Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting in an office chair in front of an open wardrobe rambling about finding the tripod being poignant and how 'We're coming back'..... I've honestly no idea what she's talking about.
Me either, don't all YouTubers use a tripod? What is she going on about?!

Reactions: 1
This!! All that money she probably spent on the boots haul the other day, half the stuff she bought she didn't know what it was/how she used it probably cost a good £50+ in total. Yet for her own daughter who said her shampoo didn't make her hair feel clean all she got was a jumbo £2 bottle of crap from the poundshop. Her poor kids! No idea why I'm still surprised. Milo has got a shelf for a bed. 🤷‍♀️
Oh I forgot she bought that massive bottle of shampoo from Poundland 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve been having my hair highlighted for just over a year and it’s not cheap so I refuse to spend good money on highlights just to ruin them with cheap shampoo at home so I buy good shampoo conditioner hair masks etc yes they cost more but you use less so they last longer, I mind she was like all about bed head I’ve tried it I don’t like personally there’s nothing special about it it feels like a cheap shampoo I can pick up from Asda but with a more expensive price tag 🤷🏼‍♀️ Seriously though she fritters money away when she could get herself and Ella some good hair care bits her hair would thank her for it

Reactions: 4
She’s also ruining her hair by leaving it wet and sleeping on it. I have very similar hair type to hers (greasy and fine) and she 100% is messing with her scalp by doing this, might work for some hair types but not hers

Reactions: 3
£1200 on a bag and £1 on shampoo ! Not forgetting the DIY haircut. She could treat herself to a nice blow dry every week for a year and it’d cost less than that bag and she would feel better too I bet.

Reactions: 9
I can’t deal with her calling it a closet. Someone needs to give her a slap & tell her to stop fixating on America. It’s a pretty crappy place to live unless you’re a white male!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes ... I don’t think she really knows anything about the USA apart from the brief glimpses she gets on short vacations in tourist destinations. She is living in a dream fantasy! I wonder what the American equivalent of Doncaster is.... Detroit?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her skin looks really terrible her bad diet is really starting to show

Reactions: 7
£1200 on a bag and £1 on shampoo ! Not forgetting the DIY haircut. She could treat herself to a nice blow dry every week for a year and it’d cost less than that bag and she would feel better too I bet.
At my hairdressers for one blow dry a week for a year it would cost £800 odd and they’d be enough left over for some nice shampoo and conditioner 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s also ruining her hair by leaving it wet and sleeping on it. I have very similar hair type to hers (greasy and fine) and she 100% is messing with her scalp by doing this, might work for some hair types but not hers
Sleeping on wet hair or leaving mine to air dry and then try to style, leaves it really greasy and I have very dry, thick hair otherwise.

She has her priorities so wildly wrong, to the extent she’s almost too stubborn, not just lazy, to wash, dry and style her hair in a normal manner, or wear normal clothes, not just her dirty grey tracksuits. But still carry a bag worth a grand.

Reactions: 2
Just watched her office update video, she has Costa and McDonalds all in the same day, then towards the end of the video says she didn't eat any of the McDonalds, as if anyone would believe that. Also if she was planning to cook dinner for her and lee anyway, why wouldn't she feed her kids it too? Looked like Jacket potatoes, the kids could have had that, healthy, filling and easy to make. Unless she gave the kids McDonalds AND jacket potatoes in which case... super unhealthy 'pre-dinner' for her kids for no reason!

Also the 'office' changes shows how wasteful she is, when they moved into that room she went to IKEA just for the second desk in that room because she 'needed' two desks, only for a couple of months later to decide she doesn't need a second desk after all because the room was obviously not big enough.

Reactions: 8
She doesn't just want to be American - she wants to be an American Youtuber, doing Hamptons home decor videos, mall vlogs and Bath and Body Works hauls for a living. It's "super" odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine going to Costa, Greggs and McDonalds almost every single day. Then throw in the Amazon Prime Grocery shop for diet cokes and those pasta'n'sauce packets.

They say you are what you eat and it really shows with greasy Mik, pale Lee and sickly Milo

Reactions: 14
Who called Meadowhall? Shop with me is going up on Sunday 😂
Screenshot_20210414-145240_Instagram.jpg

I don't want to see you shopping anywhere because clearly you don't need to buy anything.

I get that non essential shops are open but it seems irresponsible to go somewhere just because your followers want to see you go there!? There's a difference between 'maybe I'll buy that new pair of jeans now that I can go to the shops' and 'let's browse everywhere and go places just for the hell of it'.

ETA we are still being advised to be cautious but she's probably blissfully unaware. I wonder if she'll even think to do a lateral flow test before swanning around Meadowhall?

Reactions: 7
No thought for the workers either, I know a lot of people will be happy they’re no longer ok furlough but duck me, unless you’re buying something, don’t go in; you shouldn’t be rummaging anyway. Just grow up and stop making content

I feel like until I need something I can’t get online, I’ll be staying away from the shops. The rules have changed, but the virus is no different than it was a week or a month ago.

Don’t know why she pretended like she was going to avoid them, acting all anxious. Just tell the truth Mik, you have nothing else going on in your life, no hobbies, you’ve been wanting nothing more that to drag your miserable family around Primark and the like, pretending you’re in Caesar’s palace in Vegas not a grotty Doncaster shopping centre.

Reactions: 9
I feel like until I need something I can’t get online, I’ll be staying away from the shops. The rules have changed, but the virus is no different than it was a week or a month ago.
Me too! I went to the gym last night now it's open and the number of people going in and out of Primark at 5.30 was ridiculous.

Don’t know why she pretended like she was going to avoid them, acting all anxious. Just tell the truth Mik, you have nothing else going on in your life, no hobbies, you’ve been wanting nothing more that to drag your miserable family around Primark and the like, pretending you’re in Caesar’s palace in Vegas not a grotty Doncaster shopping centre.
Exactly. Personally I'm more excited about seeing some family outside and seeing people in their gardens at a safe distance.

I'm predicting her carrying the new handbag around Primark then getting a Taco Bell or something from a drive thru. Lots of pointing at things and saying 'cuuute' as well.

Exactly. Personally I'm more excited about seeing some family outside and seeing people in their gardens at a safe distance.

I'm predicting her carrying the new handbag around Primark then getting a Taco Bell or something from a drive thru. Lots of pointing at things and saying 'cuuute' as well.
Does the grease from Taco Bell make the leather darker? Surprised she hasn’t thought of this sooner

• Haha
  • Sick
There’ll be plenty of people that need Primark and similar. People for who online shopping isn’t accessible, people with small children that need clothes or shoes for them from specific shops, I’m happy leaving the shops emptier for those people until a time I need to go or when more people are vaccinated, including me.
I’m more interested in seeing friends and family, and probably more interested in pubs and restaurants than shops being open if I think about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.