Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manic, bored housewife.

Mik - It’s bright blue sky here in Yorkshire. Stop moving furniture around, it will never make you happy because we know you hate that house deep down. Get out with your kids and dog maybe ?! why are you obsessed with SPF if you never leave the house ?

Reactions: 14
Anyone seen her latest story this morning? "I think the problem is the shallow pax wardrobe" OMFG. How did she not see it at the time she bloody ordered it. We all called it. So unnecessary and she's right, it does look a mess. Also cringe everytime I see her face products next to worn shoes 😣😣 while I'm here too, she needs to stop wearing that jumper. It looks filthy.

Reactions: 11
She is high as a kite in her boots haul. If you want a giggle this Sunday afternoon, watch the video with captions on. Google hasn’t got a clue what she is saying and the going off on a tangent on every sentence is quite frankly hilarious

Reactions: 12
She is high as a kite in her boots haul. If you want a giggle this Sunday afternoon, watch the video with captions on. Google hasn’t got a clue what she is saying and the going off on a tangent on every sentence is quite frankly hilarious
I completely agree about her being high as a kite in the boots video!!! She seems like she’s on something to me the way just she talks and talks utter drivel at 100mph that makes no sense. She loves the sound of her own voice I swear.

Reactions: 9
How cold and rank must this Costa have been at the end of filming 3 videos!? (Admittedly I'm not a coffee drinker and don't get the obsession people have with getting a takeaway coffee, maybe it was still delicious).

I'm sure when I first started watching her MBB channel she used to plan what to say and edit videos a bit more. Now it seems like she just sits down and starts talking without any pre planning and doesn't edit any of it out. The sudden topic changes and rambling make it really hard to keep up.

Screenshot_20210411-164509_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210411-164415_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210411-164539_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How cold and rank must this Costa have been at the end of filming 3 videos!? (Admittedly I'm not a coffee drinker and don't get the obsession people have with getting a takeaway coffee, maybe it was still delicious).

I'm sure when I first started watching her MBB channel she used to plan what to say and edit videos a bit more. Now it seems like she just sits down and starts talking without any pre planning and doesn't edit any of it out. The sudden topic changes and rambling make it really hard to keep up.

View attachment 524568
View attachment 524571
View attachment 524572
Whenever I get a Costa it isn’t that often but they don’t stay warm very long I find my tea stays warmer longer so it must have been stone cold after 3 videos 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Loving the Avene Cleanense Clenanse Cleanense SPF 50 tinted umm thing.

No links below, if I was remotely interested I have no idea what it is called. Not sure she thinks or plans anything now. Not many of her videos lately are really that informative, just her talking at the camera and making coffee. Going over the same things over and over.

She is so contradictory. I have acne prone skin no I don’t. It sinks in quickly no it doesn’t - what?????

How can she publish these videos? That max factor foundation has been around years she is acting like its new. I have bought it twice since it came out. How can she know nothing about beauty after all this time

Reactions: 12
Another one was, “ it doesn’t oxidize, well actually yes it does oxidize” WTF make your mind up woman!! Talking absolute twaddle.

Reactions: 14
Another one was, “ it doesn’t oxidize, well actually yes it does oxidize” WTF make your mind up woman!! Talking absolute twaddle.
I cant believe she says things then says it doesnt? Can one ever believe a thing she says?

Reactions: 4
Could Milo hand washing not be because school are constantly drumming it into them? I haven’t been watching her videos for a while so don’t n or what’s been said. But I do know schools are really constantly reminding kids about hand washing and some kids will take it too far. Kila doesn’t even look like she washes twice a week never kind washing her hands constantly!

• Haha
I wonder if she’ll finally get rid of her beloved pax wardrobes! I really would like to see her do a massive cull of her wardrobe because let’s face it we don’t see her in much of it (even pre covid) she could make several videos out of it... aka trying to sell the clothes which platform is best, what they’re doing in mean time, all she needs in that room is a desk and a wardrobe and chest of drawers for Ella!

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she’ll finally get rid of her beloved pax wardrobes! I really would like to see her do a massive cull of her wardrobe because let’s face it we don’t see her in much of it (even pre covid) she could make several videos out of it... aka trying to sell the clothes which platform is best, what they’re doing in mean time, all she needs in that room is a desk and a wardrobe and chest of drawers for Ella!
Admitting she made a mistake purchasing a wall of them? Not a chance! :ROFLMAO: (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She definitely goes for quantity over quality and it really shows. 4 minute vlogs for the sake of it, unorganised rambly videos, no links... What's the point, they're not entertaining or useful at this point.

Reactions: 8
She definitely goes for quantity over quality and it really shows. 4 minute vlogs for the sake of it, unorganised rambly videos, no links... What's the point, they're not entertaining or useful at this point.
She’s not even making mid roll ad money either? I don’t get it?

Eating prawns with your bare hands in a courtesy car straight after leaving the shop during a pandemic...... All while wearing your jumper back to front.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Eating garlic prawns in the courtesy car was vile!
I was really surprised when she said she wasn't sure about driving an automatic because as an *American* she should be used to automatic cars surely ;)
She's absolutely HYPER about shops reopening.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
In the Back to the shops vlog. Such a massive deal about 'going back' and easing back in, it's such utter fairy fluff nonsense.

She says: 'i do feel better easing myself in in a retail park setting rather than like, a mall setting, because it just feels more open' the way some of these vloggers go out of their way to appear sensitive and anxious about this stuff is astonishing. Unless you have lived with crippling agoraphobia or have a very serious health issue all your life etc, then you need to think rationally and not treat yourself like a baby about going to a bleeping shop.

It's not even been that long since you were last in a shop or MALL. You'd think they'd beein in the army and had PTSD the way some go on. Get on with it!

They go on and on about how nervous and how hard it's going to be when it's just a normal experience that everyone is re-experiencing, and all you will have when you are there is a normal reaction like, 'it feels a bit strange being in a shopping centre again!' or even 'this feels good, I have missed this!' which is the more likely reality since she bleeping loves shopping malls. They need to expand their coping mechanisms, logic and emotional maturity.

Like last time shop restrictions eased, her and ItsEm griped on and on about how 'scared' they were to go shopping and then ensued 50,000 video tours of every shop going. Just so dramatic for nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In the Back to the shops vlog. Such a massive deal about 'going back' and easing back in, it's such utter fairy fluff nonsense.

She says: 'i do feel better easing myself in in a retail park setting rather than like, a mall setting, because it just feels more open' the way some of these vloggers go out of their way to appear sensitive and anxious about this stuff is astonishing. Unless you have lived with crippling agoraphobia or have a very serious health issue all your life etc, then you need to think rationally and not treat yourself like a baby about going to a bleeping shop.

It's not even been that long since you were last in a shop or MALL. You'd think they'd beein in the army and had PTSD the way some go on. Get on with it!

They go on and on about how nervous and how hard it's going to be when it's just a normal experience that everyone is re-experiencing, and all you will have when you are there is a normal reaction like, 'it feels a bit strange being in a shopping centre again!' or even 'this feels good, I have missed this!' which is the more likely reality since she bleeping loves shopping malls. They need to expand their coping mechanisms, logic and emotional maturity.

Like last time shop restrictions eased, her and ItsEm griped on and on about how 'scared' they were to go shopping and then ensued 50,000 video tours of every shop going. Just so dramatic for nothing.
yea I agree. No need for the dramatics. Also if she was actually scared or worried she just wouldn’t go. Nothing in the shops is essential, no ones forcing her to be there.
I understand some people are unsure about going which is fine. But those people generally Just don’t go as they don’t need to. If she was actually ‘worried’ she’d stay at home instead of making a vlog about how much of a big deal it is. Just admit you wanted to go to the shops like everyone else mikhila and get on with it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.