Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Friday faves and fails… has she finally worked out no one cares

Reactions: 4
Some fresh air and exercise would help you look less puffy and greasy Mikhila...
0D5D7960-8A6F-4DCE-9647-3C7E7BACD9FD.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Some fresh air and exercise would help you look less puffy and greasy Mikhila... View attachment 604020
This one actually annoyed me. Does she think it’s edgy to say she doesn't like fresh air and exercise or is it a dig at people saying it might help her. Dick.

In other news I may have PMT! (that's probably PMS to Doncaster doodle dandy!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This might be understandable/ relatable if she were a teenager. The attitude of 'LOL I'm not into fresh air and exercise' is just really sad for a grown adult. Especially a parent.
I agree, exercise might not be my favourite activity but even just going for a walk is the basics that someone can do! Especially a 35 year old woman who looks about 45 because of how much tit she eats!

it’s not funny or quirky to talk about hating taking care of your body. Also she has a bad back and exercise would massively help with that!

Reactions: 4
I agree, exercise might not be my favourite activity but even just going for a walk is the basics that someone can do! Especially a 35 year old woman who looks about 45 because of how much tit she eats!

it’s not funny or quirky to talk about hating taking care of your body. Also she has a bad back and exercise would massively help with that!
Yes, I don't 'exercise' in terms of going to the gym or anything but I have a short walk every day and a longer walk at weekends, just to get out and have a change of scenery if nothing else!

The thing that really gets me about Mik and her lifestyle is that she seems to have a pretty good life. She owns a house, has two kids, a husband, she only needs to work part time in a job she loves, her parents live nearby, she obviously has good friends. She also lives so close to lots of natural beauty and good days out (minutes from Yorkshire Wildlife Park, an hour from the Dales). Despite all of that she just doesn't seem like she's making the most of it and would prefer to chase this weird '20 something American Youtuber from 2014' lifestyle. Her life seems so unfulfilling and she doesn't seem happy.

As someone a couple of years younger who's trying to get on the property ladder, would love kids but doesn't have any yet and makes the most of having access to the amazing places around Yorkshire I just cannot comprehend that all she does is take trips to IKEA and Primark... why make a thing out of having a good car (two actually!) and then never bloody going anywhere in it? Have a family day out, have a walk, go for a picnic, just DO something that isn't shopping or an Instagram Live! You might even enjoy yourself.

Sorry for that ramble :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
Yes, I don't 'exercise' in terms of going to the gym or anything but I have a short walk every day and a longer walk at weekends, just to get out and have a change of scenery if nothing else!

The thing that really gets me about Mik and her lifestyle is that she seems to have a pretty good life. She owns a house, has two kids, a husband, she only needs to work part time in a job she loves, her parents live nearby, she obviously has good friends. She also lives so close to lots of natural beauty and good days out (minutes from Yorkshire Wildlife Park, an hour from the Dales). Despite all of that she just doesn't seem like she's making the most of it and would prefer to chase this weird '20 something American Youtuber from 2014' lifestyle. Her life seems so unfulfilling and she doesn't seem happy.

As someone a couple of years younger who's trying to get on the property ladder, would love kids but doesn't have any yet and makes the most of having access to the amazing places around Yorkshire I just cannot comprehend that all she does is take trips to IKEA and Primark... why make a thing out of having a good car (two actually!) and then never bloody going anywhere in it? Have a family day out, have a walk, go for a picnic, just DO something that isn't shopping or an Instagram Live! You might even enjoy yourself.

I get you completely! She’s got two kids who I’m sure would love a day out. Even just take them for a walk in the park. I’m sure it would do everyone in the family the world of good.

plus Mikhila has talked about Ella being conscious of her weight, so help her! Go on walks with her, have a family bike ride.

she’s obviously against spending any money on her children. But there’s so many free things they could do to be a bit more active but also spend tome as a family

Reactions: 10
Yes! I've said this before but even the actual 2014 American YTers aren't living that lifestyle any more. She used to have everything Ingrid Nilsen/MissGlamorazzi had, like Rebecca Minkoff bags, and Ingrid is a completely different person who quit YT entirely now.

Reactions: 5
Is she having a mid life crisis? She looks very portly all of a sudden and we are still waiting for her big fabulous year of all years she talked up for years. Bincident still her only interesting event.

Reactions: 8

This ⬆. I used to enjoy her content... until I realised we are all just her imaginary friends in her imaginary 2014 Anerican youtuber world. We are the same age but I can no longer relate to her... the crap teen tv shows, playing kids games on her switch, the need to jump on the "vibes/it's a thing" bandwagons, the fact she orders takeout for every meal as if she's a slovenly teen instead of a parent responsible for caring for two children... I just can't relate and honestly don't know anyone our age who could. It seems more compounded and alienating to me that her mental age and physical age are way off (opposite extremes) of her actual age. I think if she wants to try go down the lifestyle/home/vlog approach I'd be all for that, if done well and she acts age appropriate and not some outdated version of a noughties 20 something. But I'm no longer gonna waste 20 minutes of my day watching a woman tell how she goes off to her bedroom after tea to play zelda or animal crossing (or whatever that shite is). It's embarrassing for the both of us

And whilst I'm here... the *hilarious* vacation/vaccination post got me wondering... has she mentioned she's had her vaccine yet? Her age group is eligible and seeing as we know about her chin hairs and what the inside of her shed looks like I feel this is something she would have publicly shared??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Another upload missed! Do we think she finally realised her videos are tanking?

Reactions: 10
Absolutely this. I’m a year or so younger. No kids. So will spend a day lazing round, but not to the extent I’m shutting myself in my bedroom playing video games like a teenager. For example, I may sit in the garden with my dog and read.
I just find it so weird how she always says as a teenager she wanted kids, had no career goals, just a goal to be a mother. Or something to that effect and then appears to do nothing with them apart from drag them round the shopping centre. I guess this week she’s bought a board game to play, but because she wanted it as a child, not because she actually wants to play with her kids.

She got a letter about a vaccine, but was an idiot about the large print on it. Not sure if she’s mentioned having it.

She’s a moron posting that vacation thing on IG. She just wanted to pick arguments, now she will mention it for weeks. There are actually plenty of people who’d love a holiday (not vacation, we’re not American Mik) but have had a shocking year or so and aren’t going to be able to afford one. Have a think before you post that kind of nonsense Mik.

Reactions: 14
Ahh the Americanisms...! All my children went through this phase after I let them start watching gaming videos on YouTube. But they were kids, thankfully grew out of it and weren't married 30 odd year old mothers from Yorkshire.

I hope she has a proper "reset" in terms of revaluating direction for her content. She's not skilled or knowledgeable enough to pull in the views for her beauty content. I follow a lot of interior/home insta accounts, all different styles, homes and budgets and mik can't even compete with the most basic accounts. I find her vlogs hard to relate to because of the americanisms and her immature interests. Despite how negative I sound about her content, I think if she put some thought into what she's doing instead of constant sloppy rushed copies of whatever she sees on pinterest she could turn it around.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.