Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh the Americanisms...! All my children went through this phase after I let them start watching gaming videos on YouTube. But they were kids, thankfully grew out of it and weren't married 30 odd year old mothers from Yorkshire.

I hope she has a proper "reset" in terms of revaluating direction for her content. She's not skilled or knowledgeable enough to pull in the views for her beauty content. I follow a lot of interior/home insta accounts, all different styles, homes and budgets and mik can't even compete with the most basic accounts. I find her vlogs hard to relate to because of the americanisms and her immature interests. Despite how negative I sound about her content, I think if she put some thought into what she's doing instead of constant sloppy rushed copies of whatever she sees on pinterest she could turn it around.
I doubt she will though, she wants instant gratification and there is no instant fix for her failing channel(s)

Reactions: 2
Yes! I've said this before but even the actual 2014 American YTers aren't living that lifestyle any more. She used to have everything Ingrid Nilsen/MissGlamorazzi had, like Rebecca Minkoff bags, and Ingrid is a completely different person who quit YT entirely now.
Ahh the Americanisms...! All my children went through this phase after I let them start watching gaming videos on YouTube. But they were kids, thankfully grew out of it and weren't married 30 odd year old mothers from Yorkshire.

I hope she has a proper "reset" in terms of revaluating direction for her content. She's not skilled or knowledgeable enough to pull in the views for her beauty content. I follow a lot of interior/home insta accounts, all different styles, homes and budgets and mik can't even compete with the most basic accounts. I find her vlogs hard to relate to because of the americanisms and her immature interests. Despite how negative I sound about her content, I think if she put some thought into what she's doing instead of constant sloppy rushed copies of whatever she sees on pinterest she could turn it around.

Back in the day we probably all envied people like Ingrid and wanted the lifestyle that was being sold to us (having having a mini mac, wanting the Bath and Bodyworks products, buying the Michael Todd skincare.... ). Most of us grew out of it and stopped feeling that way when we realised A. It isn't real and B. We were being sold to. When everyone had to start disclosing their ADs and Gifteds it really became obvious that all the 'favourites' and 'routines' and 'hauls' were advertising to us all along and that's what I associate with the 'old school YouTube' Mikhila talks about. Meanwhile she's still spending a fortune of her own money on B&BW candles.

I agree, it would be good if she reset her content and decided what she wants to do rather than just churning out a bit of everything really badly. For example, if DIY genuinely appeals to her she could properly learn about it (Skillshare ad anyone!?) and talk about the process with her viewers/ make informative videos about the projects she's working on with tips and hints. It would be better than half arsed sawing onto the carpet, narrowly avoiding cutting her fingers off whilst wearing a grubby tracksuit before watching The Vampire Diaries again.

Reactions: 11
She has got all these plates spinning with different channels and accounts but none of them are doing particularly well. She need to choose one outlet and focus on that because her old school beauty videos credits is embarrassing now considering we get zero beauty content apart from her showing the odd eight year old moisturiser in a faves and fails

she used to make really good videos back in the day with her budget beauty focus talking about top 5 this and top 5 that stuff that made us all find her in the first place. When she gets her pr why doesn’t she show us? I used to like her five looks one palette videos as it was relatable and she got that new urban decay palette and never showed us again. I’m sure she could of done a few videos with that one palette but instead we have fabricated faves

Reactions: 9
I feel like she said she was having her vaccine either this Saturday or last Saturday. I remember wondering if she would have to end up cancelling her evening plans if she became unwell.

No videos Friday or Sunday is strange and unprofessional!

Reactions: 3
I feel like she said she was having her vaccine either this Saturday or last Saturday. I remember wondering if she would have to end up cancelling her evening plans if she became unwell.

No videos Friday or Sunday is strange and unprofessional!
She had Emma and Chris over this weekend, I don’t think it was this saturday

She had Emma and Chris over this weekend, I don’t think it was this saturday
Accompanying Mik to her vaccine would probably be a fun day out for them all, going by their standards. I predict next Sunday there will be a video of Mik and Emma in Primark pointing at all the cute noo things they lorv. Maybe a vlog with them all enjoying the shed bar and arguing over who gets to use the grown up glasses.

I think she did mention taking the week off, hence no Friday or Sunday videos.

Reactions: 6
Yeah she said the vaccine was on the morning of the party she had with her work friends where she photoshopped in some extra legs 😂

All that money on panic buying that hot tub in like February to put 4 inches of water in it. Should’ve saved your money and bought a cheap paddling pool Mik.
32406E5B-7F51-41A0-82F2-9E52E9D196C4.jpeg

Did anyone watch the GRWM Live this morning!? I lasted one minute, during which she
Has a swig of red bull
Touches and ties back her greasy hair
Puts a product straight onto her face from the pipette (Then pipette straight back into the bottle)
Rubs the product in using the same hair grease hands

I've seen enough.

• Sick
I noticed this on the live that Em did with Khila.
Where has all the water gone I that hot tub? 🤭
Em kept on trying to lay back in it and it wasnt covering much, very strange Khila didn't get the hose out and top it up.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch the GRWM Live this morning!? I lasted one minute, during which she
Has a swig of red bull
Puts a product straight onto her face from the pipette (Then pipette straight back into the bottle)

I've seen enough.
I hated the way she applied her eye products with her fingers and kept repeatedly swiping across her eyelids with the big fake nails

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I noticed this on the live that Em did with Khila.
Where has all the water gone I that hot tub? 🤭
Em kept on trying to lay back in it and it wasnt covering much, very strange Khila didn't get the hose out and top it up.
Maybe it has a slow leak like Khila's YT career?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just catching up on some of her vids and she said Ella's shampoo was making her hair greasy and wanted a new shampoo, but the shampoo Mikhila bought from Poundland has a lot of oils in it.

Reactions: 4
Just catching up on some of her vids and she said Ella's shampoo was making her hair greasy and wanted a new shampoo, but the shampoo Mikhila bought from Poundland has a lot of oils in it.
Buying your teenage daughter a poundland unbranded shampoo when you have enough money for multiple designer bag purchases sums her up as a parent.
I love a bargain and theres loads of branded haircare in there she could have got but no MILKallax decided on a five litre bottle of cheap washing up liquid

Reactions: 15
Has a swig of red bull

I've seen enough.
I didn't even get to the end of the foundation application. She was talking about doing vlogs forever and not doing other things and it made me realise that she just loves the sound of her own voice. I got bored and switched off.

She said on her live with her no spend Ella wanted to get vinyls for the circut machine and Milo wanted to paint…she said no because if he wants to paint in a month then shell buy them and if she buys the vinyls for Ella shell end up buying more. That seemed really mean to me, like its not ur kids with the over spending habit its you! Also a no spend isnt for u to just not buy stuff for a month then buy all the stuff the next month its a challenge to re evaluate where you are over spending. Just buy your kids the things they want for actual activities and don’t buy yourself stuff you don’t need

Reactions: 19
Really? She’s not gonna buy her 10 year old art supplies but we all know that she’ll break the no spend for herself in less than a week if she sees something she likes.

Don’t know why but this pisses me off so much 😂
She doesn’t take them outside to do free activities in parks but she doesn’t want to spend money on them being stuck at home and all that boy does is play computer games. Infuriating woman.

Reactions: 13
Really? She’s not gonna buy her 10 year old art supplies but we all know that she’ll break the no spend for herself in less than a week if she sees something she likes.
also does she not offer her kids pocket money? You never see her buy anything for Milo. Can he not be offered some pocket money or do some chores to make the money to get his art supplies?
No buy shouldn’t apply to her kids allowances.

Reactions: 7
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought how mean she was for not buying her children art supplies. She doesn’t want to interact with them so refuses to buy art supplies so they just sit on Xbox/phones all day! I have no words really. I am getting Amazon parcels of art supplies for my kids all the time and I never spend massive amounts. Tight cow!!!! Quite happy to spend £1000 on a Louis V bag!!! Also, whilst on that point she says she’d love Invisalign but can’t afford it....how bloody ridiculous!!!!

Reactions: 9
Imagine not buying your children craft supplies because you’re on a self enforced spending ban because you can’t control yourself on Amazon.
Alright you might not get your kids everything they decide they want, or say they have to use their own pocket money, but she is saying it’s because of her June shopping ban. What a selfish cow.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.