing 😂 says it all doesn’t it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She deffo regrets buying the bag! You can just tell, mik you should have sent it back, put the 1k into a savings account for a year (that you can’t touch) and then if you still want it when we’re semi back to see people buy it from a store rather than online, but now I don’t think she can return it!

I have a designer bag which I bought myself as a birthday present, and once I’ve had that, I’ve not thought about buying another one, which begs the question of the bags she’s got what does she actually use? I don’t see why she could sell some to raise even more of the cash she needs to buy this bag and then have a few she uses a lot rather than some she never uses.....

Reactions: 8
I really don't get it with the bag. It's so ugly. I'm a fan of vintage but I honestly don't understand how or why that print over a brown with grotty cream accents ever was desirable for any other reason than it being LV and everyone can see it's designer, so pure vanity.

We all have different tastes I guess but I just don't get what part of a bag could ever be actually worth over a grand? Like for me it would need to be a computerized bag that could speak to me or some tit, to spend that much on basically a 90s Head PE kit bag.

• Haha
I don't feel I can blame her for designer bag culture. If anything she's a victim of it rather than a perpetrator.

I absolutely got sucked in to Rebecca Minkoff when the Mini Mac was the thing and ended up with 3. Too much Youtube (Fleur!!) does that to you. I was younger and naive...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't feel I can blame her for designer bag culture. If anything she's a victim of it rather than a perpetrator.

I absolutely got sucked in to Rebecca Minkoff when the Mini Mac was the thing and ended up with 3. Too much Youtube (Fleur!!) does that to you. I was younger and naive...
Slightly Off Topic but yes, I had several of them too because of Fleur! I sold them a few years ago but I wish I'd kept just one because they're a great sized going out bag.....

Reactions: 1
I did keep one! I only got about £35 for the ones I sold.

But yes, Mikhila has followed along with the trends at the same time as I noticed them on YT (we're almost the same age). Rebecca Minkoff, Wildfox jumpers, Cambridge Satchel Company, Alexander Wang ones with the studs (Rocky?) And LV. LV seems to have stuck around in her head though.

Needless to say, the Hamptons stuff is her current thing because fashion youtubers got older and moved on to reno content.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.