Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Omg this was on my Youtube home page, she looks horrific! Its like something from a horror movie... or like someone with botched plastic surgery. View attachment 580450

And she's wearing that striped tshirt AGAIN
Screenshot_20210519-081150_Chrome.jpg

I watched a few minutes. She had a coke before 8am, dug her acrylic nail around in her ear then used the same hand to rub her makeup in. I'd seen enough and make a swift exit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I'm predicting 6 hours in the hairdressers to come out with it looking the same which she'll end up toning to death with cheap purple and blue shampoo

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Let’s forget about the baked potato and focus on this weekend’s unnecessary trip to Meadowhall.
I’m guessing the £1200 Speedy will be on show for this glamorous outing, there will be the food court excitement where Lee queues for maccies and Mik at Taco Bell . Lets not forget the splayed hands pointing at everything in Primark. I’m guessing most frequently used word will be ‘SUPER’.
Yes, Speedy's maiden voyage...to Primark and Boots! I predict lots of 'Loooorve this.... these are super cute....' lots of pointing at things and mumbling and some accidental shots of Lee and Milo looking bored. In Boots there will be pointing and 'haven't seen this before, is this new?' (Or 'noo' as she has started saying in recent years). Finally a recap in the car confirming that it was all fine and wasn't actually that busy (even though it will be heaving).

ETA why is the Chanel handbag on display in the living room!?

• Haha
  • Heart

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She made her son sleep on a shelf and got a hell of a lot of backlash for it. Now claims he has a proper bed but no proof as of yet. Seeing as she can’t fart without announcing it on a video, the lack of proof speaks wonders!

She now makes weekly favourites videos with products she has had for 3/4+ years and used once in the week

Has a moon stalker in her lives

Still not washing and wearing curry stained sweats on camera

Started a no buy in March then spent over £1000 on a bag as haters upset her

Lastly we are still waiting the exciting her year goings on. This is supposedly going to be the best year of her life and so far the bincident has been her highlight

• Haha

LIVINGMYBESTLIFE1

Chatty Member
So a diet coke at 7.45am, I am assuming she doesn't brush her teeth pre-coke!!!

She always makes me feel itchy as she looks so unclean. Why put all that make up on and not brush your hair?!

• Sick
Reactions: 17

Ugholhere

VIP Member
In her new video, did she say she’s booking Disney for next year but they’re not going with the kids? Is her son even 10 yet? Imagine being at that age and your parents going to Disneyland without you 😂 poor lad

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

fidgetjo

VIP Member
From the 'vlog':
  • Making an 'thats what she said' joke about your 9 year old is completely inappropriate Mik
  • She's wearing that striped tshirt again, how many days in a row is that. Has it been washed? And then changed back into it on another day at the end of the vlog :sick:
  • She's now modelling her house after a pub...
  • Cant pronounce mascarpone...
These 'vlogs' should not even be callled that anymore.. more like diary of an insane person where she just rambles on about shite for 4-5 mins.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Why is she not wearing a bra …. Boobs everywhere. One nipple was at the shop the other was coming home with the change.
Seriously Mik get some support for them :oops:

• Haha

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
So her spf was out of date and I bet she didn’t reapply either. Not surprising she got burnt!

A47C0AFC-DFCD-450A-BF64-83DFAA057FAE.jpeg

Those nails are GRUBBY! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Vixen88

VIP Member
Thinks she’s Charlie Dimmock doesn’t she, no bra, doing her shitty garden makeovers 😂

• Haha

lottie111

Today's video is called What No Parent Wants To Do

Is it about buying a bed, taking the kids to the doctor, going to the park, having a day out....?
Spoiler- it's cleaning their bedroom. If I was 15/ 16 and my mum was speaking about me like Mik does I'd honestly be heartbroken. She's always talking about how Ella takes her skincare and how much mess she makes, rolling her eyes at 'the teenager'.
When she said about Ella using her camera and it was on manual focus. It was such a nasty, unnecessary comment. Mikhila, if you ever read this that is a really nasty way to treat your own child who is just beginning to make her way in this world. Worse than that, this is not a throwaway comment made to a friend, this is consciously put on the internet for the world to see. That poor girl. My guess is her pictures are probably really good and Mik is jealous of her own child. What must her best buddy Emma think, who would love a child?

Vixen88

VIP Member
How matted does her hair look. Grim.

I don’t drink coffee, never used one of those coffee makers, but are you supposed to wash them out after you use it? She seems to just tip out yesterday’s coffee and just go again.

• Sick
  • Haha

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
I'm honestly questioning my own sanity that I'm sitting here watching it, but is that content people want? Two hungover bellends eating Macdonald's and talking codshite? 😂

• Haha

CDoop102

It's people like her that are the reason things were closed for so long! I mean, it's basic courtesy in a pandemic to stay home if you "woke up with the worst cough ever". Like grow up and be less selfish!

Vixen88

VIP Member
She really shouldn’t be allowed to be a beauty channel!
Feel like I watch her now as a kind of parody account now. Very little in the way of informative reviews, which is probably why I followed a lot of these type of Youtubers in the past. Too lazy or stubborn to do a small amount of research on skincare to the extent she’s damaged her skin. Weird obsessive, addictive behaviour, whether it’s energy drinks, face masks or planners. Absolutely delusional thinking she’s living some American life in Doncaster. Little to no personal hygiene. She’s got boring and very repetitive because she has no interests outside of American tv shows and rearranging furniture. Feel like I’m watching her having a breakdown honestly.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She doesn't even get him ready for school in the mornings, she'd rather do a live video instead. She's been saying for years that he gets himself up and ready in the mornings. A child that age still needs someone to make sure they're brushing their teeth and have everything they need for the day and eating a proper breakfast. She's just so self-centred. I've never heard her say she's taking him on a fun day out. She said in that vlog with Em that he's never been interested in playing with balls. What she really means is she's never bought him a ball in his whole life to just kick around the garden or throw and catch. Out of all the things I hate about her, her lack of parenting is the thing that makes me the most annoyed.

• Sad

Gossiper35

VIP Member
In her live this morning someone asked her how her long weekend was, and she said she did absolutely nothing apart from play Zelda. How is this woman a mother? I've had my kids at the beach, the park and out for a picnic. I honestly don't understand how she has so little interest in her children, and doesn't feel guilty that she isn't spending time with them or giving them some fun experiences. She just seems to stay in her bed and play games or watch netflix.

Reactions: 15

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She really fancies herself with that makeup ‘look’ and extreme side parting doesn’t she ?!

She reminds me of a teletubby

• Haha
Reactions: 15